Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminist journalists continue simping for a convicted serial child murderer just because she's a woman

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
"So-called confessions:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Gotta say, I love seeing people openly call out the halo effect at play and that if she were a man, especially a nonwhite man, or if she were at least overweight instead of a slender, young, white woman, then this "she's innocent:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" bullshit not only wouldn't be happening, but there would be calls for her tobe publicly executed at the very least.

According to some of those commenters, the deaths "coincidentally" stopped when she was moved into a different position or when she went on vacation:feelskek::feelskek:. Jfl:lul::lul:, that alone would've been more than enough to convince those rabid feminists at The Guardian of her guilt if she were a man, yet they make sure not to even bring it up:feelshaha:.

Last edited:
You might wanna fix the pngs
I can't see the pics

Women stand up for Women no matter what that's why, If Hitler were a Women he would have been loved

Genocide feminist villagers in minecraft

She's not even that particularly attractive. Foids do nothing and win by existing in the west

especially a nonwhite man
Only rice or curries would get it worse than a white man for doing the same thing. If this foid was a black or latino man, they’d be doing the same thing they are now – making excuses for her

Only rice or curries would get it worse than a white man for doing the same thing. If this foid was a black or latino man, they’d be doing the same thing they are now – making excuses for her
True, I was just going with the flow of the Reddit answers there. Obviously none of them are bringing up what happened in aftermath of those riots:feelshaha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back