Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feminism is such a fucking joke

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
How does anyone even take this shit seriously?

"You go girl! Supporting feminism while still seeking a high status and conventionally attractive man! SMASHING the patriarchy and societal expectations!"

Feminism is veiled misandry.

I literally came across a thread on reddit about a slut admitting to having sex with 8 dudes and 5 months and one of the comments was "Don't listen to all the nasty misogynistic comments on here. You go girl!

It' a fucking meme at this point.

I literally came across a thread on reddit about a slut admitting to having sex with 8 dudes and 5 months and one of the comments was "Don't listen to all the nasty misogynistic comments on here. You go girl!

It' a fucking meme at this point.
What about that Reddit atheist roastie that wanted to encourage her religious virgin younger sister to become a slut and lose her virginity.

What about that Reddit atheist roastie that wanted to encourage her religious virgin younger sister to become a slut and lose her virginity.
People like that legitimately need to be quarantined. They are a danger to society.

I can't even imagine how far gone that roastie is... It's so fucking over.

It’s female supremacy.