Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminazis Triggered On Twitter Over Incel Post

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Just read this stuff it's hilarious keep making these kinds of posts it's great entertainment

https://twitter.com/MthrMalkin/status/965281390156754944

wish our problem was only some edgy SJW online

it's the mainstream normie society that's cringed by incels and that's the real problem, not some pink-haired gender professor

No wonder so many new users here recently. that post is hilarious.

IMO they should make a short lock on new accounts. we're infiltrated

Holy fuck, this is literally every woman on the internet who has some form of power in a video game, holy fuck. The way they phrase their wording and structure their sentences is identical. "I do not CARE what you think!" Fucking dumb cunt.

if she was a sub 4 male shed be slicing chunks of flesh out of her arm crying

It's not hilarious, this shit is soul crushing sad.

Society is so far gone that they can't even fathom realizing that "This guy just wanted directions and doesn't want to rape me. It's senseless to constantly be afraid of males that I don't want to fuck." and it's only getting worse since cunts like this with 'vibes' completely based in fantasy land are the ones with power, the ones in schools filling every girl's minds with this insanity.

Greater visibility can only help the cause.

lmao this bitch needs to chill out

Never heard of this Twatter before but she sounds like a typical Tumblrina Feminist bitchtard. Lol.

Still, nice to see that post got some traction.

lol.

im glad this cunt is triggered.

This is the prototypical mentally unstable feminazi. She likes to act tough on Twatter, but irl even the weakest man could shut her worthless little mouth with no effort. I would take great pleasure in making her suffer.

She's about the explode from all the triggering.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back