Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Femcels" want a perfect fantasy

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★

"There's no perfect, idealised, just right person for me" Bring back arranged marriage man fuck this world

"femcels" needs too shutdown subreddits becasue too many men want too date them, even without seeing there faces most of the time. more than enough evidence that femcels are all fakes and are just mad they dont get chad

Some people are attracted to your flaws if you are a woman or chad. Even foids experience lookism but much less. Lookism for a woman is mostly about not being fat.

What can I say that hasn't been said already?

It's over red rover :fuk:

She could’ve found the right person if she wasn’t ran through

Bring back arranged marriage man fuck this world
this, you're not supposed to find something that works flawlessly, you're supposed to make it work.
The idea of having an arranged marriage is unironically much more romantic to me, as you have to learn to love and accept every part of your wife rather than just look for a perfect woman,

this, you're not supposed to find something that works flawlessly, you're supposed to make it work.
The idea of having an arranged marriage is unironically much more romantic to me, as you have to learn to love and accept every part of your wife rather than just look for a perfect woman,
I'd rather have this, too. Our current system focuses too much on looks and not on other things that are more important to a marriage

Fem"cel"s when you try to tell them the cel means celibate.
60262%20-%20SoyBooru.png