Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the perfect height for a man?

If women weren't so hypergamous, 6'0" at most would be ideal. Tall guys are far more likely to have joint issues and other health problems. I'm 6'0", and my left hip is already failing and my cardiovascular system struggles to pump blood through my long legs, resulting in low blood pressure and strain on my heart. I have to take a medication daily to make my cardiovascular system work better. I know most tall guys have better health than this though
also unbearable pain in the knees during puberty

I think I remember that. I had brutal back pain during puberty though.
I was playing football as a kid and after every session or match it would be brutal on the knees

I was playing football as a kid and after every session or match it would be brutal on the knees
Brutal. I actually have a messed up right knee. I was running down the steps in school after dismissal and my knee got caught in the railing and twisted. It hurt like hell and I could barely walk afterwards. It hurt for a whole year before the pain went away, but it is very loose and sloppy when any sideways force is applied. I could never play any sport because of it (not that I have any interest anyway).