Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Femcel felt miserable for 3 weeks. Changes location and enjoys many dicks.

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

"I decided to leave my hometown and my country and spend the summer working in a camp abroad. It's only been only two weeks but it feels like my life has turned around. I told myself to not be scared and socialize as much as I can. I already made so many friends and I figured how easy and fun it is to talk to guys and befriend them. I let go of all my worries about my appearance and tried to become a confident and rather extroverted girl and it has worked wonders." :feelscomfy:

"I figured everything is about confidence more than looks.":feelsclown:

"And I am happy to say that I finally had my first kiss and finally experienced what it's like when a boy I like cuddles me to sleep at night." :feelscomfy:

" Even if it's just a summer fling I am honestly enjoying myself and it's crazy to think how I am now compared to how miserable I felt 3 weeks ago." :feelsclown:

Seems like today gona be suifuel day from the beningings :feelscomfy:

Tutorial mode activated. "forever alone" my ass

Women generally won't understand that this same advice can't be applied to men.

All femcels = volcels. If they put the effort then they'd find guys. But most of them are hellbent on being wined and dined by a 6'5 prince billionaire who will do all the hard lifting and effort into wooing her.

As a man its not so simple though. Being social means nothing if you're ugly. Women won't find you attractive. Meanwhile higher male libido makes us see most women at least somewhat attractive, at least when we get to know them. Women just don't work that way. Either you are attractive to them or you aren't.

This makes me so happy :) I'm so happy for her!

I always think about how my life might change if I go to a new environment. I fear that I may never leave my hometown or surrounding area because my family, friends, and job are here. I hope one day I can really go travel and meet new people too.

/r/foreverchadonlywomen

Yeah wish it was that easy

last time I tried to talk to a woman in an appropriate setting (club) I got told to fuck off, not once but like 10 times streak JFL.

Animals, all of them.

yes i also self torture by viewing the lives of others

Hole realises she has life on tutorial difficulty :feelshaha:

LMAO even being able to live abroad for 3 weeks with room and board doing nothing but "work a camp" is something that would never happen for a man. He'd have to pay for it all and be left stranded alone while he tries to talk to people.

Sounds like some homebody girl just finally got off her ass instead of whining about how men don't just fall from the sky.

Simply existing in another location (for all we know, could be just a few miles/km away from her original location) and having two weeks of time elapse, not only she has a bf, she’s noted many improvements to her mental state. Basically all her problems were solved. Truly tutorial mode…

LMAO even being able to live abroad for 3 weeks with room and board doing nothing but "work a camp" is something that would never happen for a man. He'd have to pay for it all and be left stranded alone while he tries to talk to people.

Sounds like some homebody girl just finally got off her ass instead of whining about how men don't just fall from the sky.
Just go to work camp theory

If she can do it, so can we boyos! Don't ever get give up and keep grinding

"I decided to leave my hometown and my country and spend the summer working in a camp abroad. It's only been only two weeks but it feels like my life has turned around. I told myself to not be scared and socialize as much as I can. I already made so many friends and I figured how easy and fun it is to talk to guys and befriend them. I let go of all my worries about my appearance and tried to become a confident and rather extroverted girl and it has worked wonders." :feelscomfy:

"I figured everything is about confidence more than looks.":feelsclown:

"And I am happy to say that I finally had my first kiss and finally experienced what it's like when a boy I like cuddles me to sleep at night." :feelscomfy:

" Even if it's just a summer fling I am honestly enjoying myself and it's crazy to think how I am now compared to how miserable I felt 3 weeks ago." :feelsclown:
>woman
>struggle
choose one

Only beatings level the playing field

She really put in the effort and improved herself, good for her.

She really put in the effort and improved herself, good for her.
She even talked to people. Such hard work… hardest working foid of 2024 JFL JFL.

She signed into the course and immediately got showered with male attention. Lmao.

Meanwhile we're here trying to earn more, get fitter, build social groups, get healthy, become smarter and funnier, while whalezilla expects us to wait hand on foot and her friends think you are a slimy ugly rapist

Women will never be forever alone. They only choose to be that way because of unrealistic standards or mental illness causing them to ruin every relationship. No matter how ugly, fat, black, hairy, brown, mentally ill, poor, stinky, short or tall you are as a woman, there will always be a simp out there that would be willing to fuck you and settle down with you.

Women will never be forever alone. They only choose to be that way because of unrealistic standards or mental illness causing them to ruin every relationship. No matter how ugly, fat, black, hairy, brown, mentally ill, poor, stinky, short or tall you are as a woman, there will always be a simp out there that would be willing to fuck you and settle down with you.
exactly, all women are volcel

simply impossible to be incel as a foid

We will never have this. “White boy summer” copers on suicide watch.

Just Be Woman Theory

oh look i went outside the house and got a boyfriend. fucking delusional cunts

And of course, absolutely nobody is asking her whether she's a fetishist specifically preying on those men, as a guy doing the same would especially if he went somewhere where the population is majority different race, no calling her a creepy sexpat, no asking if she's a sexist not liking how emancipated the men in her country are:feelskek:, etc. And, of course and once again, nobody is calling her creepy while a man doing this would be:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree:.

Reminder that we are at a point where even men being wingmen to each other for specific races of women gets called sex-trafficking, meanwhile nobody is even calling this chick a sexpat:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

JFL, of course it's a Slavwhore:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

@To koniec @Mecoja @DarkStarDown @NorthernWind @SociallyStupid @SocialzERo @KillNiggers @TBIcel @Chudpreet @Biowaste Removal

If thepinkpill.co wasn't destroyed she'd 100% be posting in this thread:feelsUgh::feelswhat::

Simply existing in another location (for all we know, could be just a few miles/km away from her original location) and having two weeks of time elapse, not only she has a bf, she’s noted many improvements to her mental state. Basically all her problems were solved. Truly tutorial mode…

And of course, absolutely nobody is asking her whether she's a fetishist specifically preying on those men, as a guy doing the same would especially if he went somewhere where the population is majority different race, no calling her a creepy sexpat, no asking if she's a sexist not liking how emancipated the men in her country are:feelskek:, etc. And, of course and once again, nobody is calling her creepy while a man doing this would be:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree:.

Reminder that we are at a point where even men being wingmen to each other for specific races of women gets called sex-trafficking, meanwhile nobody is even calling this chick a sexpat:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

View attachment 1175946

@To koniec @Mecoja @DarkStarDown @NorthernWind @SociallyStupid @SocialzERo @KillNiggers @TBIcel @Chudpreet @Biowaste Removal

If thepinkpill.co wasn't destroyed she'd 100% be posting in this thread:feelsUgh::feelswhat::

Nothing surprising. Probably jumping on Mestizo Latinx dicks (so exotic :foidSoy:). Slavs worship their own women to get called ugly.

I figured everything is about confidence more than looks
her looksmatch is gathering confidence to put a bullet in his own head… brutal stuff… these foids are such brainless holes..

View attachment 1175946

Ah... was it US cels that you tagged? I am one as well... although I was tagged in a different part of your post. not sure if it was for the purpose of being a US cel, or maybe served a dual purpose.

Also,
central/eastern europe to US
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
I swear, women are the original "passport bros." Projection.

Ah... was it US cels that you tagged?
Nah, mostly Slavcels + people I've recently interacted with and think might be interested in this.

I am one as well... although I was tagged in a different part of your post. not sure if it was for the purpose of being a US cel, or maybe served a dual purpose.
I agreed with what you said and had enough good interactions with you to make sure that you'll see my post;).

Also,

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
I swear, women are the original "passport bros." Projection.
Exactly:lasereyes::feelsree:.

View attachment 1175946

They always act like its only the men profiting from sexual relationships, some third world poor ugly becky gets some rich western normie= he exploits her.

Prevalent "femcels" among slavs could be because slavs dont tolerate landwhales and radical feminists as much as other men do.

I figured how easy and fun it is to talk to guys
:feelsseriously:

''Just go talk to them'' theory works, guys!!!! :soy:

Slavs need to regain control of their woman. (The irony of a ricecel saying this, I know I know.) Avg slavwhore's fantasy and dream to ride the Westoid cock carousel. Of course she would be posting in that sub, as she hates her own ethnicity of men too much which is why she's volcel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back