Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Females look like fucking balloon animals nowadays.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★★
They all look so fake and plastic-y. Lip fillers, botox, an inch of fakeup, fake lashes, fake hair, fake teeth. Just look at these whores. These are their most "natural" pictures.

If I wanted to get into whores, how would I even select one? Incels have been saying that sex dolls are going to be realistic one day, which I laughed at. But it could be true, given that real women are looking more and more like sex dolls every day. They don't even look human.

Their ugly and full of makeup

A water bucket would be the solution.

That's just uk bro

They all look so fake and plastic-y. Lip fillers, botox, an inch of fakeup, fake lashes, fake hair, fake teeth. Just look at these whores. These are their most "natural" pictures.

If I wanted to get into whores, how would I even select one? Incels have been saying that sex dolls are going to be realistic one day, which I laughed at. But it could be true, given that real women are looking more and more like sex dolls every day. They don't even look human.
Sex dolls are realistic, but obviously no real., There are even versions with warming "vaginas."

I would have bought one a long time ago if I wouldn't live in a country where customs are the same as North Korea.

i don't care tbh, just give me at least bimbo toilet which will suck my dick

I don't want inflated balloon liips full of poison on my dick. May as well get a blowjob off Daffy Duck

It's not, it's everywhere. These are mostly Eastern European whores.
In America too, but most of the botched foids are from UK from my expierence

Eastern European whores.
yeah they're one of the sluttiest, lips injections are very common for at least 8 years now, and some retards think they're traditional :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

yeah they're one of the sluttiest, lips injections are very common for at least 8 years now, and some retards think they're traditional :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I occasionally watch red pill Youtube grifters. There's this one Romanian guy who has a successful channel, he sort of preaches traditionalism. How he is in charge in his relationship, how his woman does what he says and doesn't argue, all that shit. He introduced her recently on his channel, and she had a half-shaven head and was covered in tattoos. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: I LOL'd.

They all look really stupid.

I occasionally watch red pill Youtube grifters. There's this one Romanian guy who has a successful channel, he sort of preaches traditionalism. How he is in charge in his relationship, how his woman does what he says and doesn't argue, all that shit. He introduced her recently on his channel, and she had a half-shaven head and was covered in tattoos. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: I LOL'd.
like that motherfucker who died in Ukr prison, he was providing for some bitch in Ukraine

You got it bro Shell be waiting at the parking reading a book called;

"Diy thermonuclear weapons "

You mean they have the doll look. It’s annoying and they should have it off so my looksmatch can come to thy

You mean they have the doll look.
Dolls don't have duck lips, fake tan, bleach blonde hair, fake lashes, fake nails. They're hideous.

Has anyone actually seen these creatures IRL? How do they look? I don't leave the house, so haven't. But do they look as ridiculous as they do in pictures? Or are you fooled because their body and perceived youth triggers your dick? On the very rare occasions I've left the house in the last 10 years, I see mostly normal looking girls.

These are whores you can pay to fuck? And on top of that they are all in/near London?
I assumed England was far more cucked and misandrist