Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females do not care about muscles.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Gaining muscle is a purely ego boosting activity, and the only people I ever see admiring muscles irl are other men.
You will get compliments and praise form other guys but girls don't give a shit.
Most guys I see with females are lanklet pieces of shit that I could break in half.
Men as a whole seem to have deluded ourselves into thinking that girls are actually attracted to muscle.
I blame the protein/gym industry. They advertise to men "if you go to the gym and get ripped you will get laid" when in reality it's just a scam to get suckers to buy their shit.
Skinny prettyboy>ripped Chad.

Skinny prettyboy

What enhances this is a 6 pack and getting lean.

But the AlphaDestiny stuff certainly not.

Besides we are both gymcels so when making such threads we should disclose this to not discourage others that could benefit as well. It would make us hypocrites not too.

Gaining muscle is a purely ego boosting activity, and the only people I ever see admiring muscles irl are other men.
You will get compliments and praise form other guys but girls don't give a shit.
Most guys I see with females are lanklet pieces of shit that I could break in half.
Men as a whole seem to have deluded ourselves into thinking that girls are actually attracted to muscle.
I blame the protein/gym industry. They advertise to men "if you go to the gym and get ripped you will get laid" when in reality it's just a scam to get suckers to buy their shit.
Disagree, if you are tall and skinny with a nice face only, muscle can help.

They do care on chads, they do care a lot, just...not for ours.

just lift br0

What enhances this is a 6 pack and getting lean.

But the AlphaDestiny stuff certainly not.

Besides we are both gymcels so when making such threads we should disclose this to not discourage others that could benefit as well. It would make us hypocrites not too.
You are a gymcel? I thought you where prettyboy maxxing for Japan.
The only reason I gymcel is because I'm completely insecure about my body and any improvements I can make will help.

I agree. they only matter if they are on a tall guy with a decent frame and even at that they are only a very small bonus.

I mean, they do care a little bit about muscles. You can't be a straight up twig

I agree. they only matter if they are on a tall guy with a decent frame and even at that they are only a very small bonus.
At the very least I would say getting muscles (and you have to get completely ripped for it to even matter) will increase your attractiveness by .5

"muscles" don't mean become pro bodybuilder size, just get some definition and abs, if you have a chad face a nice body just enhances it.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FNetwork%2FImages%2F2017%2F02%2F01%2F15%2F30%2Fwill-ross-transformation-opener-17021.jpg

jfl if you think any foid would say they prefer the body on the left

You are a gymcel? I thought you where prettyboy maxxing for Japan.
The only reason I gymcel is because I'm completely insecure about my body and any improvements I can make will help.

It's part my J-PopIdolMaxxing.

All these J-Pop guys have personal trainers and try to get somewhat lean/toned for their fans.

"muscles" don't mean become pro bodybuilder size, just get some definition and abs, if you have a chad face a nice body just enhances it.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FNetwork%2FImages%2F2017%2F02%2F01%2F15%2F30%2Fwill-ross-transformation-opener-17021.jpg

If he was walking outside wearing a shirt females wouldn't notice a difference between the two

This.

What people need to understand that because of brainwashing from the TV normies have no fucking idea of what a drug free body even looks like. There are tons of women who's idea of "not that much muscle" is a body that can't even be obtained without steroids. So when women say they don't care about muscle it means absolutely nothing because they don't even know that many of the guys they are fucking are probably roided.

To add to my above point about normies not knowing what a steroid body is....this is a good example. That guy is 100% roided on the second picture.

Giga fucking cope. I see buff guys with girls quite often.
Terra Ultra Cope. Like you I ALWAYS see lean or buff dudes with hot women. My older brothers are Tyrones and get girls like no one's business. So I have no idea what the OP is going on about.

Terra Ultra Cope. Like you I ALWAYS see lean or buff dudes with hot women. My older brothers are Tyrones and get girls like no one's business. So I have no idea what the OP is going on about.
My younger brother is a Chad. Glad someone else can relate to the torture of having a brother that completely fucking mogs you.

To add to my above point about normies not knowing what a steroid body is....this is a good example. That guy is 100% roided on the second picture.

cope

he's not even big, probably 170lbs, he's just flexing and would have pumped up for the photo,llowish bf maybe 10-12%, just cause you have shit muscle building genetics doesn't mean everyone else does

kope. foids want masculine looking men and muscles give off this image.

Muscles in an straigth male only serve to enhance your already good features, aka being tall or having a good looking face, the average 5/10 Joe that have still a 5/10 face after getting buff (aka it resulted that he don't an strong jaw behind the face fat) the success with woman with females will certainly don't increase, at all.

Muscle is just a bonus. They care more about money if anything. Buff broke Chad is always going to lose to richmaxxed lanky Chad.

That's not true at all, otherwise the stereotype would not exist in the first place. But it won't save you from manletism and facism.

Need to be at least 6/10 to gain smv w muscles. Otherwise you'll need to tattoomax and thugmax

Post a pic topless like this one if you have that degree of definition and prove that you don't get matches on Tinder:

If you're not at least that defined already then you haven't even accomplished anything women would care about yet.

That pic on the right would get him hundreds of matches. Yeah he's white and handsome too. But it all adds up.

cope

he's not even big, probably 170lbs, he's just flexing and would have pumped up for the photo,llowish bf maybe 10-12%, just cause you have shit muscle building genetics doesn't mean everyone else does

I can understand why you would react this way. I also would have considered him natty in the past. But then I spent 2 years gymceling before getting red pilled on the realities of bodybuilding. Steroids are EVERYTHING. The whole meme of "good genetics" when it comes to bodybuilding is complete and utter horseshit. In fact, even just the mere notion of drug free bodybuilding is bullshit.

I am not going to talk about all the specifics in detail because that would take to long, so you will just have to make the leap of faith needed to take my word for it when I say the fallowing is true:

1. Muscle mass is almost 100% genetic and determined by your hormonal profile and the number of calories consumed. Not exercise.

2. Simply by eating a decent amount of food, you can be at 90-95% of your maximum lean mass potential without engaging in exercise.

3. Without drugs, you cannot put on more than 5-15 lbs of lean muscle naturally. Perhaps a little bit more if you are genetically lucky.

4. Much of the "muscle" people gain when lifting is just fat and water and is not real muscle. Hence for why so many fat idiots bulk and then convince themselves they are "buff" afterward.

5. It is not possible to have a good looking (by modern standards) body naturally without drugs, unless you belong to sub-1% of the most genetically gifted people on earth. And even then, you STILL won't look anywhere near as good as guys on even just a low steroid dose.

6. Every single fitness youtuber that is even remotely popular, including Scooby, Athlean x, Omar Isuf, AlphaDestiny etc are all on steroids and lying about it.

7. Natural bodybuilding contests are a joke because people take drugs on them anyway. Drug tests are a joke and mean nothing.

8. Diet does not matter for getting ripped except only in the sense that you can't be a giant fat pig that consumes 4k+ calories a day. Being ripped is the result of the body not distributing that much fat around the stomach area plus good hormones. Diet and exercise have fuck all to do with it. If a normal person lifts and diets down all that will happen (as did in my case) is that they will simply turn into a skeleton.

9. Cutting vs bulking is a bullshit myth invented by the fitness industry. Being ripped is all about hormones and drugs. Most of the bodybuilders on youtube consume tons of junk and yet still stay ripped year around.

10. Believe it or not but it's actually possible to take steroids and still not get that jacked in case you have shit genetics that respond poorly to the roids, though it's arguable how common of a problem this is.

11. You do not need to exercise much to get jacked on roids. In fact, it's been proven that a guy on even just a mild steroid dose puts on more muscle doing nothing than a person who lifts without them. Roiders only need to lightly stimulate their muscles, and they will get jacked.

12. Advanced bodybuilding programs are a scam. Squat, deadlift, row and bench (or some variant off them) are the only things you need to work all your muscles. The reason the fitness industry doesn't tell you this is because then they would not have anything to sell you.

13. The idea that you need lots of protein is pure propaganda. It's been proven that even steroid users can get by with about a 100gr of protein a day, which you can easily consume without even trying. Protein supplements are utterly pointless.

14. Using roids is pointless if you have a mediocre frame or low height, because you will still look like shit. In order for roidsmaxing to work you need to have at least a good frame and be 6ft tall. Otherwise you will look like you are trying to make up for your shitty frame or height, which you probably are.

Aaaaaaaaaand that's about it.

NattyorNot is a good site for those who want to learn more about the lies of bodybuilding: http://nattyornot.com/

Last edited:
I can understand why you would react this way. I also would have considered him natty in the past. But then I spent 2 years gymceling before getting red pilled on the realities of bodybuilding. Steroids are EVERYTHING. The whole meme of "good genetics" when it comes to bodybuilding is complete and utter horseshit. In fact, even just the mere notion of drug free bodybuilding is bullshit.

/

wall of cope

he isn't even close to a prosize bodybuilder, he's a regular dude with some definition and flexing, you wouldn't even class him as a "bodybuilder" you spent 2 years and failed so anyone bigger than you = steroid user is your logic.

high IQ it’s 99% face and height depends on country
wall of cope

he isn't even close to a prosize bodybuilder, he's a regular dude with some definition and flexing, you wouldn't even class him as a "bodybuilder" you spent 2 years and failed so anyone bigger than you = steroid user is your logic.
:feelskek:

wall of cope

You are suffering from the same bullshit delusions that 99% of beginner lifters do. It's not just the big bodybuilder dudes who are roided, but literally everybody who has even a fairly decent body. Virtually all male underwear models are roided. In fact, anyone good looking enough to make money of their body is roided.

It completely blows my mind how much bluepill bullshit actually exists on this forum. I guess some of you are still trying to gymcel and haven't figured out the truth yet. YOU CANNOT GET ANYWHERE NATURALLY!!!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS LOOK THE SAME WITHOUT ROIDS!!!!

Most "skinny pretty boys" are very well conditioned and sport six-pack.
It's about the aesthetics. Eg. Justin Bieber.
7b5d9eeecc1d89870a10050a2855a6bb

Also fitness improved health and thereby SMV.
Less cortisol, more testosterone, healthier skin, no panda eyes, straight posture ECT.

Totally true, face and height is all that matters

Most "skinny pretty boys" are very well conditioned and sport six-pack.
It's about the aesthetics. Eg. Justin Bieber.
View attachment 54657

I think I'm within 1 month of reaching this if I can continue my massive calorie deficits. I'm a boyish framecel like him so it's a similar phenotype.

no he's not you fool, that body is easy to obtain

You are suffering from the same bullshit delusions that 99% of beginner lifters do. It's not just the big bodybuilder dudes who are roided, but literally everybody who has even a fairly decent body. Virtually all male underwear models are roided. In fact, anyone good looking enough to make money of their body is roided.

It completely blows my mind how much bluepill bullshit actually exists on this forum. I guess some of you are still trying to gymcel and haven't figured out the truth yet. YOU CANNOT GET ANYWHERE NATURALLY!!!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS LOOK THE SAME WITHOUT ROIDS!!!!

you are so low iq, he is probably only 10-15lbs difference between 2 photos max, he cut some fat and put on some muscle but you are all "muh steroids" even though saying it's possible to put on that much natty

this whole thread is GAY!

Muscles are way too much effort for way too little reward. Muscles matter less than frame, frame matters less than height, and height matters way less than face.

Face is king. Minimal bone adjustment on your face would do you more good than all your big ass muscles after years of crazy effort at the gym.

Also, the best girls (the younger, prime ones) are particularly attracted to good faces over muscles and shit like that.

I'd give everything to be a short, weak faggot who has a killer face and slays JBs. Being an ogre is objectively worse than that.

I could lift the whole Earth and I'd still lose to those weak ass bishonen faggots.

Muscles can help an already reasonably attractive guy of course but those guys would need to keep it relatively low key - especially on social media and dating sites. Women start to become repulsed by the obsessive gymcels who post body shots, pics of their protein powder, and bf comparisons over and over and over. A fucking gym selfie every single day. They might like the guy for diet and fitness advice or whatever but any physical attraction wanes the more and more the guy begins to look like a try-hard. "Urggh we get it mate you have a beautiful body is there anything else you're about", "he's got a fucking great body but he seems a bit big headed urgh i can't".

This is how women see it. Not everything women say is a lie, not everything they say is wrong. They do let some little nuggets of truth about what they want slip out even if most of it cloaked in behind their perfidious teehee "never judge" persona.

That's why women write "no guys who have all shirtless pics please", "please don't message me if every pic has your abs and chest showing and you spend more time in the mirror than me". They are not being deliberately deceiving when they state that. They see that as cringeworthy and as if the guy is overcompensating for something like being too boring or too introverted. The only guys who can get away with that are the absolute top tier Chads which almost no regular gymcel is. You can even see this on Instagram where a guy like Kinobody has his entire profile plastered with gymcel pics and not a woman in sight, it's all men complimenting him and commenting on his pics. Mario Rodriguez doesn't need to post more than one shirtless pic every few months and the women still roll in.

Especially with how the whole bodybuilding meme culture has ingrained itself into the mainstream over the last several years. Women are well aware of this and have a good sense for who is forcing it and trying too hard.

It's the genetic features that women want, not features we can change or control. Skinny tall chad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hafthor Bjornsson muscle and power level gymcel

Your tl-dr arguments won't mean shit when you realise women like "proportioned" men which is based on shoulder to waist ratio, in the same way men like a woman's hip to waist ratio.

This is genetic and something you are born with which can't be changed.

As long as you are an Ectomoprh (not too skinny or pure Ecto) or a Mesomorph who are both at least 5 foot 10 upwards of 6 feet tall plus you'll be fine in the eyes of women.

Also, muscles makes you slow and beeing less able to defend yourself. Keep that in your mind if you think that you can break all these prettyboys in half just because you hit the gym on the regular.

If you train for women you're a bitch tbh tbh.
Also, muscles makes you slow and beeing less able to defend yourself. Keep that in your mind if you think that you can break all these prettyboys in half just because you hit the gym on the regular.
Bullshit If you learn fighting (even that ist not required)and do enough for cardio + speed. None of us will be bodybuildercels where iT would be a real disadvantage.

Look at my Profile picture that's me and i never touched roids. Just with that i disprove your comment. It all comes down to genetics,height,Test Level,eating and (really)hard training ofc with a higher bf than someone who's roided

Last edited: