Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females do not care about muscles.

They don't care about anything unless it's halo'd by a good face. Muscles, height, dick size, money, success, wit, talent.

Muscles for them are the equivalent of tits and ass for us. Roughly. They are also being too busty/ too big of a frame/ fridge bodied for certain people. Like men, women have a preference for frame, and having too much of a bone bust/ flesh bust here or there can offset attraction. The ILLUSION is that muscles can build a primal momentum which will make all girls submit. I think there's a slight psychological comaprtment that might make that happen if you throttle and have dominarchical mobility. i mean, it was man's world for hundreds of thousands of years. So I think primal pressured attraction has a role here.

But Primal Pressures isn't feasible in our humanitarian headway society.
Pristine Preference usually is what women are looking into. But some of the more fatal-minded/ brutal realistic women out there (or who are attached with the dominarchy) enjoy guys who have vast machoness to them.

But it depends on what model of attraciton they have, and what htey want the features to represent. There's always a format of regality/ stinctness a girl wants, and it depends on how she judges/ evaluates/ loves/ wants to be.

If a girl wants to have a guy with muscles then it implies power, dominance, etc.
If a girl wants a guy to be skinny lean then she wants a guy to look elven, elegant, etc.
If a girl wants a guy to be a chubby laidbacker then she just wnats to have fun, or to just have love or whatever. (PUA thinks these swaggards actually are what women fall for completely, but not all in totality)
If a girl wants an insecure, weak, emotional, interpersonal guy without any machoness then she's looking for a real bond (which is EXTREMELY RARE, given that most women want men to be ominous opressors and not actually decent people.)
In any case, although these are the main formats of attractions, the 4, they all still require distinctiveness, and convenience. Convenience is necessary for a girl, depending on her time constriants, low self esteem constraints. That's why girls will date realistically if they feel they can't go up and up and up.

They don't care about anything unless it's halo'd by a good face. Muscles, height, dick size, money, success, wit, talent.
Or just anything competitively primally dominarchically distinct. Suprastinct.

As a lanklet I hope this is true.

It's the genetic features that women want, not features we can change or control. Skinny tall chad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hafthor Bjornsson muscle and power level gymcel
Genetic. Not unchangeables, or replicatables Nothing artificial. Women know about human judgment/ human evaluation. Anything that can be traced back to a life of unregality/ inferiority. Women/ Men both stand in front of crowds awaiting human judgment. Knowing that they will be hyperexaminative of everything. Your existential halo. Tracing back to all traits.
Women feel smug achievement based on how many people they can fool/ manipulate. Women think Machiavellianry is the only way to live. It's society's naivete to believe the Machiavellianism of foids is a small minority.
Women are almost all people who want to impose their dominance of regal/ material substance over the world. To force life to go well for them. They want good looks/ genetics thinking about how the competition can do nothing against them MORE than how great their life will be.
Women are pragmatistic. They are seeing the negativity, and enjoyed when they can impress, and dominate the judgmental/ opposers/ refuters/ disqualifiers.
That is why they calculate how much negativity they have more than how much positivity they do. Even the girls who are the most beautiful find a way to be dissatsified.

Genetics are the one thing that build the firmaments of all value of the person itself, and the person who has it has to do less hiding changing than the person with bad genes.
The deeper/ more sourced towards the person itself the value is, then the higher the person.
Idiosourced value is the most important.
Money/ status are only idiovaluable/ interpersonally impressive if it came from your personal competencies/ abilities/ reflexes/ etc. If you were born as a spoiled fat runt in a royal family, then it isn't that enjoyable/ egotistical/ vain fun.

Literally the domilegacy/ Supremescent value. Supremessence. That's waht they really want.

Look at my Profile picture that's me and i never touched roids. Just with that i disprove your comment. It all comes down to genetics,height,Test Level,eating and (really)hard training ofc with a higher bf than someone who's roided

You are lying through your fucking teeth you are roided as fuck if that is actually you on the avatar.

I best most the deniers on the thread so far are also gymcels who have been lifting for a little while but not long enough to yet realize that what I am saying is true. The roidpill is fucking brutal.