Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females Are The Real Murderers

  • Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,336
Think about all the incel men that were driven to suicide by their cruelty or the fetuses that were murdered through abortion just to satisfy the female's  twisted lust for chad. You are murderers  each and every one of you  you have way more blood on your collective hands than an incel ever will including shooters such as Ellliot Rodger and Marc Lépine. Next time you accuse incels of being violent, twisted mass shooters look at your own red stained hands, stained with the blood flesh and guts of innocent incels whom you denied basic rights whom you abused and exploited. Millions of us were forced to die due to your cruelty and you expect us to still worship you, you are truly scum of the earth. 
 
They are responsible for the millions they have killed through abortion and miscarriages.

God is fair and just. They will pay for their sins, whether it be in hell or purgatory for all eternity.
 
I cant take some of you on here seriously, whenever i read stuff like this i start laughing my ass off
 
Every woman can easy get away with murder, they just poison some one and it's done, if for example husband is over 50 medics just gonna assume heart attack.
 
Nautica1983 said:
I cant take some of you on here seriously, whenever i read stuff like this i start laughing my ass off

What the fuck is funny about incel suicide? Females are behind every incel suicide. I've seen your other posts, you should be fucking purged cuck.
 
IceCutter said:
Come on... This is kinda ridiculous

This, i was laughing at how ridicoulous OP's statement was and got a warning, lmao
 
a-virgin-nigger said:
What the fuck is funny about incel suicide? Females are behind every incel suicide. I've seen your other posts, you should be fucking purged cuck.

Im not laughing at incel suicides, im laughing at these ridicoulous statements you guys make sometimes, they way they are worded is pretty funny too.


IceCutter said:
Come on... This is kinda ridiculous

this
 
There are femoids now that dont even flinch when you mention killing babies.

they are sick in the head
 
Otan said:
There are femoids now that dont even flinch when you mention killing babies.

they are sick in the head

To some, it is a rite of passage. 

I just can't imagine what goes through their heads to even come to it. There are people in this world who had their mother's told that their child will be born deranged or mentally ill, when in reality their is nothing wrong with them. Too many times have I heard a perfectly normal person being close to being aborted for illnesses made up on the spot, and come out as normal as a baby can be. A mother should know better than to kill her own child. Is that too much to ask these days?
 
Pro-abortion people fill me with a bit of rage. I can't believe so many people are okay with killing babies.
 
Anonymous said:
To some, it is a rite of passage. 

I just can't imagine what goes through their heads to even come to it. There are people in this world who had their mother's told that their child will be born deranged or mentally ill, when in reality their is nothing wrong with them. Too many times have I heard a perfectly normal person being close to being aborted for illnesses made up on the spot, and come out as normal as a baby can be. A mother should know better than to kill her own child. Is that too much to ask these days?

if you watch ben shapiro videos, you can see the femoids are only after their own degeneracy so they can still stay afloat while riding the cock carousal and betabuxing.

Its honestly disgusting this is how femoids gain knowledge on how to cuck men and abortion is their way of feeling more empowered, its fucking retarded.

Look at the questions the femoid is asking in this video, truly degenerate:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Y8RQoTAQk[/video]
 
Otan said:
if you watch ben shapiro videos, you can see the femoids are only after their own degeneracy so they can still stay afloat while riding the cock carousal and betabuxing.

Its honestly disgusting this is how femoids gain knowledge on how to cuck men and abortion is their way of feeling more empowered, its fucking retarded.

Look at the questions the femoid is asking in this video, truly degenerate:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Y8RQoTAQk[/video]

Happy to say I come from a conservative family with Judeo-Christian values. I'm glad to see a Jew for once follow his religion, and not what his folks in the media tell him to believe. Glad to have conservatives like on our side.
 
Unless the babby has chad genes it will live a life of misery.
 
I would add to that the number of men who were driven to killing other people because of women.
 
pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Pro-abortion people fill me with a bit of rage. I can't believe so many people are okay with killing babies.

Our society is already dead. Any semblance of it is soon to dissipate. Once you accept that humanity was never really designed for civilization, it's easier to accept everything.
 
It reads like you are being so dramatic you are actually siding with the women.
 
Cucks Leave said:
It reads like you are being so dramatic you are actually siding with the women.

How am I siding with filthy femoids? Normies and femoids consider killing to be the ultimate vice and go bat shit when an incel goes on a rampage, I am just pointing out their hypocrisy. They are bigger murderers than even the greatest of school shooters. The lesson you should take from this is murdering incels is no big deal according to society, its normie and femoid lives only that they care about.
 

Similar threads

Misogynist Vegeta
Replies
10
Views
705
Indari
Indari
ethniccel1
Replies
30
Views
587
ethniccel1
ethniccel1
AsiaCel
Replies
40
Views
1K
Stridebreaker
Stridebreaker
DarkStarDown
Replies
17
Views
661
happiless
happiless
sociology blackpill
Replies
11
Views
351
SoycuckGodOfReddit
SoycuckGodOfReddit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top