Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy female privilege: cuddling

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
just never experience affection theory
why does the soyciety hate males so much?
I see how that benefits foids as it keeps men weak and leads them to sui, but the soyim also use this double-standard (removing competition perhaps? )
82880417 560602607962172 285466893262828233 n

It's mainly men voting gay most likely, it's like how they find it hot when two girls kiss but feel ill when guys kiss, they've been conditioned to stuff like this from pretty much every shitty teen movie

Men dont deserve any affection apparently. Also id rather no cuddle than do it with a guy tbh ngl.

Yeah, low value men often get treated worse than dogs, and then people wonder why they lash out.

just never experience affection theory
why does the soyciety hate males so much?
It's not gay to cuddle a guy
but if you both get a boner
it's a little weird

I want to cuddle

A hug would be enough. :feelsbadman:

Can't wait for the inevitable collapse

LOL as if men are human.

You can do manly bro hugs. You shake hands with one arm and bump shoulders. Then only have one arm wrapped around so you're not fully coiling each other.

You can do manly bro hugs. You shake hands with one arm and bump shoulders. Then only have one arm wrapped around so you're not fully coiling each other.

Nah done it, feels weird, not the same. Like eating something sour.

i hate animefags too

this is discrimination
do you expect me to go MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE without once EVER getting a hug
You want hugs?

Here is mega hug secret!

This is how i got my last hugs a few years ago. And yes, i cried...

It takes some guts but it's worth it!

Simply... wear some nice clothing and go to a large funeral! Get all "weepy" and have a hard time talking so as to defer conversation. Just say "i feel so bad! I need a hug!"

It works really well!

Ofc there will be a shitload of "wonderers" that will ask, "wtf are YOU?" But just say, you wish you had m9re time with _____(ded person). And i feel like i hardly knew ____. Etc...

Bon temps! 'Mi!
(Good times fren!)

Bon chance!
(Good luck)

no1 cuddles me :(

they dont want us to do anything, they want us to be mindless robots without any desire for love and validation.