Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female predatorship is unfortunately not forbidden.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
Someone once said that human males are material super predators while female humans are social super predators. Men are good at craftsmanship, strength and endurance which are all important in war. Women often use the tactic of isolating and slandering to gain ahead socially although it is a zero sum game. They mask malevolence behind physical and mental weakness which they are not shamed for having. Females tend to weaken their sons and husbands by robbing them of food and rest; mo own mother did that to me. I could not have a social circle or time to even think about my appearance during my teens because I had to spend all energy on the very lowest step of Maslows hierarchy like eating, sleeping, excretion and so on. Women should be penalised for harm even if it is due to mental inferiority; they have the same and more rights under the contemporary ruling law and would perhaps would keep away from it more then.

Both types of predatorship can be immoral but the male kind is banned in an urban setting. Males may not just kill superior performers at university studies without consequences but women gang up and use their social predatorship to isolate, slander and exclude men who they don't like; they may be incels or big brained boyos that can't be manipulated. They act as if might is right when it favours them. Other women help them too due to group identity and crab mentality.
Males would win immediately due to their physical and mental superiority if they weren't held back in this unbalanced way. Imagine if you could just kill feminist overlords who use words to rally people against you. They often use proxies as middle men and tools and they would often get killed by moral men if they acted directly, even if said men would have to kill themselves afterwards. This kind of alpha females want smart men to be kept away from their female subjects but have no empathy for them; they are very dark triad. Those who know what they don't know are a threat to their control and smart men do it all the time. They place themselves in positions in which they would be killed by their male victims unless they acted through seemingly good hearted female middle men who would protect them if male victims started using their legal rights to violent self defence. They just need to penalise said females when disobeying to get required results as they outsource their thinking to their alpha females due to low inherent brain activity as I wrote about in these posts.

The current society is intentionally made so that women have power. Men are more likely to get arrested when calling the police regarding spousal abuse than their female abusers in the United States and the Swedish social service which is staffed by misandric women does not need evidence to brand a man a ped*phile, imprison him for life and grant all his assets to his wife; they need only a tip from a fellow female to know who to target. Males don't have this ability. Males are not allowed to beat their wives in self defence while women often steal mail, throw away possessions and hinder important rest. They receive no repercussions for this as the asymmetric ban on gendered predatorship prevent men from acting offensively and defensively while women may penalise men however they please.
Their sons and betabux husbands are their captives and victims.

It's illegal for you to preventative slay evil feminists at university while they, without repercussions, may use the strategy of isolating, slandering and weakening to get you yeeted away from said space for being repulsive in their immoral eyes. It has, contrary to common belief, never been illegal for women to study at universities in Europe; it has just been uncommon due to understandable reasons. Despite of this I think it should be made illegal as well as that men should have the right to kill their wives regardless of circumstance as to grant the absolute power in the relationship to the more individualised, responsible member it. Women would perhaps treat their husbands better or even pick better husbands if my preference was put into action.

Meme3894

This Nietzschean quote comes to mind and modern western universities are abundantly centres for feminism, degeneracy and corruption of already corrupt young females who would have been married off and impregnated as teens in a somewhat healthier society.

My mom fed me very well with very healthy foods, warned me when to sleep, encouraged me to workout/do something so I can’t relate tbh. But you are right, and it’s brutal.

[QUOTE="Napoléoncel, post: 4887049, member:
I want to slice people without consequences.
[/QUOTE]

Relevant.

Congratulations if you have a good mother. May I ask what race you belong to?