Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over On being too smart or stupid for women.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
The most common problem is being too smart. Normal negroes can have plenty of sex and father many children. If a white person would be less intelligent than what is normal for Negroes, he must've had some great disability like downs syndrome. Only being too smart is a problem normally. One may be too dumb if it is relative to the other males in the circle and is ostracised for it. It is then not the intelligence level itself that is the problem but that the male is branded as weird, outcast and inferior in the mind of the woman. She would be less able to conform with her friends if her man was an outlier in any way including one that would make the alpha female jealous.

Let me tell you why high IQ is a problem. When women seek out men, high IQ (>115) and low IQ (<50) may be a turnoff. Humanity had an average IQ of 70 during most of the stone age. Women are adapted for the type of man who would be successful, thrive and blend in in that ecology. Big brained boyos can adapt and blend in better than those who don't understand. Women are increasingly repulsed by those with high IQ because that is the bigger problem, the one with higher likelihood to appear and that women as a whole show disdain for the most. This is only important when a woman seeks out a male. Turbochad can get away with Mensa level IQ and normal Chad doesn't show his IQ when he is with women alone.

There is a quote that says that women want a man that's smart enough to be useful but dumb enough to be used. A woman will find it hard to manipulate a man with a big mind. She wants a man who is not and cannot become aware of how bad she is. There is a crab mentality amongst normies and women, the latter foremost.
It means that they want to hurt, kill and slander those who are or have it better than themselves. This means that smart males are often ganged up on in school, made outcasts and thus yeeted of the list of potential partners. Being friendless and outside of primal high energy gangs is abundantly common the smarter and more moral a man is, the former having greater significance. This repulses women too.

Women have smaller less productive brains than men; adult human males have about 10% larger brains than their female counterparts, most notably larger frontal lobe. The frontal lobe is the part of the brain responsible for logic, analysing, self control, inhibition, advanced thinking and as an extension morals, especially higher morals. The frontal lobe is inactive when you sleep along with the part of the brain responsible for long term memory and sense of time. This is why dreams which are only up to 2 minutes long appear to be absurd without you noticing it, being forgotten and their beginning never being remembered.

The inferior brain of females means that they outsource their thinking and opinion forming to other females in the group. The opinions of a group of female is the average with regards to their strength; the opinion of the alpha female weighs the heaviest. A normal woman will average the opinion of the alpha female and herself and make that her opinion. J. Epstein who didn't kill himself had a female Jewish helper who spoke to the boys, girls and teen women he brought to his island.
Her loyalty lied not with females against males but with to mossad and the Jews. She adamantly said that the young women should do the sexual things and they averaged their opinions with hers multiple times until they had become hers as she never conceded, a trait of someone who is sure of what it's doing, something females respond to. They respond to females, alpha females, authority figures and primal punishment besides their instincts.

A woman is never alone; she is with her gang of females with a leader who they outsource their thinking and opinion making to. Said leader must be a bit smart to keep her followers. Anyone who knows something she doesn't is a threat to her; anyone who is more intelligent and analytical than her is an even greater threat. A man who is more intelligent than her and has integrity to tell the truth cannot be allowed close to her subjects. She penalises that type of men for approaching, making her subjects dislike him, making him know it and paring her subjects up with men of lesser intelligence, men she can control or at least understand and predict.
This type of woman typically also has a great deal of misandry and crab mentality.

A man of wisdom and big brain power can only meet a women when she approaches him alone which only happen if he as if he has not shown his intellects or is a Turbochad which it's hard to become in a first world country as you need to kill men openly, humiliate them, strike fear into those who aren't abundantly submissive.
They may kill one of you and get away with it if the Chad police doesn't know they have made a big deal about it, provided evidence and use it to be more feared and respected than said police officers. Fear is the only kind of respect the incomplete human mind can express; low IQ humans are like mid tier mammals in this sense; even the great apes need to prove their leadership skills and morals to become leader, not just subjugate any rival like a male cat.

IQ level, especially if too high or along with neuroticism and non-literal autism can most especially make an incel. Women judge you by how you look and reject you immediately in their mind if you are too smart or dumb. That which they lack in their brains as aforementioned must be as if it would have made them more sensible, grateful and merciful had they had it, which they do not. It¨s ironic how bad taste in men women have.

I assume that being too low IQ can embarass yourself figuring out the simplest stuff and need people to repeat themselves to understand. My condolences go not only to high IQ males or males as a whole but I wish it to go to the whole world, lest it gain what it deserve in spite of the more likely reality.

Misandric sadism knows no bounds, especially when fuelled in a group of ecstatic misandric women like on Oprah. They can be ecstatic and spasm out on the floor like in a charismatic afro-american Church. It is as if the air is filled with hormones of misandry and ecstasy. Such is the misandric nature of women.

Last edited:
5S4RfCR.png

this is very high iq. rip intelligent men.

The problem is that yes, you can be too smart for women - it can be a turnoff. But you can never be too stupid. As long as you’re not special-ed type of stupid, there’s no ceiling there.

The problem is that yes, you can be too smart for women - it can be a turnoff. But you can never be too stupid. As long as you’re not special-ed type of stupid, there’s no ceiling there.

I don't know if you read the post or not but i wrote that IQ below 50, not figuring simple stuff out, having a visible condition and being ostracised for low mental qualities are hinderances and turnoffs. Sending positive vibes.
OP needs to make TLDR for lowattentionspancels.

It's literally segmented. Just read one segment at a time if you want to stay in and keep up with the thread.

The most common problem is being too smart. Normal negroes can have plenty of sex and father many children. If a white person would be less intelligent than what is normal for Negroes, he must've had some great disability like downs syndrome. Only being too smart is a problem normally. One may be too dumb if it is relative to the other males in the circle and is ostracised for it. It is then not the intelligence level itself that is the problem but that the male is branded as weird, outcast and inferior in the mind of the woman. She would be less able to conform with her friends if her man was an outlier in any way including one that would make the alpha female jealous.

Let me tell you why high IQ is a problem. When women seek out men, high IQ (>115) and low IQ (<50) may be a turnoff. Humanity had an average IQ of 70 during most of the stone age. Women are adapted for the type of man who would be successful, thrive and blend in in that ecology. Big brained boyos can adapt and blend in better than those who don't understand. Women are increasingly repulsed by those with high IQ because that is the bigger problem, the one with higher likelihood to appear and that women as a whole show disdain for the most. This is only important when a woman seeks out a male. Turbochad can get away with Mensa level IQ and normal Chad doesn't show his IQ when he is with women alone.

There is a quote that says that women want a man that's smart enough to be useful but dumb enough to be used. A woman will find it hard to manipulate a man with a big mind. She wants a man who is not and cannot become aware of how bad she is. There is a crab mentality amongst normies and women, the latter foremost.
It means that they want to hurt, kill and slander those who are or have it better than themselves. This means that smart males are often ganged up on in school, made outcasts and thus yeeted of the list of potential partners. Being friendless and outside of primal high energy gangs is abundantly common the smarter and more moral a man is, the former having greater significance. This repulses women too.

Women have smaller less productive brains than men; adult human males have about 10% larger brains than their female counterparts, most notably larger frontal lobe. The frontal lobe is the part of the brain responsible for logic, analysing, self control, inhibition, advanced thinking and as an extension morals, especially higher morals. The frontal lobe is inactive when you sleep along with the part of the brain responsible for long term memory and sense of time. This is why dreams which are only up to 2 minutes long appear to be absurd without you noticing it, being forgotten and their beginning never being remembered.

The inferior brain of females means that they outsource their thinking and opinion forming to other females in the group. The opinions of a group of female is the average with regards to their strength; the opinion of the alpha female weighs the heaviest. A normal woman will average the opinion of the alpha female and herself and make that her opinion. J. Epstein who didn't kill himself had a female Jewish helper who spoke to the boys, girls and teen women he brought to his island.
Her loyalty lied not with females against males but with to mossad and the Jews. She adamantly said that the young women should do the sexual things and they averaged their opinions with hers multiple times until they had become hers as she never conceded, a trait of someone who is sure of what it's doing, something females respond to. They respond to females, alpha females, authority figures and primal punishment besides their instincts.

A woman is never alone; she is with her gang of females with a leader who they outsource their thinking and opinion making to. Said leader must be a bit smart to keep her followers. Anyone who knows something she doesn't is a threat to her; anyone who is more intelligent and analytical than her is an even greater threat. A man who is more intelligent than her and has integrity to tell the truth cannot be allowed close to her subjects. She penalises that type of men for approaching, making her subjects dislike him, making him know it and paring her subjects up with men of lesser intelligence, men she can control or at least understand and predict.
This type of woman typically also has a great deal of misandry and crab mentality.

A man of wisdom and big brain power can only meet a women when she approaches him alone which only happen if he as if he has not shown his intellects or is a Turbochad which it's hard to become in a first world country as you need to kill men openly, humiliate them, strike fear into those who aren't abundantly submissive.
They may kill one of you and get away with it if the Chad police doesn't know they have made a big deal about it, provided evidence and use it to be more feared and respected than said police officers. Fear is the only kind of respect the incomplete human mind can express; low IQ humans are like mid tier mammals in this sense; even the great apes need to prove their leadership skills and morals to become leader, not just subjugate any rival like a male cat.

IQ level, especially if too high or along with neuroticism and non-literal autism can most especially make an incel. Women judge you by how you look and reject you immediately in their mind if you are too smart or dumb. That which they lack in their brains as aforementioned must be as if it would have made them more sensible, grateful and merciful had they had it, which they do not. It¨s ironic how bad taste in men women have.

I assume that being too low IQ can embarass yourself figuring out the simplest stuff and need people to repeat themselves to understand. My condolences go not only to high IQ males or males as a whole but I wish it to go to the whole world, lest it gain what it deserve in spite of the more likely reality.

Misandric sadism knows no bounds, especially when fuelled in a group of ecstatic misandric women like on Oprah. They can be ecstatic and spasm out on the floor like in a charismatic afro-american Church. It is as if the air is filled with hormones of misandry and ecstasy. Such is the misandric nature of women.
nice post man

a lot of these patterns have played out for me when interacting with female teachers, since i've had less intense interactions with normal femoids my age due to inkwell
their amplified misandry for higher IQ males is intense as hell

I just wanted to say this is the best article on foid mentality i have ever read!

The "alpha foid" shit is so very real and true!

The "goldilocks zone" of useful men is so real & i see it all the time! Just smart enough to obey but not see through the slavery!

I wish i had known this shit years ago! So i could kiss alpha bitches ass and not be hated! (Just so i could rent my shitty shanty in piece!) Bitch thinks "im a drunk!" Even though i hardly ever drink! She drinks more than me! (At least currently)

At least i now know why im hated and shunned by my neighbors! I'm not stupid enough for them! They fear my (potential) blackpill pez dispenser!

I had a feeling it was that, but this confirms my bias! (I love having my confirmation bias being confirmed) Although, it would be nice to be wrong sometimes...

Important stuff here! Thanks for posting it. I'm sure someone will benefit from it.

I just wanted to say this is the best article on foid mentality i have ever read!

The "alpha foid" shit is so very real and true!

The "goldilocks zone" of useful men is so real & i see it all the time! Just smart enough to obey but not see through the slavery!

I wish i had known this shit years ago! So i could kiss alpha bitches ass and not be hated! (Just so i could rent my shitty shanty in piece!) Bitch thinks "im a drunk!" Even though i hardly ever drink! She drinks more than me! (At least currently)

At least i now know why im hated and shunned by my neighbors! I'm not stupid enough for them! They fear my (potential) blackpill pez dispenser!

I had a feeling it was that, but this confirms my bias! (I love having my confirmation bias being confirmed) Although, it would be nice to be wrong sometimes...

Important stuff here! Thanks for posting it. I'm sure someone will benefit from it.

Thanks, bro.
This is the best comment in this thread.

Amazing thread, but it's gonna be wasted here. :feelsrope:

Absolutely true and it plays out on the IQ bellcurve by gender. Most of women's experiences are with men they are smarter than, luke warmers. They are genuinely unnerved when their manipulations cease to work on their mental superior. You see this lots with guys posting things like "I know a smart girl!" when the truth is, truly smart men have never met one. Ever.

"I will have to use virginity statistics as a proxy for the harder-to-measure romancelessness statistics, but these are bad enough. In high school each extra IQ point above average increases chances of male virginity by about 3%. 35% of MIT grad students have never had sex, compared to only 20% of average nineteen year old men. Compared with virgins, men with more sexual experience are likely to drink more alcohol, attend church less, and have a criminal history. A Dr. Beaver (nominative determinism again!) was able to predict number of sexual partners pretty well using a scale with such delightful items as “have you been in a gang”, “have you used a weapon in a fight”, et cetera. An analysis of the psychometric Big Five consistently find that high levels of disagreeableness predict high sexual success in both men and women. "

"I will have to use virginity statistics as a proxy for the harder-to-measure romancelessness statistics, but these are bad enough. In high school each extra IQ point above average increases chances of male virginity by about 3%. 35% of MIT grad students have never had sex, compared to only 20% of average nineteen year old men. Compared with virgins, men with more sexual experience are likely to drink more alcohol, attend church less, and have a criminal history. A Dr. Beaver (nominative determinism again!) was able to predict number of sexual partners pretty well using a scale with such delightful items as “have you been in a gang”, “have you used a weapon in a fight”, et cetera. An analysis of the psychometric Big Five consistently find that high levels of disagreeableness predict high sexual success in both men and women. "

This is why women select fot this; it’s evolutionarily successful. People reproduce more the dumber more violent they are.

I’m too stupid to read all of this

This is why women select fot this; it’s evolutionarily successful. People reproduce more the dumber more violent they are.
Yeah I just wanted to back up your post with studies

I've read that there are communication problems when the difference in iq between 2 people is above 30(probably determined by different thinking patterns).
anyway assuming that a man is good looking he just needs to find a girl with a similar intelligence level, this is why
the I'm-too-smart-to-have-sex-theory seems a cope to me...

High IQ means higher salary, therefore more attractive to foids generally speaking. Most Doctors have High IQ and most women want a Doctor.

I unironically bookmarked It to read later

I’m too stupid to read all of this

It says you wont have any problems with women in that regard then. LMAO
High IQ means higher salary, therefore more attractive to foids generally speaking. Most Doctors have High IQ and most women want a Doctor.

higher salary just means she gets more expensive stuff when you betabux.
Women don't care about gems much more than you; they just like to make their betabuxers suffer.

Last edited:
greycel post jfl "just betabux"

high levels of disagreeableness predict high sexual success in both men and women. "
So histrionic bitches are actually monogamous? JFL. Or is promiscuity considered "high sexual success" for women? If the latter, JFLMAO.

So histrionic bitches are actually monogamous? JFL. Or is promiscuity considered "high sexual success" for women? If the latter, JFLMAO.

I think it means many partners or frequent sex and as nobody wants to plow her 3 time a day over the years, she must have a multitude of men to have as frequent sex as she has.

read every single word. great post my friend. only your avi triggers me very much

Higher salary generally just means betabuxx material, and is not related to sexual attraction as such.

Women fetishize doctors so much only because they were sexually molested ("physically examined") by doctors when they were young.

Last edited:
Thank you for spicing up this forum fren. High IQ post.

Hearing testimony from Epstein's escapades, Ghislaine Maxwell was the brains of the operation, at least for the procurement of young foids. Women are especially cruel and socially manipulative and will do anything for authoritative approval. She went out of her way to undermine and kidnap women who were intellectual, sexual, and artistic competition. See Maria Farmer's testimony.

JFL when a woman says she values intelligence and is a "sapiosexual". To be an innovative thinker one may need to ignore social norms and conditioning to break new ground, the antithesis to in-group preference and hive-mind approval.

The only hope an intelligentcel has is if he has social proof. Someone like Jordan Peterson or Christopher Hitchens have wives because they had CNN specials. An astrophysicist who's only been published in journals will have no chance with women.

Last edited:
COPE

"There must be some reason... unrelated to my looks, why I cannot date the girl to which I am attracted."

"I must be so smart that I cannot date the girl to who I am attracted."

When stated plainly and simply, the laughability of the cope becomes obvious (and embarrassing).

Thank you for spicing up this forum fren. High IQ post.

Hearing testimony from Epstein's escapades, Ghislaine Maxwell was the brains of the operation, at least for the procurement of young foids. Women are especially cruel and socially manipulative and will do anything for authoritative approval. She went out of her way to undermine and kidnap women who were intellectual, sexual, and artistic competition. See Maria Farmer's testimony.

JFL when a woman says she values intelligence and is a "sapiosexual". To be an innovative thinker one may need to ignore social norms and conditioning to break new ground, the antithesis to in-group preference and hive-mind approval.

The only hope an intelligentcel has is if he has social proof. Someone like Jordan Peterson or Christopher Hitchens have wives because they had CNN specials. An astrophysicist who's only been published in journals will have no chance with women.
Jordan Peterson is tall, white, and has a good face. That’s why he has a wife, not because he is intelligent.

most doctors have zero fucking clue what they're doing and are roasties or simps

291ef723ec9da4dd8cc901bd6e01c99c

COPERNICUS.

THIS GUY IS SMARTER THAN MOST SCIENTISTS.

WOMEN WANT WHOLE PACK BUT THEY CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S RARE ASF

I think that smart men might come across as too intellectual, hence reflexive, hence hesitant, which is kind of a turnoff for women as they mostly like feral, raw, impulsive men