Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female PEAKES in BEAUTY just before her DEATH, after being diagnosed with cirrhosis

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
JFL at the wall copers, even liver cirrhosis will enhance a females sexual appeal;

Billie Holiday, 1956, aged 40, before being diagnosed
Screenshot 2019 12 27 BILLIE HOLIDAY My Man Live ABC Studios 1956   YouTube
Screenshot 2019 12 27 BILLIE HOLIDAY My Man Live ABC Studios 1956   YouTube1
Screenshot 2019 12 27 BILLIE HOLIDAY My Man Live ABC Studios 1956   YouTube3

Billie Holiday, 1959, aged 44; after liver cirrhosis and a month before her death
Billie4
Billie3
BillieHoliday 2

In the span of 5 years she went from a post-wall fat black woman, to a redbone goddess milf every teen boy dreams about.

Last edited:
She looks about the same just different lighting and different hair.

IMO disease is not as visible in black/ethnic people. If she would be white she would have a corpse look. Although you can still see some degeneration in looks.

She looks about the same just different lighting and different hair.

Are you fucking kidding me? She goes from Mammy, to milf Goddes with that cute pony-tail right before she dies. I'd do her so hard on her death bed.

Are you fucking kidding me? She goes from Mammy, to milf Goddes with that cute pony-tail right before she dies. I'd do her so hard on her death bed.
She's ok. I would too. Low smv overall because black female though.

Pretty crazy transformation tbh, I doubt most women can pull that off.

based .
blacks and ethnic are the ugliest with lesser smv

In my country men occupy the role of what americans would call 'coalburners' , they absolutely fethishize black women.

She wasn't attractive either way tbh. I would still fuck her if I were alive back then though.

She did de-age there.

Looked fat at first. The disease made her look way more desirable.

Redbones arent even my favorite type of black women. the celt derived freckles and reddish tone in the hair is nice but I like the ones like riannah better because they look like me more, asides from eye color. darkskin ones with softer features like lupita nyongo are ok aswell

JFL