Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Looksmaxxing = Not Going To Burger King + Makeup + Fashion

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
jC8x1U1-485B3wMeAGCSEfX3lzFPeNDMbYMfbvNeS2s.jpg

SHLOMO_SHEKELFELD 1 punto hace 41 minutos
cmon, that's one less landwhale. what's wrong with that

FACEandLMS[S] 1 punto hace 2 minutos
She would have rejected me BEFORE anyway. I am not complaining about her losing weight. All I am saying is that, women benefit from just losing weight whereas a man losing weight is often not enough. Surgery is needed, etc.

Women live on easy mode

Flash news, she is still a landwhale.

Women don't just want thin men. But men, we're happy with a thin woman. So do we just start demanding more? I don't think my dick would take that sitting down.

She's still fat, just frauding her weight with skimpy clothes. Of course, i would still fuck her.

She's still fat, just frauding her weight with skimpy clothes. Of course, i would still fuck her.
I think she legit lost quite some weight but the road is still long sis.

She's still fat. She has lost some weight, but most of the work in the "after" pic is being done by better hair and a better outfit. From the "before" pic you can tell she doesn't actually have decent tits or anything. Look at the weird, unnatural way her right arm is positioned -- I bet she has some serious rolls on that thing.

You mean existing?

JFL @ that angle fraud in the 2nd pic, cunt is still fat af

even landwhales SMV mogs us

She most likely still goes to burger king, just not as frequently anymore.

Guests: 48

Hi IncelQueers, include me in the screenshot.

Except there's a niche for obese females and their SMV is still much higher than the average male

JFL at "femcels" when they talk about lookmaxxing as if that applies to them

I mog her hard and have never kissed a girl LMFAO.

She’s still fat and gross, I wonder how many times you she took that perfectly frauded pic before it came out right.

Shes still got a disgusting body but fraud with a bit of makeup and i bet she has 8000000 matches on tinder.

She could still perfectly get laid without all this so-called "looksmaxxing" or more like looksfrauding.