Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female loneliness is a joke

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Anyone with a Brain knows that 99% of females are single by choice. Lonely males are single because they have no options, unless they are Chads or are good-looking. Ugly females have unlimited/infinite smv while ugly men have zero smv. Life is unfair, but retarded normies will deny it and gaslight us with their false hope.

A38C2E00 0EE7 4257 A394 A3AFA988405D

My sister is genuinely fairly lonely, however this is her fault due to stuff like being obese.

That being said even she could probably have some betabuxx or a normie or something because I have seen her make fun of average guys before so yeah female loneliness is a complete joke and self inflicted.

My sister is genuinely fairly lonely, however this is her fault due to stuff like being obese.

That being said even she could probably have some betabuxx or a normie or something because I have seen her make fun of average guys before so yeah female loneliness is a complete joke and self inflicted.
The audacity of a fat foid to make fun of average guys

The audacity of a fat foid to make fun of average guys
She is a delusional bad person who won't settle, she is worse than most foids about making fun of people she always makes fun of people non stop even other foids, myself, anyone that isnt a chad she makes fun of while she barely functions as a human herself, she is pathetic and only ever messages me for money.

She is a delusional bad person who won't settle, she is worse than most foids about making fun of people she always makes fun of people non stop even other foids, myself, anyone that isnt a chad she makes fun of while she barely functions as a human herself, she is pathetic and only ever messages me for money.
You should call her a pathetic piece of shit in front of her face, she deserves it

There won't be female loneliness if they were forced to be with her husband and locked in her house. This is the optimal female life.

Anyone with a Brain knows that 99% of females are single by choice. Lonely males are single because they have no options, unless they are Chads or are good-looking. Ugly females have unlimited/infinite smv while ugly men have zero smv. Life is unfair, but retarded normies will deny it and gaslight us with their false hope.
Jokes are supposed to be funny, this is just sad

Including family members for me...

Absolutely.

Foids literally just have to open Tinder to find a guy. Any woman can find a man at ANY time. Even fat foids. Even ugly foids. And not only can all foids easily find a man, but they can easily find men above their looksmatch.

Absolutely.

Foids literally just have to open Tinder to find a guy. Any woman can find a man at ANY time. Even fat foids. Even ugly foids. And not only can all foids easily find a man, but they can easily find men above their looksmatch.
That's how you know...when FOIDS talk about looking for a man or being lonely...it's a thirst trap...hell..i didn't even hear not one peep about CUFFIN SEASON for past few years now.

Meanwhile MEN ARE REALLY lonely when we say we are

Their "loneliness" is voluntary.

It's just so infuriating that they talk about how lonely they are whilst having so many ways to seek companionship. Meanwhile, i've tried talking to women online, tried making friends with them, and even cold approaching IRL (which I know a majority of people on this forum would never do).

NOTHING WORKED.

I'm honestly just at a point where I can be content with jacking it to my anime waifu, as well as having financial freedom.

"Female loneliness" is a hole whining she can't find a chad to fuck, and a reserve of emotional tampoon cucktards to whine.

Know that every single hole that claims feeling "lonely" should be straight ignored or insulted.

Female loneliness = can't find/get chad

Male Loneliness is literally the same as Solitary confinement (Torture Method)

Are you close with your sister?

Just tell her to install Tinder or literally leave the house.

Classic. I wonder if women even see non-Chad men as human.
Anybody under 6 is sub human to them...we only say 5 because of the prostitution aspect...but even prostitutes starting to get picky

20240101 101144

Foids AKA female humanoids would say they are lonely then pretend 300+ men arent trying to help them

Foids AKA female humanoids would say they are lonely then pretend 300+ men arent trying to help them
Inboxes be Flooded with simp normies...while the foids be trying to get more time in chads rotation of others

No she sucks, she just tries to get me to smoke weed and give me money all while being unenjoyable to be around.
Try to get closer to her (unless she’s a shit person).

Imagine having almost complete control of the dating market and still be single unwillingly.

Just sounds like subconscious self-sabotage at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back