Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The lengths my sister has gone to for chad is just pathetic

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
I honestly forgot this happened since this was a fair few years ago but my mother reminded me this all happened so I had to share on here.

My sister met some chad a couple years younger than her that just used her for sex, anyway this chad actually lives 800km away from me.

So welp every now and then on occasion my sister would drive 800km to see chad, keep in mind 800km is just one way. My sister is a foid so JFL one time she ran out of fuel half way there and luckily some guy helped her that wasnt a serial killer or someting.

This guy must have just had an extraordinary pERsonality to get my sistER to travel thousands of kilometres repeatedly right?

Well no actually... the chad and his friends found it pathetic, and rightfully so travelling all that way just for someone that doesnt like you, all my sister did was increase chad's SMV by showing pre selection whilst he probably fucked foids that arent beckys like my sister. Lol my sister would suffer SO HARD as a man.

The best part is knowing my sister, if I ask her to do me a quick favour, something that would take 2 seconds to do eg. passing salt at the table

SHE WON'T EVEN DO THAT MY SISTER IS A FUCKING BITCH

But my sister will travel thousands of kilometres to be humiliated by chad and have her car run out of fuel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee:

Oh well at least she didn‘t let Chad use her as his punching bag like my hot redheaded nearly super model tier female cousin did for years. :feelsclown: :foidSoy:

She even went so far as to have that filthy wetback POS’s baby but fortunately it was stillborn IIRC and so didn’t end up ruining the family bloodline after all lol. :feelsokman:

I honestly forgot this happened since this was a fair few years ago but my mother reminded me this all happened so I had to share on here.

My sister met some chad a couple years younger than her that just used her for sex, anyway this chad actually lives 800km away from me.

So welp every now and then on occasion my sister would drive 800km to see chad, keep in mind 800km is just one way. My sister is a foid so JFL one time she ran out of fuel half way there and luckily some guy helped her that wasnt a serial killer or someting.

This guy must have just had an extraordinary pERsonality to get my sistER to travel thousands of kilometres repeatedly right?

Well no actually... the chad and his friends found it pathetic, and rightfully so travelling all that way just for someone that doesnt like you, all my sister did was increase chad's SMV by showing pre selection whilst he probably fucked foids that arent beckys like my sister. Lol my sister would suffer SO HARD as a man.

The best part is knowing my sister, if I ask her to do me a quick favour, something that would take 2 seconds to do eg. passing salt at the table

But my sister will travel thousands of kilometres to be humiliated by chad and have her car run out of fuel

Idol worship (in her case CHAD worship) turns you into a masochist. It is a well known reaction

Oh well at least she didn‘t let Chad use her as his punching bag like my hot redheaded nearly super model tier female cousin did for years.
Redheaded cousin, arent you black though? He seems like he has a good personality too though.
She even went so far as to have that filthy wetback POS’s baby but fortunately it was stillborn IIRC and so didn’t end up ruining the family bloodline after all lol.
Wouldnt chad genes be good, maybe the baby came out stillborn from stress due to the beatings :smonk:

Oh well at least she didn‘t let Chad use her as his punching bag like my hot redheaded nearly super model tier female cousin did for years. :feelsclown: :foidSoy:

She even went so far as to have that filthy wetback POS’s baby but fortunately it was stillborn IIRC and so didn’t end up ruining the family bloodline after all lol. :feelsokman:
how can a sheboon be super model tier? :feelshehe:

I have made so many threads talking about my sister :feelshaha: she really is a retarded bitch but its blackpilling having a sister due to AWALT.

It's not the same just having a mother since my mother is 40 years older than me. my mother is also autistic.

God is good.

Women are moronic.

Wish you could find a way to sabotage that slutty sister. It is so disgusting.

I find it funny how foids are unaware how much they shame their families. There’s a reason guys are scared of having daughters.

I suspected so, your YT was once leaked here, and i remember you being a white MTN :feelswhat:
lol, that was probably my YouTube channel but no video on it featured me. :feelsthink:

I archived incel and other content on it and so a lot of people found videos of a high tier normie that I archived named Robert Peterson and assumed he was me. :feelshaha:

Good ol “Bob” looked surprisingly normal and with good but not overwhelming musculature (no homo) and so both facially and physically he probably mogged the shit out of 99.9% if not 100% of our forum but despite all of this he essentially claimed to be a nearcel having virtually almost no luck at all with women and was on the literal verge of suicide over it. :feelscry:

Supposedly IIRC he may have alleged to have had sex and maybe at least one or two girlfriends in the past but eventually things would always completely fall apart when it was time for them to consider a more serious commitment and this theme seemed to continue on in his future relationship attempts whereby things would seem to be going well with whatever new girl he was dating only for her to give him some “bullshit excuse” (his words) why they could no longer be together if not the girl simply ghosting him entirely after a certain amount of time had passed. :feelshehe:

Lastly the dude for all his good physical and facial aspects had prey eyes so there was that as well softer babyish facial features that perhaps were not cute enough to quite be a turn on for women as the whole cuteness and pretty boy thing quite possibly has to be for a man to be successful going that genetically determined route.

Last edited:
My sister is a foid so JFL one time she ran out of fuel half way there and luckily some guy helped her that wasnt a serial killer or someting.
Female does female things, has guy help her anyway because tutorial mode, no consequences for being an idiot

lol, that was probably my YouTube channel but no video on it featured me. :feelsthink:

I archived incel and other content on it and so a lot of people found videos of a high tier normie that I archived named Robert Peterson and assumed he was me. :feelshaha:

Good ol “Bob” looked surprisingly normal and with good but not overwhelming musculature (no homo) and so both facially and physically he probably mogged the shit out of 99.9% if not 100% of our forum but despite all of this he essentially claimed to be a nearcel having virtually almost no luck at all with women and was on the literal verge of suicide over it. :feelscry:

Supposedly IIRC he may have alleged to have had sex and maybe at least one or two girlfriends in the past but eventually things would always completely fall apart when it was time for them to consider a more serious commitment and this theme seemed to continue on in his future relationship attempts whereby things would seem to be going well with whatever new girl he was dating only for her to give him some bullshit reason why they could no longer be together if not the girl simply ghosting him entirely after a certain amount of time had passed. :feelshehe:

Lastly the dude for all his good physical and facial aspects had prey eyes so there was that as well softer babyish facial features that perhaps were not cute enough to quite be a turn on for women as the whole cuteness and pretty boy thing quite possibly has to be for a man to be successful going that genetically determined route.
mandatory comment insulting fat link any time I see him

kys nigger

Honestly, this is beyond the pathetic behavior a lot of bluepilled men display.

Brutal. Idk if I could handle having a sister without going off on her.

brutal . 800ks is a loooong fucking way. and bluepillers will still deny the 99/1 law .

does the chad have insta

Honestly, this is beyond the pathetic behavior a lot of bluepilled men display.
yeah its up there with the worst, this is just what I know of I wonder if my sister has given this guy money or something too, my sister would be so screwed as a man doing shit like this she would be an obese incel and kill herself
Brutal. Idk if I could handle having a sister without going off on her.
You can't as much as you try, I avoid her as much as possible, she actually ended up moving states to be near this guy but they have not talked for years, so she lives 800kms away from me now, I have gone off on her before though
brutal . 800ks is a loooong fucking way. and bluepillers will still deny the 99/1 law .
Thats just one way lol
does the chad have insta
Maybe, idk what this guys name is or anything but the way I have seen my sister act he has to be some sort of chad

yeah its up there with the worst, this is just what I know of I wonder if my sister has given this guy money or something too, my sister would be so screwed as a man doing shit like this she would be an obese incel and kill herself
If she was a man she'd definitely be incel or worse: a patreon supporter simp.

alot of you guys dont even realize how suifuel this is

wait how do you have a redhead cousin as a nigger :feelshehe:

Maybe, idk what this guys name is or anything but the way I have seen my sister act he has to be some sort of chad
you don't know what he looks like? the way you said he thinks it's pathetic made me think you've met him before

"just be nice to women bro":soy::soy::soy:

If she was a man she'd definitely be incel or worse: a patreon supporter simp.
She would be 6 feet under with gender swap
you don't know what he looks like? the way you said he thinks it's pathetic made me think you've met him before
I don't think it matters what someone looks like at that point, its pathetic to travel all that way for unrequited feelings.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT'S THE DISTANCE FROM İSTANBUL TO BELGRADE WTF????? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: