Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting feeling really depressed tbh.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Agepill is hitting me hard. I can't cope with the fact that every female I meet is damaged goods by now. They've all given their best years to other guys. I really don't see any value in having a relationship with women in my age bracket. I was planning to go back to school and sort my life out, but what's the point? What am I working towards? I know that what I wanted is pretty much unattainable and I'm not willing to settle for less. I think the tipping point for me was losing my sex drive. I don't know if it was from taking medication or just depression itself, but I don't see any reason to keep going. I doubt I'll make it to my 30s tbh. My parents are in poor health so there's no reason to stick around anyway.

Last edited:
Work hard to get damaged goods and then completely break her :feelsthink:

Yeah I know what you mean. I've been using my copes to stave off depression so that I remain alive for my parents, with the direction I'm heading it seems as if I'm guaranteed to rope once they're gone, the idea doesn't scare me anymore.

Number 1 it won't matter for an incel cause they don't want you. Number 2: It's true they spent their best years slooting away.

I will be 30 in 2 days. Sometimes I think nothing has changed then I take a look in the mirror.

Nah I’m not that mentally insane. I learned to give up long ago
giving up is ok if you still have copes. But I've lost interest in literally everything. Something as simple as watching TV or eating a meal feels like a chore.

Your situation is very similar to mine. Virgin at 26, sex drive fading away, parents in poor health and pretty old, stuck in a dead end job in a poor country making very little money, got a degree that is not even useful as toilet paper cause it's laminated.

We are living in such a weird time where women pretend like they are independent and empowered when in reality they are used up landwhales. At my job every female is fully damaged in multiple ways.

Either they are landwhales dependent on fast food or decent-looking mudshark foids (also dependent on fast food) with multiple kids from multiple loser chads who left long ago. All they do is stare at their phones. At my shit job they all smoke cigs. I hate them so much.

try strattera

Lol at agepill when you're 25. I'd give anything to go back to being 25. Women that age are still fine. If you have issues with your sex drive quit drugs and alcohol and start hitting the gym

giving up is ok if you still have copes. But I've lost interest in literally everything. Something as simple as watching TV or eating a meal feels like a chore.
Then you need to do something to clear your mind if you get racing thoughts. Go for a jog, ride a bike or swim.

Lol at agepill when you're 25. I'd give anything to go back to being 25. Women that age are still fine.
what do you mean "women that age are still fine"?

cope, they're expired

They're certainly expiring.

It's like if you have a food product that says "sell by" such and such date. You know that it's going to expire relatively soon, but it's not necessarily bad yet.

There's a product called MK-677 or Ibutamoren that I'm thinking about trying which raises HGH that has health and anti-aging benefits. Sometimes I think I have low testosterone. Then again I'd hate for my sex drive to increase, because I have no chance of scoring with anyone other than landwhales who look like men.

Same tbh. I think about self improvement, and I think about how many years it would take to get where I want to be, and realize how old and disgusting you'll be when you're "improved," while teenagers get girlfriends for fucking free.

Same tbh. I think about self improvement, and I think about how many years it would take to get where I want to be, and realize how old and disgusting you'll be when you're "improved," while teenagers get girlfriends for fucking free.
I mean I can still try with 18 - 19 year olds (for now), but it's hard to connect with the younger generation.

I know how you feel bro. :feelscry:

There’s nothing we can do except LDAR.

Lol at agepill when you're 25. I'd give anything to go back to being 25. Women that age are still fine. If you have issues with your sex drive quit drugs and alcohol and start hitting the gym

The mistakes of my past hammer me now.

try strattera

I'm on it. Good for work purposes. Still waiting to kick in for study purposes after work tbh. What mg do you recommend?

Oh yeah at op. Same. I'm going to pay off my debts completely. Buy a funeral burial plot, tombstone & funeral holding parlour, get my will ironed out so my very few nuclear relatives are secure then Sui... in all likelihood...
I'm 32. Fyi. Going to be 33 in a couple of months time.

Agepill is hitting me hard. I can't cope with the fact that every female I meet is damaged goods by now. They've all given their best years to other guys. I really don't see any value in having a relationship with women in my age bracket. I was planning to go back to school and sort my life out, but what's the point? What am I working towards? I know that what I wanted is pretty much unattainable and I'm not willing to settle for less. I think the tipping point for me was losing my sex drive. I don't know if it was from taking medication or just depression itself, but I don't see any reason to keep going. I doubt I'll make it to my 30s tbh. My parents are in poor health so there's no reason to stick around anyway.
I feel you bro being depressed sucks but I didnt find a way to escape it atleast not alive

Yeah I know what you mean. I've been using my copes to stave off depression so that I remain alive for my parents, with the direction I'm heading it seems as if I'm guaranteed to rope once they're gone, the idea doesn't scare me anymore.
Honestly it scares me

I feel you, down to everything being a chore.
I realized theres no reason to strive anymore. I'm just a taxcow now. I don't even enjoy myself.
During weekends my mind is too shell-shocked to even think of any sort of entertainment.

Me too man, and I rarely ever get depressed or feel sad. I'm 31 and my hair is going grey. JFL

I thought I beat the age pill by taking dutasteride and having no hair loss but it comes back to get me anyway.

Started greying on one of my side in my early twenties.
At least it's less shitty than balding (at the moment).

Started greying on one of my side in my early twenties.
At least it's less shitty than balding (at the moment).

My dad didn't start going grey until his 60s

JFL

But yeah, I knew a dude who was half grey in his early 20s

It is over for us boyo

gosh bro, i'm tired of this bullshit

all this college girl fucking tons of chadsm using drugs, and making tatos

this shit must be stoped