Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fed Up With People Saying "You'd be Degenerate Too...."

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I'm not even going to rant about volceldom, because my focus is elsewhere.

I can say with sincerity that for 99.9% of my life the only thing I wanted was a monogamous "relationship" in which I married my first "girlfriend". Save for literally one week of confusion out of my entire life, it's never been my intent to be a disgusting man whore. The only thing I've cared about is getting pure love from a nice girl and marrying her. But, no, I can't because I was born into Sodom and Gomorrah reincarnate. I hate whoredom, I hate fuckboydom, and I want them all dead.

Having a gf is degeneracy imo

Agreed. I hate how no one has any respect for a real relationship these days. It's all sex obsession and slutting it up.

Quality thread, summed up all what i want to say.

@RREEEEEEEEE also feels the same.

NeverSubmit said:
Having a gf is degeneracy imo

I agree that the concept of "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" is degenerate because it leads to emotions being played, and a "breakups (Emotional divorce).

That said, in our current society it's pretty much impossible to marry without first getting a "girlfriend", and I do think there are a handful of people "dating" who truly only want monogamous love. They are simply seeking that through the venue which they're taught to seek it in ("Relationships"). I don't really have a quarrel with them as much I do the setup, if that makes sense.

ItheIthe said:
I agree that the concept of "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" is degenerate because it leads to emotions being played, and a "breakups (Emotional divorce).

That said, in our current society it's pretty much impossible to marry without first getting a "girlfriend", and I do think there are a handful of people "dating" who truly only want monogamous love. They are simply seeking that through the venue which they're taught to seek it in ("Relationships"). I don't really have a quarrel with them as much I do the setup, if that makes sense.

This is why we need arranged marriages.

Blackpill101 said:
This is why we need arranged marriages.

Either that or mandatory marriages by age 16.

Stanx22 said:
Quality thread, summed up all what i want to say.
@RREEEEEEEEE also feels the same.

I definitely do. The ones who claim we're anti-degenerates because we can't partake in degeneracy are projecting copers.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I definitely do. The ones who claim we're anti-degenerates because we can't partake in degeneracy are projecting copers.

They want to believe that everyone is a degenerate, disgusting piece of shit like them.

Stanx22 said:
They want to believe that everyone is a degenerate, disgusting piece of shit like them.

Exactly! That's why they are projecting. But Alhamdullilah we know better than that. Keep being strong brother.

ItheIthe said:
Either that or mandatory marriages by age 16.

The problem of degeneracy can be solved by one and only one thing - disallowing women to leave the house . See, the entire problem of degeneracy is caused by unregulated interaction between members of opposite. And that thing can be controlled only by disallowing women to leave the house and thus preventing mixing of sexes. 
All marriages should be arranged . And in rare cases women are allowed to leave the house they must be accompanied by a male family member. Because if a woman is allowed to leave the house alone she is going to slut -it -up . Period.

dawn said:
The problem of degeneracy can be solved by one and only one thing - disallowing women to leave the house . See, the entire problem of degeneracy is caused by unregulated interaction between members of opposite. And that thing can be controlled only by disallowing women to leave the house and thus preventing mixing of sexes. 
All marriages should be arranged . And in rare cases women are allowed to leave the house they must be accompanied by a male family member. Because if a woman is allowed to leave the house alone she is going to slut -it -up . Period.

I agree. Woman should not be allowed to leave the house unless accompanied by a male. Fuck "MUH EQUALITY". I care about what's right for SOCIETY. I don't give a shit about your "equality".

Men who leave the house and cheat would be brutally tortured and executed for their heinous crime.

As far as arranged marriages, again, I don't mind them but I think the better alternative is choice of marriage with the mandate of finding a spouse before the 17th birthday.

But if Stacy passed by and asked you to fuck her you would.

ItheIthe said:
I agree. Woman should not be allowed to leave the house unless accompanied by a male. Fuck "MUH EQUALITY". I care about what's right for SOCIETY. I don't give a shit about your "equality".

Men who leave the house and cheat would be brutally tortured and executed for their heinous crime.

As far as arranged marriages, again, I don't mind them but I think the better alternative is choice of marriage with the mandate of finding a spouse before the 17th birthday.

If woman can not leave the house without male a family member how can she choose a spouse. Arranged marriage is the only way. 

And what about 17th birthday ? So, according to you people should be allowed to try multiple partners before 17th birthday ?

FeminismsCancer said:
But if Stacy passed by and asked you to fuck her you would.

No, I wouldn't. Degeneracy disgusts me to the core.

dawn said:
If woman can not leave the house without male a family member how can she choose a spouse. Arranged marriage is the only way. 

And what about 17th birthday ? So, according to you people should be allowed to try multiple partners before 17th birthday ?

She can meet them through church.

No, no multiple partners. Marry the first partner without exception. I'm just saying that if you are not married by age 17, you are either forced to wear a chastity belt, or chemically castrated so that you are removed from the marriage pool.

If anything society is becoming more and more degenerate . In few years a large percentage of married couple will be in a open cuckold relationship having a bull.

ItheIthe said:

No, no multiple partners. Marry the first partner without exception. I'm just saying that if you are not married by age 17, you are either forced to wear a chastity belt, or chemically castrated so that you are removed from the marriage pool.

Total volcel then.

FeminismsCancer said:
ItheIthe said:

Total volcel then.

Attitude-wise? Yeah, but face-wise, I'm a truecel.

dawn said:
If anything society is becoming more and more degenerate . In few years a large percentage of married couple will be in a open cuckold relationship having a bull.

Kill them, too.

The monogamous relationship must be between two pure virgins until the night of their marriage. But now females are starting degenerate acts at grade school going on social media. Influenced by slut culture all the while their parents are either clueless or support it. I'm so disgusted by modern society.

Chewbacca said:
Agreed. I hate how no one has any respect for a real relationship these days. It's all sex obsession and slutting it up.
Things that happen when females have control of the sexual market.

How can one have respect for something that doesn't even exist?

That's why normies and the powers that be hate us so much, we are a big threat to their modern Sodom and Gomorrah paradise they love so much.

I'd like the world to be like 1950's /Post WW2 USA in terms of how females act and behave. They really are disgusting right now.

Grotesque said:
Things that happen when females have control of the sexual market.

How can one have respect for something that doesn't even exist?

A real relationship could exist. And a female could respect but most cheat and are sluts.

a-virgin-nigger said:
The monogamous relationship must be between two pure virgins until the night of their marriage. But now females are starting degenerate acts at grade school going on social media. Influenced by slut culture all the while their parents are either clueless or support it. I'm so disgusted by modern society.

I agree. Every day when I wake up and go to bed I long for an asteroid to wipe us all out.

Evil Genius said:
That's why normies and the powers that be hate us so much, we are a big threat to their modern Sodom and Gomorrah paradise they love so much.

I'd like the world to be like 1950's /Post WW2 USA in terms of how females act and behave. They really are disgusting right now.

To be fair, it's men too, and they deserve to be executed as well.

High quality post. I can relate OP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back