Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FDS user gets raped.

i´m not going to say that i feel happy about it, i just dont feel sad

"he was nice, he was kind"

Yet he raped you?

Women's logic
full

"My 4'11 frame was never any match for a man 6'3"

:feelsUnreal::feelskek: of fucking course she's gotta mention he's 6'3 and totally was not turned on by it one bit
LOL probably moist as fuck when she was writing that. Females are sick creatures.

FDA is for mostly black women, you can tell this woman is black by here avatar.

She’ll be the same one that will reject a person like me because I’m 5'6

Race talk asides, I feel mostly nothing for women rapes I’m sorry (not), notice how’s it sexhavers who do the raping, but incels are always demonised.

Yo @Detro and @Mogged Loner you guys see this shit.
I got no sympathy for normies in general.
How many incels do you see in prison?
You literally have a place called chiraq in a first world country because the gangs there think it's a war zone.
Meanwhile it's the incels that get labeled a terrorist threat. Cartels just south of the border literally do brutal executions to invoke terror. But it's the incels that are the real national security threat?

Just goes to show we live in a gynocracy. Depressed men talking about their problems online are considered more of a threat to women than actual rapists for no reason other than looks.

what a useless piece of shit sub

FUCK YEAH. I hope she gets gangraped the next time. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

> Mentions she gets raped (status boost for women)

> Its a 6’3 chad

Socially, this elevates her so fucking high. Other women are extremely jealous.