Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FDS user gets raped.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/p8cm99/i_dont_know_what_to_honestly_say_at_this_point/h9pcxlw/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Like the topic title says, FDS user gets raped. Fucking bitch, that’s what you get for being a FDS user. I despise anyone that uses that subreddit unless it’s to bully the foids there or something like that.

I saw ableist shit in that subreddit so yeah, bad stuff happening to privleged scum is lifefuel for me due to shit like that.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/p8cm99/i_dont_know_what_to_honestly_say_at_this_point/h9pcxlw/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Like the topic title says, FDS user gets raped. Fucking bitch, that’s what you get for being a FDS user. I despise anyone that uses that subreddit unless it’s to bully the foids there or something like that.

I saw ableist shit in that subreddit so yeah, bad stuff happening to privleged scum is lifefuel for me due to shit like that.

Prolly Chad who couldn't commit or something idk some stupid social bullshit

Could you please copy the text from it, I don't want to download that bullshit Reddit app

Could you please copy the text from it, I don't want to download that bullshit Reddit app
AC204107 89B8 4344 9DE7 20766CB9EEA6

Not sure how to copy text on reddit so here is a screenshot.

so yeah basically personality detector malfuntioned. and it doesnt mean anything, she liked it anyway. this is just attention whoring. if 3 foids are accusing him 3 more want him

"My 4'11 frame was never any match for a man 6'3"

:feelsUnreal::feelskek: of fucking course she's gotta mention he's 6'3 and totally was not turned on by it one bit

And she will hate and blame the ugly 5'3 men for this.

Like one of the user said, they like to show the world that she was hot enough for a chad to rap them.

"my 4'11 frame was no match for his 6'3 height" lmao heightpill
literal womanlet still gets top 10% chad
also surprisingly women are EQUAL TO MEN PHYSICALLY AND CAN BEAT US UP until they get raped, in which case they "never stood a chance" lol
fucking women

doubt it even bothers her, not that i'm saying rape is ok but most women just use it for sympathy

like if she didnt like him she wouldnt defend him, he was kind , he was nice. i wish death upon all the foids.I will definetly k u t a foids throat someday.

A woman was raped and again it wasn’t an Incel.

And she will hate and blame the ugly 5'3 men for this.
They can blame my short kind all they want but in the end I stay 50 ft away from any woman

FDS where Females strategizing to get raped by Chads, but won't report it because she probably had the best orgasm with him.

And then have to somehow play the victim card to offset the guilt.

"my 4'11 frame was no match for his 6'3 height" lmao heightpill
literal womanlet still gets top 10% chad
also surprisingly women are EQUAL TO MEN PHYSICALLY AND CAN BEAT US UP until they get raped, in which case they "never stood a chance" lol
fucking women

looks larp
As if anyone would risk spending their life in jail to fuck an FDS landwhale :lul:

They can blame my short kind all they want but in the end I stay 50 ft away from any woman
Same, its pointless to interact with women if they dont give sex.

Same, its pointless to interact with women if they dont give sex.
I do nothing and yet I am called a evil little inkler

She probably made it up for attention.

I do nothing and yet I am called a evil little inkler
Chads dumps them and foids take their frustration on us because they already hate us. Women logic.

Chads dumps them and foids take their frustration on us because they already hate us. Women logic.
We are the meg gag

JFL that foid is clearly bragging here that she got raped by a man 6' 3"

isn't it ironic? I say this all the time. it's not the incels raping these women, it's the dudes already having sex. where's the outcry to ban 6'3 men from the internet now? I'm waiting???

Wait what? The personality detector can detect anything about us but it always fails with nice, kind, attentive Chads 6 feet and up?
Wow, holy shit, who would guess.
isn't it ironic? I say this all the time. it's not the incels raping these women, it's the dudes already having sex. where's the outcry to ban 6'3 men from the internet now? I'm waiting???
We're gonna die waiting.

Pumped and dumped by a 6'3 Chad and now crying that he moved on to a fresher pussy without setting. Smallest violin playing.

"h..hh..he RAPED me!!!" - nope, you just had a one night stand.

When she asked him to stop he didn't.... ofc not, that's parts and parcel of the game you stupid bitch. That's what you want because you find the regular conversation with nice guys extremely boring, and if he's too nice then you lose attraction. Right? He must be an assertive alpha male and all this shit, so was this assertive enough for you?

Always a 6'3 tallfag too, right, just a coincidence....

She doesn't explain why was she alone with a 6'3" man that she didn't want to have sex with? Did he kidnap her? Did he forceably enter her home? Or did she voluntarily enter his home? Or did he rape her in a public place? Did she fight back, scratch or kick him?

Without any context, no police record, no rape kit performed, no evidence of any violence of any kind, and she didn't fight back, then she wasn't raped. She had consentual sex and then later decided she wanted to be a rape victim and get internet points and sympathy and attention that she otherwise lacks in daily life.

This fucking whore needs to be charged with false allegation and put in prison.

JFL that foid is clearly bragging here that she got raped by a man 6' 3"
Yep, she's actually "proud" that she got raped by someone 6'3", or else she would have omitted his height completely. :blackpill::blackpill:

FDA is for mostly black women, you can tell this woman is black by here avatar.

She’ll be the same one that will reject a person like me because I’m 5'6

Race talk asides, I feel mostly nothing for women rapes I’m sorry (not), notice how’s it sexhavers who do the raping, but incels are always demonised.

Yo @Detro and @Mogged Loner you guys see this shit.

FDA is for mostly black women, you can tell this woman is black by here avatar.

She’ll be the same one that will reject a person like me because I’m 5'6

Race talk asides, I feel mostly nothing for women rapes I’m sorry (not), notice how’s it sexhavers who do the raping, but incels are always demonised.

Yo @Detro and @Mogged Loner you guys see this shit.

Imma start a subsoyyitt called FrS
Female Raping Strategies
:feelshaha:

6'3 nice guy sexhaver rapes woman.

Ugly frustrated incels who have never touched a pussy get blamed for it.

"My 4'11 frame was never any match for a man 6'3"

:feelsUnreal::feelskek: of fucking course she's gotta mention he's 6'3 and totally was not turned on by it one bit
I bet all those lonely archetypal incel 3ft tall balding Indian janitors are looking far more appealing to her now.:feelskek:

In anycase to respond to more of her nonsense…

“Victims are never to blame ever for what happens to them”

Bullshit.

If I pull a Bruce Willis/Die Hard movie stunt in real life and walk into the hood wearing an “I hate niggers” sign I’m quite certain society and every last feminist or soy soaked white knight redditor would be loudly screaming that “He deserved it!” were I to be brutally beaten or killed by the neighborhood coons as a result of this, so don’t give me any of this passing the buck bullshit bitch.

You chose this man to be with and not any of the legions of kind and supreme gentleman that you would’ve found here by contrast, so in the immortal words of Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker…

“You got what you fucking deserved!”:society:

if he was short she wouldve said that short men are terrible and rapists, but it's a tall guy so no correlation to the height :feelsLSD:

shoutout to whatever gigachad raped this hole, hes one of the good ones

She doesn't explain why was she alone with a 6'3" man that she didn't want to have sex with? Did he kidnap her? Did he forceably enter her home? Or did she voluntarily enter his home? Or did he rape her in a public place? Did she fight back, scratch or kick him?

Without any context, no police record, no rape kit performed, no evidence of any violence of any kind, and she didn't fight back, then she wasn't raped. She had consentual sex and then later decided she wanted to be a rape victim and get internet points and sympathy and attention that she otherwise lacks in daily life.

This fucking whore needs to be charged with false allegation and put in prison.

Yessir

but tbh if he was like 5'4 or something (wouldn't even get a chance), you definitely wouldn't hear "my 4'11 frame was no match for a 5'4 man"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back