Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FDS showed me just how ridiculous women's standards are.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
I lurk there a lot and oh my God. They expect the man to be 6.4+ at least, have a 6 inch dick, be handsome, earn 6 figure, pay all the bills, pay for the dates meanwhile they are 30+ year old fat women with 15+ body count what the hell.

AWALT only fds roasties are honest if all women were every man will get blackpilled and soyciety will crumble.

6 inches dick? I've seen they calling 6 inches small, and the minimum being 7 inches

I lurk there a lot and oh my God. They expect the man to be 6.4+ at least, have a 6 inch dick, be handsome, earn 6 figure, pay all the bills, pay for the dates meanwhile they are 30+ year old fat women with 15+ body count what the hell.
This isn’t surprising to me in the slightest GrAYboi. All foids are like this deep down, FDS is just honest like you said

FDS are all postwalled roasties who got pumped and dumped by chad

AWALT only fds roasties are honest if all women were every man will get blackpilled and soyciety will crumble.
FDS is vantablackpilled