Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's ridiculous just how much nobody gets us.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
The "based right" we are supposedly all members of in the fantasies of the soy leftists who are the majority of people talking about us in scare quotes is just as utterly clueless about what problems we face as their ideological enemies. Except they don't even have the excuse of wanting to create strawmen of their opponents to set on fire with their counterarguments.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1avb3xg/theyre_so_righteous_and_smart_they_looped_right/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc18V2R_kpw

"It's all exploiting lonely men:soy::soy:. It's all just getting men to watch content like this and never going out and actually getting girlfriends:soy::soy:. They are telling insecure men that they should stay away from women:soy::soy:, that they should have high standards women can't match:soy::soy:. There's so many Islamic polygamists involved here, it just makes you curious:soy::soy:."

Now, obviously, the red pill scene is quite disliked here as well, by myself as well, however, when those fags talk about it, it's clear that they include us in it, and completely fail to understand what we, or the incels-in-denial consuming red pill content in the hopes of self-improoooving are about and what we face:feelsugh::feelsugh:.

Lots of talk about how redpillers are saying that some women aren't marriage material, absolutely nothing on how women don't see most men as husband, boyfriend, or even a fellow human material. No, my dear tradcuck retards, it's not that we, or the millions of other young men driving the rates of loneliness and sexlessness up globally have seen some delusional retard's Youtube videos and decided thtwe will never marry a woman because of that. It's that women have seen us, and decided that they don't want to have anything with us, because we are simply too short and ugly. Our standards, whatever they may be, whether we believe some types of women are marriage material or not, ALL OF THAT IS COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS BECAUSE WE DON'T MEET WOMEN'S REQUIREMENTS.

SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW, FINALLY GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK, FUCKING, EMPTY, RETARDED SKULLS. WE AREN'T CHOOSING TO BE LONELY. WE ARE LEFT LONELY BY OTHERS. WE AREN'T CHOOSING TO BE CELIBATE DUE TO OUR NONEXISTENT "STANDARDS", WHICH WERE SOMEHOW IMPRINTED INTO OUR MINDS BY RANDOM VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET, WE DON'T MEET THE STANDARDS OF EVEN THE FUGLIEST, LOWEST AND MOST RETARDED WOMEN.​

WE AREN'T THE ONES WITH THE POWER TO CHOOSE HERE, WE CAN JUST ACCEPT WHAT THE OTHERS DECIDE ABOUT US AND THAT'S IT.​

Redpillers are niggers and I would choose the trad anti redpill guys over the nigger redpill faggots any day because while not understanding us they understand we need to return to patriarchy instead of redpilltards who just tell you about how niggers think of femoids.

Excellent post. Hopefully after Biden wins, the American right will scatter and be reorganized by someone with true power.

the daily wire is the definition of controlled opposition

also that fag matt walsh better shut up when he looks like a literal soyboy and that kike ben shapiro

Hopefully after Biden wins
Joe Biden GIF by Creative Courage
Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage
Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

Excellent post. Hopefully after Biden wins, the American right will scatter and be reorganized by someone with true power.
Nothing will happen.

Nobody is on our side. The entire political spectrum hates us. :feelsbadman:

the daily wire is the definition of controlled opposition
dude they really are just that stupid. their Johnny the Walrus and what is a woman docc are the only things they did right.

Nothing will happen.
you're fucking right. they'll just keep dwindling away. heck everyone know trump is gonna loose regardless of if you like him or his party.

you're fucking right. they'll just keep dwindling away. heck everyone know trump is gonna loose regardless of if you like him or his party.
Trump is too busy getting fucked in the ass right now.

Nobody is on our side. The entire political spectrum hates us. :feelsbadman:
join the massive crowd of people who are refusing to vote. join the refraining third.https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2023/07/12/voter-turnout-2018-2022/

to be serious, who here actually like trump. i just like him because he will kick the black block libs' asses

Fakecel if you go to the daily kike for news

me like libertarians because they probably won't attack us

i bet they're femdom urethra cuckolds
look at his twitter banner jfl

if a guy like this calls me a gay feminist for not being a cuck i will snap his neck

No photo description available.

The "based right" we are supposedly all members of in the fantasies of the soy leftists who are the majority of people talking about us in scare quotes is just as utterly clueless about what problems we face as their ideological enemies. Except they don't even have the excuse of wanting to create strawmen of their opponents to set on fire with their counterarguments.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1avb3xg/theyre_so_righteous_and_smart_they_looped_right/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc18V2R_kpw

"It's all exploiting lonely men:soy::soy:. It's all just getting men to watch content like this and never going out and actually getting girlfriends:soy::soy:. They are telling insecure men that they should stay away from women:soy::soy:, that they should have high standards women can't match:soy::soy:. There's so many Islamic polygamists involved here, it just makes you curious:soy::soy:."

Now, obviously, the red pill scene is quite disliked here as well, by myself as well, however, when those fags talk about it, it's clear that they include us in it, and completely fail to understand what we, or the incels-in-denial consuming red pill content in the hopes of self-improoooving are about and what we face:feelsugh::feelsugh:.

Lots of talk about how redpillers are saying that some women aren't marriage material, absolutely nothing on how women don't see most men as husband, boyfriend, or even a fellow human material. No, my dear tradcuck retards, it's not that we, or the millions of other young men driving the rates of loneliness and sexlessness up globally have seen some delusional retard's Youtube videos and decided thtwe will never marry a woman because of that. It's that women have seen us, and decided that they don't want to have anything with us, because we are simply too short and ugly. Our standards, whatever they may be, whether we believe some types of women are marriage material or not, ALL OF THAT IS COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS BECAUSE WE DON'T MEET WOMEN'S REQUIREMENTS.

SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW, FINALLY GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK, FUCKING, EMPTY, RETARDED SKULLS. WE AREN'T CHOOSING TO BE LONELY. WE ARE LEFT LONELY BY OTHERS. WE AREN'T CHOOSING TO BE CELIBATE DUE TO OUR NONEXISTENT "STANDARDS", WHICH WERE SOMEHOW IMPRINTED INTO OUR MINDS BY RANDOM VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET, WE DON'T MEET THE STANDARDS OF EVEN THE FUGLIEST, LOWEST AND MOST RETARDED WOMEN.​

WE AREN'T THE ONES WITH THE POWER TO CHOOSE HERE, WE CAN JUST ACCEPT WHAT THE OTHERS DECIDE ABOUT US AND THAT'S IT.​

right wingers, redpillers etc... are insofar laughable as fuck because they dont know basic cognitive biases like just world fallacy, lookism and inherent gender bias. Their entire shtick is centered around shifting blame away from women, holding men accountable for things they are not guilty off and using women as bait to grift off men.

Most of them are philosophically inept and clinically retarded.

Notice how the bluepill, the redpill etc. are all build on a self-benefit model. It's all about what it can do for you as a person. How to reach your personal goals etc... this narrows the subject down extremely and creates cognitive filters that will blind you to recognizing factors outside your control. The blackpill is completely unique in that it makes you take a metalevel, systems view of things. You exclude yourself from the equation and you start looking at things on a larger scale.

You realize you are not alone.
You realize humans are predictable.
You realize you are predictable.

This is why the blackpill is often described as defeatist by retards. It excludes value judgements, it excludes your personal preferences and projections of the world. It's raw observation and repeatable experiment. This can come off as cold and depressing to idiots that think reading self-help infotainment is somehow superior to this.

If anything the blackpill is humiliating as fuck. You realize you are not special, you realize marketing companies, politicians, rulers have used these principles forever to govern the population. You realize you fell for their shit before and you will again unless you stay vigilant, which is impossible long term. Everyone sleeps sometime.

As you can tell, I am not even specifying here and reducing the blackpill to dating and relationships. I think that's extremely reductionist and dangerous and also something our opposition does. It has nothing to do with that. Learning about the blackpill has taught me about shit like diet, which in turn enabled me to lift longstanding health issues that were driving me mad every fucking day.

It has made me able to argue better, to spot cognitive biases in other people and myself. Rampant misandry everywhere.
Idk what it is about our brains that makes us get this better than 99% of the population, I really dont.
Even on this forum most dont seem to get how krass the blackpill is if applied fully.

Marketing, jobs, education, parental investment, getting loans, getting insurance, sleep quality, life quality, travel, food, race - all united under one banner.

Idk honestly. Maybe you have to be bullied constantly since childhood to develop this retarded tier self-awareness many of us have, where we become super comfortable with shitting on ourselves in ways that normies could never do.
There was a meme back on braincels, where these normies go "we gotta kill these evil inkwells" and then it shows how the inkwells already roped lmfao

without sounding too pompous, i feel like most people are just not capable of digesting this shit. @WorthlessSlavicShit is like one of the five people on this forum thats gets it on a deeper level, like with the tradcope shit for example.

I think you have to have autism to get this shit honestly. Like, normies have too many mental barriers to get it. Even if they get like the basics, they usually have other beliefs that should not be possible given they understand the blackpill.
idk anymore
sorry for ramble but they will never acknowledge we are right, they just cant get it. Their brains function completely differently.

The redpill is a tool of the normalfag profiteer, I haven't known ONE chad that ever had to even think about the "pills".

High IQ post. The hell with both sides of the political spectrum. The hell with the bluepill, the hell with the redpill. The hell with all of that crap!

Redpillers are niggers and I would choose the trad anti redpill guys over the nigger redpill faggots any day because while not understanding us they understand we need to return to patriarchy instead of redpilltards who just tell you about how niggers think of femoids.
You do understand they are totally cucked and not on our side right?

right wingers, redpillers etc... are insofar laughable as fuck because they dont know basic cognitive biases like just world fallacy, lookism and inherent gender bias. Their entire shtick is centered around shifting blame away from women, holding men accountable for things they are not guilty off and using women as bait to grift off men.

Most of them are philosophically inept and clinically retarded.

Notice how the bluepill, the redpill etc. are all build on a self-benefit model. It's all about what it can do for you as a person. How to reach your personal goals etc... this narrows the subject down extremely and creates cognitive filters that will blind you to recognizing factors outside your control. The blackpill is completely unique in that it makes you take a metalevel, systems view of things. You exclude yourself from the equation and you start looking at things on a larger scale.

You realize you are not alone.
You realize humans are predictable.
You realize you are predictable.

This is why the blackpill is often described as defeatist by retards. It excludes value judgements, it excludes your personal preferences and projections of the world. It's raw observation and repeatable experiment. This can come off as cold and depressing to idiots that think reading self-help infotainment is somehow superior to this.

If anything the blackpill is humiliating as fuck. You realize you are not special, you realize marketing companies, politicians, rulers have used these principles forever to govern the population. You realize you fell for their shit before and you will again unless you stay vigilant, which is impossible long term. Everyone sleeps sometime.

As you can tell, I am not even specifying here and reducing the blackpill to dating and relationships. I think that's extremely reductionist and dangerous and also something our opposition does. It has nothing to do with that. Learning about the blackpill has taught me about shit like diet, which in turn enabled me to lift longstanding health issues that were driving me mad every fucking day.

It has made me able to argue better, to spot cognitive biases in other people and myself. Rampant misandry everywhere.
Idk what it is about our brains that makes us get this better than 99% of the population, I really dont.
Even on this forum most dont seem to get how krass the blackpill is if applied fully.

Marketing, jobs, education, parental investment, getting loans, getting insurance, sleep quality, life quality, travel, food, race - all united under one banner.

Idk honestly. Maybe you have to be bullied constantly since childhood to develop this retarded tier self-awareness many of us have, where we become super comfortable with shitting on ourselves in ways that normies could never do.
There was a meme back on braincels, where these normies go "we gotta kill these evil inkwells" and then it shows how the inkwells already roped lmfao

without sounding too pompous, i feel like most people are just not capable of digesting this shit. @WorthlessSlavicShit is like one of the five people on this forum thats gets it on a deeper level, like with the tradcope shit for example.

I think you have to have autism to get this shit honestly. Like, normies have too many mental barriers to get it. Even if they get like the basics, they usually have other beliefs that should not be possible given they understand the blackpill.
idk anymore
sorry for ramble but they will never acknowledge we are right, they just cant get it. Their brains function completely differently.
They are so incapable of connecting dots it’s almost mentally retarded tier

Their entire shtick is centered around shifting blame away from women, holding men accountable for things they are not guilty off and using women as bait to grift off men.
Wait Its All X Always Has Been 0688

I think you have to have autism to get this shit honestly. Like, normies have too many mental barriers to get it.
True and based. Autism breaks a lot of cognitive barriers that evolution evolved to make humans social herd animals.

I couldn't agree with you more. But there is a step-wise progress that is less apparent. First step: the Jew problem like @faded.

We kill the Jews. Period. Full stop. Yes, literally cook them in an oven like the original solution so that Jewllywood and Jew-Street and Israel aren't an issue anymore.

Only then can we can start a misogynist-conservative revolution. I know most of you have Jew friends and have sympathies. But like in every major civilization throughout human history - from the ancient romans onward - the Jews are part of the problem. I wish it weren't so - but it is. :fuk:

True and based. Autism breaks a lot of cognitive barriers that evolution evolved to make humans social herd animals.
We have higher awareness and ESP

idk anymore
I think a big example of this is how tradcucks manage to both say society is completely controlled by evil elites (i agree with them on this) and at the same time shame you for not wanting to work 8 hours a day to keep this society going or fight for it JFL

I couldn't agree with you more. But there is a step-wise progress that is less apparent. First step: the Jew problem like @faded.

We kill the Jews. Period. Full stop. Yes, literally cook them in an oven like the original solution so that Jewllywood and Jew-Street and Israel aren't an issue anymore.

Only then can we can start a misogynist-conservative revolution. I know most of you have Jew friends and have sympathies. But like in every major civilization throughout human history - from the ancient romans onward - the Jews are part of the problem. I wish it weren't so - but it is. :fuk:
Kys

Also very high IQ thread. Politics is cope. I'll still show up and vote "R" because it's 1% less bad, but beyond that, I no longer pay attention at all. It doesn't matter who is in change, it barely affects our lives. They're all really the same thing at a fundamental level. Leftists worship muh feminists, rightists worship muh trad queens, both are retarded

I think a big example of this is how tradcucks manage to both say society is completely controlled by evil elites (i agree with them on this) and at the same time shame you for not wanting to work 8 hours a day to keep this society going or fight for it JFL
:lul::lul::lul:
if you pay attention, they do is constantly
one of my favorite ones that I have been thinking on for a while now is how they simultaneously (!) claim that men are low T now, that men are turning gay and effeminate, but at the same time they claim men are simping more and more and are too horny, constantly chasing foids, fapping too much etc.

BRO HOW?
its two completely contradictory statements
1. mens testosterone levels are dropping worldwide and men are becoming effeminate
2. mens cant stop cooming and chasing bitches to the point of desperation

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Like imagine you said "men are less sexual now, that's why they want more sex."
That's literally what they are saying.

I've run this shit past people and all I get is stupid excuses, because it makes no sense.
Either OnlyFans has a billion dollar turnover rate, or men are no longer interested in sex. Which one is it?

These retards will concoct anything to shit on men I swear.
We have to remember that women are 80% of customer purchases.
This means, that market is done. You don't need to do anything to make women buy shit. They just do that on their own.

But in order to get men to buy your shit, you have to pressure them where it hurts.
- sexual performance
- not getting attention from foids
- attack a mans looks (but not the part of looks you can't change, that would make them hopeless. Thats why they say you need to gymmax instead of say its bones and genetics)

In that line, here is another grifter cope - they accuse men of playing video games, rotting, "consooming" - meanwhile 80-90% of customer purchases are done by women, as I mentioned. Complete inversion of reality.

Here is another one - they claim that young people don't read books anymore. Yet, book sales have been steadily increasing for the last 20 years. When kindle came out, people said this is the death of physical books. Nope, physical books still outsell ebooks.

Despite the shift to digital in almost all aspects of media consumption in recent years, a perhaps unlikely renaissance is occurring in the world of books. As figures from Publishers Weekly show, having fallen quite dramatically between 2008 and 2012, good old-fashioned printed book unit sales have been steadily rising in the United States since.

However, the regarded grifters rely on doomsday scenarios about society going to shit and how men have to step up and save it somehow.
They sell this hero-myth to young men, like every one of us is Atlas, carrying the world on his shoulders.

- People are not becoming more retarded, quite the opposite (look into flynn effect for example)
- society is not going down the shitter because men are getting worse
- people don't read less now than they did before
- etc.

Like you said @Cybersex is our hope these people will say the elite rules society but then want you to contribute to society LMFAO
another one exactly like that, related to what I said above:

They claim the media is 100% corrupted and untrustworthy, but then they believe in anything the media says when it supports their narrative.
And they use the claims of the media to attack men.

One example of this is how they always say the enviornment is killing us now, especially with plastics.
ALL SIDES BELIEVE THIS UNQUESTIONABLY.
Have you ever seen anyone, right wing or left wing, no matter where, challenge the idea that pollution is real or as bad as they claim?
Think about the interests involved.
Who has an intersted in exaggerating the issue?
Everyone.
It profits everyone.

- the right gets to shit on men and sell you supplements and other shit
- the left uses the same narrative to push climate change agenda and veganism and what not

nobody questions it.
Here is an actually scientific breakdown of the issue that shows how plastics are not dangerous:

Here is another one.
This guy breaks down how the left deliberately exaggerated the asbestos shit back in the day, which turned asbestos removal into a billion dollar industry over night. And they even admitted it, but nobody cared:

In a little-noticed article in the Washington Monthly in March 1984, Jim Sibbison, a former press officer for the Environmental Protection Agency, boasted about how easy it was to use gullible reporters to spread scare messages. A former Associated Press reporter, Sibbison joined EPA in 1970, under Administrator William Ruckelshaus, and stayed there through 1981.

"One of the first things I learned in the job is that reporters take too much on faith what the government tells them," Sibbison wrote. "In those days, the idea was to get the media to help turn the EPA into an enforcer that struck fear into the heart of polluters... Few handouts, however, can be completely honest, and ours were no exception."

EPA press agents routinely wrote scare stories about "the hazards of chemicals, employing words like 'cancer' and 'birth defects' to splash a little cold water in reporters' faces..." Since "the effect of a variety of chemicals on the air we breathe and the water we drink isn't always immediately understandable to sophisticated scientists...how can reporters feel confident challenging what we tell them?

We rarely saw any of them [the reporters who covered EPA] except at news conferences; most of the time they would simply consider the merits of the press releases we sent them by messenger, then rewrite them or toss them into the wastebasket."

A lot of the current scare stories about "frogs turning gay" and shit, have you double checked where they originate from?
I have. They come from the same universities that right wingers say are "elite propaganda machines."
Like they come from Berkley and shit you know?
So these people will say, OH THESE UNIVERSITIES ARE CIA FRONTS DONT TRUST THEM
and then they use shit coming from the same places to scare you into buying supplements by telling young guys their balls are falling off.
just fucking lol.

this applies to everything btw

- the tranny shit (vastly exaggerated by media throuh selective reporting - check the term "availability cascade" - when the media reports selectively one a few issues, it makes these issues seem massive across the board when they are not)

Let's think about this guys. If people protect foids because of their looks (neoteny), and children are... neotenous? (thats literally what the term means, child like traits)... then will humans ever let anyhting happen to their kids on a large scale?
No. Of course not. That's why even normies fight back against the tranny shit.

It's a government provided, safe way to feel like a rebel.

Meanwhile your country is fighting shadow wars in africa with 1000s of soldiers and normies dont even care.
Why? Because the media did not tell them to care.
Why do people care about the tranny shit? Becaus the media tells them to.

Please think about the insane amount of world-changing events happening right now globaly, that the media could focus on.
And yet, what do they focus on?
Shit like trannies.
Think about that for a second.
All sides, left wing, right wing - they all report on the same handpicked issues.
Nothing outside the box.
They are selling you a false dialectic.
It's a distraction. All sides are controlled.

That's why I don't give a shit when people get upset over the tranny shit, they are being distracted with government produced outrage porn on purpose.

There are many examples of this.
Questiong everything and do your own research people.
Here is my final example:

AI and speech + video cloning has existed since the 90s and I can prove it.
Read this article from 1999:

"Gentlemen! We have called you together to inform you that we aregoing to overthrow the United States government." So begins a statementbeing delivered by Gen. Carl W. Steiner, former Commander-in-chief, U.S. Special Operations Command.

At least the voice sounds amazingly like him.
But it is not Steiner. It is the result of voice "morphing" technology developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.

By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice,scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speechpatterns and develop an accurate facsimile.

This is why AI is "progressing" so rapidly.
There is no progress. They've had that shit for 30 years, they are just revealing more and more of what they already have.

This connects to another narrative everybody repeats like a parrot but never questions:
- technology will replace workers and destroy society

first off, a huge portion of the human population has not even used the internet faggot, slow down:

And then there is this AHEM:

The articles point how discrepancies in the narrative, that should get you started if curious.
I want to remind you that all of you are very short-sighted. Very.
You think the issues of our time will be relevant in 20 years.
Meanwhile the articles point out that the automatization narrative has been around for 30 YEARS.
Nothing has happened.

As many of you know, other doomsday predictions like the ones about climate change, have never come true.:

EHA1DUhX4AANYwj.jpg

Technology is just the new boogieman. It's part of the same lie.
If you make it to 50, remember me and think back on this.
There will be new scarecrows, and new retards beating the drum for the boogieman of the day.

People may point to AI too, oh yes.
Yet, they don't understand that AI can never be sentient or make true decisions and how this is philosophically impossible.
They don't know about the mind-body issue and other longstanding philosophical issues.
When you break down what AI actually is, it's not very impressive.
It's basically just a powerful version of these text-adventure games from the 80s.

In a few years, AI will become stagnate and be very disappointing, just like VR and other shit. The inherent limitations will become apparent, the hype will die down. Trust me. It has happened to other technologies before.
In fact, you are using one of them right now, it's called the internet.
It did not cause a global revolution, it did not destroy society, it did not make the education system obsolte even though we can get all the lectures and shit for free online now.

The internet by all means should have obliterated civilizations if you think about what it offers. Access to iliegal content, communication between criminals across globe, free education for billions etc.
it did nothing.
People are like "AI will replace teachers!" but we already have that. It's called google retard.
Human nature is more stable than you think, way more stable than you think.

Final appeal: Examine your beliefs closely. Ask yourself if you can actually justify them if questoned.
Sit down with a piece of paper and write them out.
Example

- technology will destroy society
- trannies are a massive problem I should care about
- the war in ukraine matters
- ww3 is about to happen
- there are invisible substances making my pp floppy
- people are becoming more retarded (he thinks, while sitting in front of one of the most complex devices in human history)

a) where did I first hear that? (often starts in childhood, with cartoons and science programs for kids priming you)
b) did I question it when I heared it or did I just accept it because I was primed to believe it? (confirmation bias created by united media front on the issue - availability cascade)
c) have I EVER looked for counter-evidence pro-actively? (important because often people will strawman opposition in media)
d) how hard is it to find opposing opinions? (how dogmatic and widespread is the believe in general)
PROTIP - when it's nigh impossible to find people questoning it, it's dogmatic and defacto religious

e) do I observe what I believe in real life? Am I personally affected? Are people around me, in my country as a whole affected? Or does the threat, the issue only exist in the media? If the media stopped reporting on it, or better, never reported on it in the first place, would anyone care?

Imagine you only had your senses and immedieatly reality available + some hearsay from local community. 99% of these "global issues" would be gone. We are living in artifical media-generated landscape now.

Because of the sudden absence of traditional enemies, "new enemies must be identified."[2] "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill...All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."[3]

"new enemies must be identified" - so nobody cared about that shit before? Guys, they are creating your reality for you, wake up.

I will attach an epub file that may be interesting.
It's one of the few anti-environmentalism books:

He makes a good point: Life has never been better.
We have more food than ever.
More entertainment than ever.
Even in 3rd world countries they have television, cars, electricity.

Even the most poor mumbai wagie now lives better than most eurpeans in the 1900s.
So why the fear?
Why the terror news?
When you look at the facts, it looks more like everything has been getting better and better for a while now.
Not worse, at least on a material comforts level.
That's his point.

Personally I think there are biases and attacks, and government policies that fuck people up. And yes, there is an Elite.
I believe in a lot of this shit myself.
I just think that flat-out believing everything that feeds your confirmation bias is retarded.

So, just say vigilant, dig deeper into topics and mentally debate yourself. Imagine your self cross-examining yourself. Question your beliefs, their origin etc.

Thx and sorry for ramble, i fuck wit da luv crew :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5x8pHoIPA

Last edited:
I would like nothing more to have a loving LTR with a foid, to marry and have children and a normal and comfortable life. I don't view women as sex objects for me to manipulate but the men they are fucking do. That's whats irate about it. We are evil boogeymen but the actual rapists, misogynists and dark triad demons are the ones that get positive attention from women.

The prospect of 'settling' with a man and having a stable, long-term and loving relationship with a sub5 dries up a foids pussy more than the Sahara desert. Foids are only attracted to dominant men with higher status and good looks but simultaneously feminism has greatly reduced men who can feasibly reach those positions of power and the birth control they piss into the water and fakeup laced with xenoestrogens give men estrogenic appearances women hate!

It's not that men want to submerge ourselves in hollow copes like videogames, porn, social media... but what the fuck are you supposed to aim toward when women would rather orbit around the same few men, there's no hope of you ever starting a family or being able to afford a house, career stability is dead and we're all going to be made redundant by AI in the next decade? The opportunity for a future has been blitzed for any man who is a sub5.

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul:
if you pay attention, they do is constantly
one of my favorite ones that I have been thinking on for a while now is how they simultaneously (!) claim that men are low T now, that men are turning gay and effeminate, but at the same time they claim men are simping more and more and are too horny, constantly chasing foids, fapping too much etc.

BRO HOW?
its two completely contradictory statements
1. mens testosterone levels are dropping worldwide and men are becoming effeminate
2. mens cant stop cooming and chasing bitches to the point of desperation

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Like imagine you said "men are less sexual now, that's why they want more sex."
That's literally what they are saying.

I've run this shit past people and all I get is stupid excuses, because it makes no sense.
Either OnlyFans has a billion dollar turnover rate, or men are no longer interested in sex. Which one is it?

These retards will concoct anything to shit on men I swear.
We have to remember that women are 80% of customer purchases.
This means, that market is done. You don't need to do anything to make women buy shit. They just do that on their own.

But in order to get men to buy your shit, you have to pressure them where it hurts.
- sexual performance
- not getting attention from foids
- attack a mans looks (but not the part of looks you can't change, that would make them hopeless. Thats why they say you need to gymmax instead of say its bones and genetics)

In that line, here is another grifter cope - they accuse men of playing video games, rotting, "consooming" - meanwhile 80-90% of customer purchases are done by women, as I mentioned. Complete inversion of reality.

Here is another one - they claim that young people don't read books anymore. Yet, book sales have been steadily increasing for the last 20 years. When kindle came out, people said this is the death of physical books. Nope, physical books still outsell ebooks.

However, the regarded grifters rely on doomsday scenarios about society going to shit and how men have to step up and save it somehow.
They sell this hero-myth to young men, like every one of us is Atlas, carrying the world on his shoulders.

- People are not becoming more retarded, quite the opposite (look into flynn effect for example)
- society is not going down the shitter because men are getting worse
- people don't read less now than they did before
- etc.

Like you said @Cybersex is our hope these people will say the elite rules society but then want you to contribute to society LMFAO
another one exactly like that, related to what I said above:

They claim the media is 100% corrupted and untrustworthy, but then they believe in anything the media says when it supports their narrative.
And they use the claims of the media to attack men.

One example of this is how they always say the enviornment is killing us now, especially with plastics.
ALL SIDES BELIEVE THIS UNQUESTIONABLY.
Have you ever seen anyone, right wing or left wing, no matter where, challenge the idea that pollution is real or as bad as they claim?
Think about the interests involved.
Who has an intersted in exaggerating the issue?
Everyone.
It profits everyone.

- the right gets to shit on men and sell you supplements and other shit
- the left uses the same narrative to push climate change agenda and veganism and what not

nobody questions it.
Here is an actually scientific breakdown of the issue that shows how plastics are not dangerous:

Here is another one.
This guy breaks down how the left deliberately exaggerated the asbestos shit back in the day, which turned asbestos removal into a billion dollar industry over night. And they even admitted it, but nobody cared:

A lot of the current scare stories about "frogs turning gay" and shit, have you double checked where they originate from?
I have. They come from the same universities that right wingers say are "elite propaganda machines."
Like they come from Berkley and shit you know?
So these people will say, OH THESE UNIVERSITIES ARE CIA FRONTS DONT TRUST THEM
and then they use shit coming from the same places to scare you into buying supplements by telling young guys their balls are falling off.
just fucking lol.

this applies to everything btw

- the tranny shit (vastly exaggerated by media throuh selective reporting - check the term "availability cascade" - when the media reports selectively one a few issues, it makes these issues seem massive across the board when they are not)

Let's think about this guys. If people protect foids because of their looks (neoteny), and children are... neotenous? (thats literally what the term means, child like traits)... then will humans ever let anyhting happen to their kids on a large scale?
No. Of course not. That's why even normies fight back against the tranny shit.

It's a government provided, safe way to feel like a rebel.

Meanwhile your country is fighting shadow wars in africa with 1000s of soldiers and normies dont even care.
Why? Because the media did not tell them to care.
Why do people care about the tranny shit? Becaus the media tells them to.

Please think about the insane amount of world-changing events happening right now globaly, that the media could focus on.
And yet, what do they focus on?
Shit like trannies.
Think about that for a second.
All sides, left wing, right wing - they all report on the same handpicked issues.
Nothing outside the box.
They are selling you a false dialectic.
It's a distraction. All sides are controlled.

That's why I don't give a shit when people get upset over the tranny shit, they are being distracted with government produced outrage porn on purpose.

There are many examples of this.
Questiong everything and do your own research people.
Here is my final example:

AI and speech + video cloning has existed since the 90s and I can prove it.
Read this article from 1999:

This is why AI is "progressing" so rapidly.
There is no progress. They've had that shit for 30 years, they are just revealing more and more of what they already have.

This connects to another narrative everybody repeats like a parrot but never questions:
- technology will replace workers and destroy society

first off, a huge portion of the human population has not even used the internet faggot, slow down:

And then there is this AHEM:

The articles point how discrepancies in the narrative, that should get you started if curious.
I want to remind you that all of you are very short-sighted. Very.
You think the issues of our time will be relevant in 20 years.
Meanwhile the articles point out that the automatization narrative has been around for 30 YEARS.
Nothing has happened.

As many of you know, other doomsday predictions like the ones about climate change, have never come true.:

EHA1DUhX4AANYwj.jpg

Technology is just the new boogieman. It's part of the same lie.
If you make it to 50, remember me and think back on this.
There will be new scarecrows, and new retards beating the drum for the boogieman of the day.

People may point to AI too, oh yes.
Yet, they don't understand that AI can never be sentient or make true decisions and how this is philosophically impossible.
They don't know about the mind-body issue and other longstanding philosophical issues.
When you break down what AI actually is, it's not very impressive.
It's basically just a powerful version of these text-adventure games from the 80s.

In a few years, AI will become stagnate and be very disappointing, just like VR and other shit. The inherent limitations will become apparent, the hype will die down. Trust me. It has happened to other technologies before.
In fact, you are using one of them right now, it's called the internet.
It did not cause a global revolution, it did not destroy society, it did not make the education system obsolte even though we can get all the lectures and shit for free online now.

The internet by all means should have obliterated civilizations if you think about what it offers. Access to iliegal content, communication between criminals across globe, free education for billions etc.
it did nothing.
People are like "AI will replace teachers!" but we already have that. It's called google retard.
Human nature is more stable than you think, way more stable than you think.

Final appeal: Examine your beliefs closely. Ask yourself if you can actually justify them if questoned.
Sit down with a piece of paper and write them out.
Example

- technology will destroy society
- trannies are a massive problem I should care about
- the war in ukraine matters
- ww3 is about to happen
- there are invisible substances making my pp floppy
- people are becoming more retarded (he thinks, while sitting in front of one of the most complex devices in human history)

a) where did I first hear that? (often starts in childhood, with cartoons and science programs for kids priming you)
b) did I question it when I heared it or did I just accept it because I was primed to believe it? (confirmation bias created by united media front on the issue - availability cascade)
c) have I EVER looked for counter-evidence pro-actively? (important because often people will strawman opposition in media)
d) how hard is it to find opposing opinions? (how dogmatic and widespread is the believe in general)
PROTIP - when it's nigh impossible to find people questoning it, it's dogmatic and defacto religious

e) do I observe what I believe in real life? Am I personally affected? Are people around me, in my country as a whole affected? Or does the threat, the issue only exist in the media? If the media stopped reporting on it, or better, never reported on it in the first place, would anyone care?

Imagine you only had your senses and immedieatly reality available + some hearsay from local community. 99% of these "global issues" would be gone. We are living in artifical media-generated landscape now.

"new enemies must be identified" - so nobody cared about that shit before? Guys, they are creating your reality for you, wake up.

I will attach an epub file that may be interesting.
It's one of the few anti-environmentalism books:

He makes a good point: Life has never been better.
We have more food than ever.
More entertainment than ever.
Even in 3rd world countries they have television, cars, electricity.

Even the most poor mumbai wagie now lives better than most eurpeans in the 1900s.
So why the fear?
Why the terror news?
When you look at the facts, it looks more like everything has been getting better and better for a while now.
Not worse, at least on a material comforts level.
That's his point.

Personally I think there are biases and attacks, and government policies that fuck people up. And yes, there is an Elite.
I believe in a lot of this shit myself.
I just think that flat-out believing everything that feeds your confirmation bias is retarded.

So, just say vigilant, dig deeper into topics and mentally debate yourself. Imagine your self cross-examining yourself. Question your beliefs, their origin etc.

Thx and sorry for ramble, i fuck wit da luv crew :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5x8pHoIPA

I fully agree on boomer fake trads biases. I am happy you spotted THE FUCKING SAME ONES that means they are objectively there and this demographic is just as meme as the libtards they rage (fake rage) about.
Not only i fully agree about AI (for some reason i always felt like it was inflated and exaggerated in its potential applications) but the same goes with tranny shit.

Oh my God how mad they get at trannies (even here a member just interpreted my last thread as trannyposting, just showing how strong this shit is). More precisely: they are mad at MTF trannies (no one really cares about FTMs, it's like they get free pass, i wonder why...). Cuckservatives never had a real problem witeh feminism until it became trans-feminism hence enabling MEN to pass as women to get the benefits of being a woman and defecting their disposable shitty miserable position. It's funny since they will rage at your idea of women being CHILDREN and deserving no more than child authority but then they will attack transgenders into female sports by comparing that to adults winning against children :feelshaha:

Other extremely annoying example is how they will both show the norwegian paradox as a (righfull) example of how men and women become extremely DIFFERENT from each other if allowed to grow up WITHOUT any cultural influence (and western countries are a example of that) and at the same time they keep repeating that bs about "women becoming masculine and men becoming feminized" while they just posted a studio rightfully proving the opposite. This is perfectly relatable and connected to how you said they accuse young men both of being herbivores and uninterested in sex and sex addicted onlyfans simps.

I kid you not i had a conversation with a tradcuck once who managed to accuse me both of never trying to hit on foids and of being too obsessed about them and hitting on them too much :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You can clearly see how masterpieces like this are a product of female hypoagency and how the normie boomer mind processes it: the idea of women ACTIVELY eliminating most of men from the dating pool hence forcing them to simping, porn, prostitution and onlyfans just doesn't fucking fly in their heads. They just glitch like fucking robots and refuse to elaborate this information.

And yes MORE AND MORE men will just opt out either by seamaxxing, pornmaxxing, escortmaxxing or even trannymaxxing (there are some youtube channel opened by former incels now femoids JFL) because WOMEN and society are making the life of men so horrible that there's litterally no way you will ever fit in: either you opt out, you become a foid or you leave.

I have to disagree however on the abundance part: i think the scarcity in sex and relationship is potentially creating a huge problem. Bigger than economics since it will affect everything and create a collective decadent, sad, suicidal aura more and more by the year. Boomers were lucky enough to have economi abundance but when it comes to us we have total sexual scarcity and the only economic abundance we benefit from it's usualy because of living with our parents

Water is wet. Of course the "Right" is not with us, most of those people are gatekeepers that do say supposedly based stuff, but in very light form.

True based right will say that one of the first things that should be done in society is take w0men priviliges away.

Oh my God how mad they get at trannies (even here a member just interpreted my last thread as trannyposting, just showing how strong this shit is).
Oh believe me, I know :lul: :lul: :lul:
nigga you got banned for like 2 years because of that shit lmfao
you didnt even say anything controversial

these people are like DONT BELIEVE THE MEDIA
ITS ALL LIES AND JEWS
but then suck up every single fucking report on trannies like candy
confirmation bias is ridiculous with humans smh

it probably makes them feel better about themselves to have a boogieman or something

Cuckservatives never had a real problem witeh feminism until it became trans-feminism hence enabling MEN to pass as women to get the benefits of being a woman and defecting their disposable shitty miserable position. It's funny since they will rage at your idea of women being CHILDREN and deserving no more than child authority but then they will attack transgenders into female sports by comparing that to adults winning against children :feelshaha:
HOLY SHIT THAT NEVER OCCURRED TO ME LMFAO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

More precisely: they are mad at MTF trannies (no one really cares about FTMs, it's like they get free pass, i wonder why...).
bro you have no idea how deep this goes
the inherent misandry in the male mind is fucking bonkers
this is the shit i have seen

- people shit on furry larper that brought their child to convention. Took helmet off, it was a foid with daughter. People did 180 and started simping

View: https://youtu.be/ju20dC1fl60

- in african countries, when they demonstrate for gay rights, its all men. Nobody cares about gay women.

Even on this forum, you have retards raging against homosexuality, but when you lust over lesbian shit, people ask for pics, audio - and nobody cares. When you point out the retardation of violently witch-hunting anything even resembling male-gayness but allowing lesbian shit, they suddenly go "EVOLUTION BRO UGLSAGFDS" or some retarded shit like that.

Meanwhile they would never accept any argument for the opposite.
I made a thread on it and guess what?

it was moved to sewers
TO SEWERS
risitas-yes.gif

Last but not least, I was banned for FIVE MONTHS for making this obvious gay joke thread in the sewers:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

I kid you not i had a conversation with a tradcuck once who managed to accuse me both of never trying to hit on foids and of being too obsessed about them and hitting on them too much :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You can clearly see how masterpieces like this are a product of female hypoagency and how the normie boomer mind processes it: the idea of women ACTIVELY eliminating most of men from the dating pool hence forcing them to simping, porn, prostitution and onlyfans just doesn't fucking fly in their heads. They just glitch like fucking robots and refuse to elaborate this information.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

In their peabrains, women being driven, proactive humans is somehow not a possibility.
I wonder what would happen if you pointed this out to left wingers too, like how their worldview "degrades" female agency by assuming women are too retarded to make rational choices.

Same for shit like female violence.
The evidence shows that women are just as physically violent as men, yet they keep claiming that women are "naturally less confrontational."
Meanwhile Karens are a thing, but Karens are just outliers huh?

More studies on female aggression:

They always try to paint everything as not being foids fault. Even with prostitution, they never go to actual whores on the street and you know, ask. I have found that many of them actually like being whores and it is not as bad as they think, see studies here:

These contain quotes from actual prostitutes that say they don't like when tradcopers advocate against prostitution or say it is exploitation. They say prostitution profits them and they feel left out of the discussion.

I have to disagree however on the abundance part: i think the scarcity in sex and relationship is potentially creating a huge problem. Bigger than economics since it will affect everything and create a collective decadent, sad, suicidal aura more and more by the year. Boomers were lucky enough to have economi abundance but when it comes to us we have total sexual scarcity and the only economic abundance we benefit from it's usualy because of living with our parents
yes i can see that. Thats why i tried to stress that thats his opinion in the book. I would say the prosperity of boomers was just a very slim window in human history and all that happened is that its closing again now. We are going back to pre-prosperity days where you have to live together to make it and shit.

Last edited:
I never expected myself to say this, but I hope Biden wins.

these people are like DONT BELIEVE THE MEDIA
ITS ALL LIES AND JEWS
but then suck up every single fucking report on trannies like candy
confirmation bias is ridiculous with humans smh
they don't realize it's just misandry with different form (that's why they don't care about FTMs invading male spaces). That femishit bitch JK Rowling is a actual radical feminist upset about "transvestite men" getting into foids spaces. Just moving her misandry from men to transgenders and tradcucks are like idolizing her. Basically now the overton window is such that
Right wing= pro feminism/TERF
Left wing=Pro trans

Incel men have been completely thrown OUT of the political spectrum in a matter of few years

You do understand they are totally cucked and not on our side right?
Neither are the redpill guys either. The point was that between these 2 scumbags who hate us, one provides a better solution which is traditional patriarchal marriage before feminism existed.

they don't realize it's just misandry with different form (that's why they don't care about FTMs invading male spaces). That femishit bitch JK Rowling is a actual radical feminist upset about "transvestite men" getting into foids spaces. Just moving her misandry from men to transgenders and tradcucks are like idolizing her. Basically now the overton window is such that
Right wing= pro feminism/TERF
Left wing=Pro trans

Incel men have been completely thrown OUT of the political spectrum in a matter of few years
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
exactly
the second anyone supports their biased view, ZOMG THEY ARE SO BASED NOW

soyboy-soy.gif

its all based on slogans
you repeat my slogan = you are one of us now

:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
exactly
the second anyone supports their biased view, ZOMG THEY ARE SO BASED NOW

soyboy-soy.gif

its all based on slogans
you repeat my slogan = you are one of us now
Based feminazi!!!1111

bro you have no idea how deep this goes
the inherent misandry in the male mind is fucking bonkers
this is the shit i have seen

- people shit on furry larper that brought their child to convention. Took helmet off, it was a foid with daughter. People did 180 and started simping

View: https://youtu.be/ju20dC1fl60

- in african countries, when they demonstrate for gay rights, its all men. Nobody cares about gay women.

Even on this forum, you have retards raging against homosexuality, but when you lust over lesbian shit, people ask for pics, audio - and nobody cares. When you point out the retardation of violently witch-hunting anything even resembling male-gayness but allowing lesbian shit, they suddenly go "EVOLUTION BRO UGLSAGFDS" or some retarded shit like that.

Meanwhile they would never accept any argument for the opposite.
I made a thread on it and guess what?

it was moved to sewers
TO SEWERS
Yes.
Basically homophobia= hatred of male homosexuals
Transphobia=hatred of mtf transgenders
Racism= hatred of MEN of different races
This is just so engrained even here people function on autoplay and you are considered borderline trannyposting if you rationally argue for this. Many fail to realize this is the ROOT of male problems (aka male lack of sexual value because of lower neoteny)

Yes.
Basically homophobia= hatred of male homosexuals
Transphobia=hatred of mtf transgenders
Racism= hatred of MEN of different races
This is just so engrained even here people function on autoplay and you are considered borderline trannyposting if you rationally argue for this. Many fail to realize this is the ROOT of male problems (aka male lack of sexual value because of lower neoteny)
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
i always say, its retarded to only accept other men conditionally when the opposition (foids) treats each other unconditionally. Foids and simps will always defend women no matter what.
When people on this forum act out their ingrained male-on-male violence, they are literally just following their programming while claiming to be blackpilled. I have pointed that out before, as you have, but nobody cares.

Instead they do exactly as we say, they use what we say to attack another male and elevate their own status. It is fucking ridiculous how they dont get the meta of their own behavior.