Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FBI talks to "gamer"

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
Found a video of two FBI agents talking to a guy about "anonymous forum" (4chan? its not clear)

This instance is not directly related to inceldom, but something similar can definitely happen. Anyone can be a mole.
No idea why the video starts with a selfie.

Last edited:
Foid FBI agent investigating misogynistic inkwells while chads run drug and pedo gangs.
Classic

Foid FBI agent investigating misogynistic inkwells while chads run drug and pedo gangs.
Classic

Honestly I was on the fence about sharing this at first because of her ID being shown. Then I realized it was blurry af anyway. :feelskek:
The guy in the video didnt show it to anybody, he just uploaded it on the internet. Technically kept his promise. :feelskek:

FBI are retards.

Classic
Would you snitch for a blowjob from her?

I wish I was FBI (female body inspector). :cryfeels:

I used to post on a 8chan forum, I guess it's over

Watching it again, I noticed she is insulting her partner, and using 'his safety' as a talking point. Doubt she cares about him at all. :feelsree:

01:46 ...And its for my safety, and, and, ..., his safety...
03:59 ...Well if you are building computers, you are a lot smarter than I am, haha, smarter than this guy...

I will also include a direct link, since you cant open the webpage through the embed with bitchute.
Video - Bitchute

It was on 8chan not 4chan. She says 8chan in the video

FBI busy with dangerous forum users but can't figure out the pedophile chain in the hollywood for the past 50 years. :)

Last edited:
Can't remember a female ever talking to me this nicely tbh, he must have been NT Chad

The FBI's doing a really shit job of hiding the fact that they really, really want him to lie to them, just so they can put him away for "making false statements". JFL at them appealing to his "patriotism" and his "intelligence", classic psychological trick.

Stupid kid should shut up and not say anything without a lawyer present. It doesn't matter that all the feds want is his help, never speak to the fucking police. Never help the fucking police. They should do their own jobs.

Can't remember a female ever talking to me this nicely tbh, he must have been NT Chad

She can't wait to put him in prison.

Last edited:
Classic
Its not just FBI. Fuckin USAF think incels are a threat. Even armed forces are acting like soycucks
They would if that could help them put our ugly ass away in prison.

FBI=Wageslaves in denial
pd: The boomercel is completely brainwashed, he probably can't think for himself

Last edited: