Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favourite payday 2 heists?

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Saw my reflection and cried
★★★★★
Hoxton breakout has to be the best definitely
Hoxton revenge is pretty solid too once you get the hang of it
First world Bank was incredibly fun the first few times because it was a little difficult
Go bank is fun with 2 players
Golden grin and alesso are great except for the bag moving

@Friezacel @XtremeMax do you play payday 2

Hoxton breakout has to be the best definitely
Hoxton revenge is pretty solid too once you get the hang of it
First world Bank was incredibly fun the first few times because it was a little difficult
Go bank is fun with 2 players
Golden grin and alesso are great except for the bag moving

@Friezacel @XtremeMax do you play payday 2
Yes but I'm not very good at the game

I haven’t played payday in a long time and I only played a few of the DLC heist with my highs school friends. The ones I remember the best where golden grin and the shadow raid heists.

I haven’t played payday in a long time and I only played a few of the DLC heist with my highs school friends. The ones I remember the best where golden grin and the shadow raid heists.
Shadow raid was cool before the novelty factor wore off

The Big Bank is my favourite

Hox breakout was my "favorite" grind in terms of reward, but in reality mallcrasher is my favorite

It's a easy heist that doesn't require anything. No sneaking required, no planning, no fixing drills etc. just smash up stuff. Before I got to get 25-100, when I got a new infamy I would play it with the RPD machine gun (which is level 1 weapon) to get 15-30 levels.

Shadow Raid and Election Day.

So you have a group playing a game I've been playing since 2017 and nobody bothered inviting me. How am I an outcast even on incel forums
We only started playing this year I think. I didn't even see you on this forum or knew you would want to play when we did.

In your defense it was Death Sentence since my ego can't handle playing anything lower than that.
im shit at games like payday2 my motor skills and awareness are trucel tier

Hox breakout was my "favorite" grind in terms of reward, but in reality mallcrasher is my favorite

It's a easy heist that doesn't require anything. No sneaking required, no planning, no fixing drills etc. just smash up stuff. Before I got to get 25-100, when I got a new infamy I would play it with the RPD machine gun (which is level 1 weapon) to get 15-30 levels.
Mallcrasher stealth is a fun challenge imo. I never enjoyed loud heists too much because it's difficult to make a good build with no dlc. I have great memories of playing hoxout back in 2018 when DSOD was just called One Down and Stoic dodge builds were still a thing

We only started playing this year I think. I didn't even see you on this forum or knew you would want to play when we did.
Are you balto slavic mongoloid? I remember users by their titles and avis

im shit at games like payday2 my motor skills and awareness are trucel tier
Yeah you, @Friezacel and @XtremeMax are all below average in this game ngl.

I am. If you want to add me on discord, just tell me.
I don't use discord except for storing pics and links. I got banned from every single server I was on because I kept sperging out

I don't use discord except for storing pics and links. I got banned from every single server I was on because I kept sperging out
That's my only way of communicating. I also don't use servers myself. Only group chats.

Yeah you, @Friezacel and @XtremeMax are all below average in this game ngl.
I played payday 2 yesterday for the first time in over a year and soloed FWB, and hoxton revenge and framing frame with a group. I'm infamy 3, I would've been a lot farther along but Ive never played vidya consistently

I played payday 2 yesterday for the first time in over a year and soloed FWB, and hoxton revenge and framing frame with a group. I'm infamy 3, I would've been a lot farther along but Ive never played vidya consistently
I assume DS/OD loud?

First world bank is a classic :feelsokman:

Also Wolf is my main

I assume DS/OD loud?
Stealth. Hoxton revenge and FF were DSOD, FWB was Mayhem I think, I didn't buy a contract I just clicked on a random crime.net contract. Also I did car shop second try with a clumsy lvl 50 noob

I tried GeneralMcBadasses DSOD build with the akimbo styrks, AP pistol and leech perk deck I think and anything over mayhem is too difficult. I downloaded the P3D unlocker to get the dlc but my game only worked once with it. When I try to start it, it just says launching and then nothing happens

Dallas used to be my main, I switched to Duke when they first added him
You know what's weird is that I kind of stopped playing pay day 2 when they started adding all these new characters. I think it was more cool when it was just the original 4 imo.

You know what's weird is that I kind of stopped playing pay day 2 when they started adding all these new characters. I think it was more cool when it was just the original 4 imo.
I wasn't around when it was just the original 4 but tbh the game does feel very different from when I stopped playing it

I wasn't around when it was just the original 4 but tbh the game does feel very different from when I stopped playing it
Have you played payday 3? I'm very hesitant to pick it up.

Have you played payday 3? I'm very hesitant to pick it up.
No, I'm a cheap bastard and the only reason I got payday 2 was because they were doing a giveaway :feelskek:

Payday 3 is a pile of shit anyway, nobody plays it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back