Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Favorite daydream cope

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I daydream a lot

AAAAA LOT

I do it so much I must have spend 50k+ hours daydreaming in my life so far. Maybe even more tbh. It's probably the top 1 activity by hours spend in my life I have performed, second only to sleeping.

It's a very cool cope to do in this world tbh, I highly recommend it

My favourite daydream cope is to watch some popular media and create a character and put that character in that world and act it out in my head. It's so cool. Change the narrative and put myself into those worlds. Very cool cope ngl.

Ngl ngl, If daydreaming didn't exist I would probably off myself by now.

I hope in the future I will be able to digitalize my brain and just live out my daydream copes day and night.

I like to imagine I’m a conqueror chad sacking a city and butchering all the disgusting normies that inhabit it and raping their foids, planting the next generation of warriors in their eager wombs.

"All... day long... I dream about.... fuuuuccckkiinngg

All day I dream about sex.

Also, I dream about dead bodies everywhere.
If I could go to Columbine but it's on God mode. I'm immortal, invincible, and I have infinite ammo.
That's really all I think about all day, every day. Being a literal God. If I can't be a god of life, I can be a god of death.
In Minecraft all of us can be Gods of death. Yes you reading this here. If you kickban enough normie faggots out from this game, your name will live on for eternity with the other gods of death.
Remember suicide is gay, unless you kickban at least 30 NPCs before rage quitting. "

I like to imagine I’m a conqueror chad sacking a city and butchering all the disgusting normies that inhabit it and raping their foids, planting the next generation of warriors in their eager wombs.
"Had something similar to this. But I'm dreaming I'm more of a monster, like a giant werewolf or something lol"

My favourite daydream cope is to watch some popular media and create a character and put that character in that world and act it out in my head.
I used to do that when i was younger kek. Now i just create my own original worlds/scenarios

I used to do that when i was younger kek. Now i just create my own original worlds/scenarios
I do that too sometimes

that's probably better for your imagination tbh. But sometimes I just wanna larp popular media.

its great cope indeed. Maybe you could write some short stories?

its great cope indeed. Maybe you could write some short stories?
I used to write stories when I was a kid but people made fun of me and bullied me online when I posted them so I stopped and never tried again.

50 k hours is literally 6 years of daydreaming
also, my favorite daydream is about money n being rich so i can have a hareem of 16 yo girls around me

50 k hours is literally 6 years of daydreaming
also, my favorite daydream is about money n being rich so i can have a hareem of 16 yo girls around me
I mean I daydream every day for like 3-4 hours so I wouldn't be surprised if it tallied to that or much more.

When I used to work in some shitty restaurants and flip burgers or something I would zone out constantly and imagine myself being in other worlds.

I have about 4 different scenarios going in my head at the moment. All just popular media places with my own characters - like you do.

I have three fantasy based worlds and one sci fi.

My favourite daydream cope is to watch some popular media and create a character and put that character in that world and act it out in my head. It's so cool. Change the narrative and put myself into those worlds. Very cool cope ngl.

Ngl ngl, If daydreaming didn't exist I would probably off myself by now.

images

"The next project is soon"

v_main_wm.png

"He's always curious and learning each day about the world"

I love imagining I am an emperor that takes over the world and am revered and feared by everyone while fucking my concubines daily :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I love imagining I am an emperor that takes over the world and am revered and feared by everyone while fucking my concubines daily :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Zetto Cels:

@AsiaCel , @LeFrenchCel, @PersonalityChad, @Animecel2D , @Saint Cho, @Misogynist Curry 卐 , @Broly, @blackraven, @kretschmer, @surreal, @Puppeter, @Sneir, @decembrist_kirillov
@NoLooksNoLife, @Izayacel

ASD Cels:

@bigantennaemay1, @turbocuckcel_7000, @cripplecel, @Atavistic Autust, @TBIcel, @ADHD_cel, @IncelKing, @subzero, @Zer0/∞, @dungeondragon, @To koniec, @turbosperg, @erenyeager

Daydreaming is one of the only good things that happens in an inkwel's life

View attachment 744316

Zetto Cels:

@AsiaCel , @LeFrenchCel, @PersonalityChad, @Animecel2D , @Saint Cho, @Misogynist Curry 卐 , @Broly, @blackraven, @kretschmer, @surreal, @Puppeter, @Sneir, @decembrist_kirillov

ASD Cels:

@bigantennaemay1, @turbocuckcel_7000, @cripplecel, @Atavistic Autust, @TBIcel, @ADHD_cel, @IncelKing, @subzero, @Zer0/∞, @dungeondragon, @To koniec, @turbosperg, @erenyeager
:feelsohgod:

Yeah, it be like that.

I used to write stories when I was a kid but people made fun of me and bullied me online when I posted them so I stopped and never tried again.
reminds me i would love to read some incelpunk stories mainly because they don't exist because most scifi writers are libsoys, it's understandable if you don't want to write any though

reminds me i would love to read some incelpunk stories mainly because they don't exist because most scifi writers are libsoys, it's understandable if you don't want to write any though

sometimes I try to imagine thst woman are attracted to me

View attachment 744316

Zetto Cels:

ASD Cels:

How do you know this was also my greatest dream growing up? :feelssus:

Edit: I mean the daydream posted in the reply, which my quote didn't snag, about being emperor of the world, and ruling with an iron fist.

View attachment 744316

Zetto Cels:

ASD Cels:

i dont daydream that much , but sometimes i just want utter controll over others . While Living in a Fancy Little House .

i dont daydream that much , but sometimes i just want utter controll over others . While Living in a Fancy Little House .

25-png.2174307

:soy::bluepill:

@Ritalincel You know what to do! :woke::fire:

i daydreamed about my crushes wanting to be my gf and asking me out during class

never happened :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I CHOose to daydreAM About othER things

You realize youth is gone when you daydream about doing the shooting instead of saving people.

I used to do that shit back when I was in grade school and still bluepilled. By highschool I partially realized the blackpill on my own due to how I was treated.

Foids just take it for granted when a sub 8 helps them in any way, even if it's saving their life.

In their eyes we are subhuman slaves that exist to serve them, in fact they will get angry if you don't sacrifice yourself for them.

I will start:
*Living with parents at age 26
*Still a sexless virgin
*One Friend(which i rarley visit)
*Can't drive a fucking car yet
*College droupout
*Neet but i have to find a job(Despite i have never worked in my life)
*Never had relationships, Never dated once in my pathetic life
*Zero confidence
*I hate myself and my "life"
*I hate humans in general
*Looking forward to die
* I suck at everything i do
*Never liked anyone to be honest
*Manlet
*Autism and obssession compulsive disorder
*Daydream 24/7 because my life fucking sucks

How about you gentlemen? Do you think your Life sucks? Let's hear then

It is over, friend.

There's that girl you've been eyeing. She's goreous and flawless in every way. She also happens to be introverted and she's a bit geeky. She's never had a boyfriend except maybe a peck on the cheek in middle school years back. She happens to be eyeing you a lot, smiling at you in the hallway. Her dazziling brown eyes meet yours at times with a soft, “hello”.

In order to get her to be your girlfriend, at what costs would you sacrifice yourself to accomplish that goal?

You daydream way too much, dude.

:feelswhat: Your description isn't sexy at all, it's pretty fucking weird since another male wrote it

still with the hypotheticals i see

View attachment 65845

i dont think i would have to "sacrifice" much if a foid ever did this to me...

my favorite daydreams include reliving my life again but as 6’11 chad with 11 inch penis, or being a serial killer or having hot blonde stacy sex slaves :feelsohh:

I need to clean the mirror, again.

All the time.

yes
i can't stop

Whenever there is no people around

You can't make real dissociated personality unless going through serious trauma and there is no guarantee that you could talk to that person, switching up between them is more usual.
So it's up to one's imagination I guess but be aware that you actually schizomaxx.

From everything I have read from serious posters on similar sites and forums the switching doesn't happen unless you have severe mentall illness, I never saw this related to Tulpas anway.

I do it often in private. It's a good way to train and develop your ideas/rhetoric even in the total absence of interlocution. It's a nice opportunity to curse all the scumfucks you ran across over the course of the day as well.

All the time idgaf what people think

I have full fledge debates and arguments with myself, I tell myself jokes, and at times I’ll make an entire speech just for myself

That voice is the only person that talks to me.

Instilling fear in the mind, hearts and genital's of my enemy until they are destroyed

every anime i watch i put myself inside it

Daydreaming is one of my more enjoyable copes

I daydream for hours on end if I don’t have work. But then again I have a good imagination

yeah I got maladaptive daydreaming out of it, going to sleep is good because I can get lost in a world I create in my mind

True.
Daydreaming > Fapping

I daydream non stop while work cause I just go autopilot ez

you're a cuck if you can't Astral Project

Daydreaming is the greatest cope ever, if you have a very vivid imagiantion you can lose yourself in your own thoughts and forget about the real world, you just have to imagine anything in your mind and pretend to it is real or that is happening right now for example making out drama stories, being sorrounded by women or being the protagonist of an epic tale.

pretty good I had a young thot be real nice to me and now I got a new daydream gf

Well I do. Apparently it's called MD. I can spend entire days trapped inside of my own head and I have no control over them. It's hell. I've been like this my whole life and I think it makes me care less about my reality (my face and head).

Mental illnesses are fake; we're just ugly.

yeah i have it too, maldaptive daydreaming? i think it gave me adhd or something, fucked me over last semester big time because i could never concentrate to being too depressed.

https://incels.is/threads/i-created-a-fake-world-in-my-mind.24318/

i have dreamed of being taller than everyone else and that is the only time I can feel tall. only in my dreams.

mental illness is caused by being ugly since we have a negative feedback from everyone we interact with.