Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Father wanted me to be submissive slave of this degenerate society

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
He wanted me to be good at wielding tools, at all those traditionally manly things, except killing. He not hunter himself, has no gun, could not teach me how to shoot. But once visiting relatives uncle demonstared to us his new pistol. It was not serious weapon, just for gas bullets, but with some improvements they can be remade into capable to shoot real bullets. I wanted to hold that thing in hands, uncle gave me. But father was very unhappy seeing it, and again mumbling something about how it is wrong to shoot people. He constantly was talking that, how it is immoral thing to do, killing people. To take revenge and defend my insulted honor. But to be slave, submissive hard working simple man - that is so right thing, according to him. He never tried to teach me most important things, like having honor

I had no real Father

Nuaut

Ho hi there FBI.

Are you too retarded to join military?

514F98BA 719A 4F0A BCC5 E57F76CE42B1

Eugene likes this.

I think your father is right, he doesn't want you to be another mass murderer aka an another tool for them to use in order to push their agenda even further if that's even possible at this point.

Not very cultured man

Not very cultured man

Dueling is culturaled. Bring back dueling, Chad will get scared an incel can challenge him to a fair fight. If he denies the duel then he is a coward.

Dueling is culturaled. Bring back dueling, Chad will get scared an incel can challenge him to a fair fight. If he denies the duel then he is a coward.
No duels. Duel is recognising opponent as equal. Chad is to be hunted like animal

Yep, this is an incel trait. Our cuck fathers should have been btfo in the 70's, then we wouldn't have to deal with having cuck genes.

Father has no culture

I need guns, I NEEEEED guns.
Guns are an essential tool for... defending yourself.