Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fat white lady in her 40s at work complains to office about guys not wanting a relationship

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
said she met this guy off tinder

i politely probe a little bit and ask for clarification until she offers to show me pic of said guy who hit it and quit it

he's some roided bodybuilder in his 30s who looks like he competes in contests

she is a 40 something tub of lard, looks awful, bad teeth

jesus christ

Hypergamy fucks all up. A 40 year old woman with a hole larger than a melon can get a model who didnt even kiss a woman.

Hypergamy fucks all up. A 40 year old woman with a hole larger than a melon can get a model who didnt even kiss a woman.

when i saw his pics, i had the same feeling of my mom calling and telling me my grandma died (who i was close to)

10 years ago on the internet, people would be saying how a guy like that could fuck 18 year old girls

when i saw his pics, i had the same feeling of my mom calling and telling me my grandma died (who i was close to)

10 years ago on the internet, people would be saying how a guy like that could fuck 18 year old girls
And its getting worse everyday boyo... the future looks grim as it is

And its getting worse everyday boyo... the future looks grim as it is

yup. even if you're a jacked bodybuilder and you're over 30, the old ass smelly women you fuck will still complain about you

JFL

kek, reminds me of this one time I talked to a 4/10 foid in a club and she told me "my boyfriend is pretty ugly. He has a huge nose, but I still like him because he makes me laugh."

Then she pulls out her phone and shows me a pic of him. The guy is a legit 9/10 facially with six pack abs.

"Oh yeah, he also works as a male model at Abercrombie and Fitch"

me: :feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back