Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat roast blames pandemic for why she hasnt had her first kiss at 21, not the fact that she is chad only

Nope its her personality. Thats it.

According to IT of course. Or is that only for men? Sorry i can't keep up with all the virtue signaling going on today

She will probably "date down" to some ethnic Chad

She writes an entire article about how chad hasn't kissed her, yet we're the "entitled" ones.

They truly live on a completely different planet.

looking her up she's not really fat, a bit chubby but perfectly within reasonable bounds. Kind of average or maybe below average face. But the key thing is that she never says "i tried to get guys and couldn't find any that would give me a chance." She just says "I was too busy with work." or "it just never happened." This tells me that there were probably plenty of interested guys that she just rejected out of hand.

All attractive girls kiss by 15 at least
this bitch is just picky mixed with ugly. Bad combo
she could literally get kissed and fucked tonight if she wasnt savimg herself for a prince that will never show up

And that she's fat, yet she thinks she's entitled to Chad while being an obese slampig who doesn't take care of her body or try to improve her appearance.

Do foids really?

Or the fact that she is fat and refuses to lose the weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back