Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "FAT people have a better personality.Before you ask no I am not fat."

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
JFL FOID

"shorter people are funnier... ignore my 6ft7 bf tho"
"obese people are more sociable, before you ask my bf was 8% bodyfat year round"
"small dicks are fine, just be better in other areas... like my bf with a 8 inch cock."

"An incel can ascend,but they dont want to because they only want stacy" Before you ask me,no,I am not an incel.

-Everyone

If the title was, ugly incels/males have better personalities and are more interesting than foids, then yes, that would be correct

ugly incels/males have better personalities and are more interesting than foids, then yes, that would be correct
this is true since those people will bend their backs for foids

View attachment 84935

"shorter people are funnier... ignore my 6ft7 bf tho"
"obese people are more sociable, before you ask my bf was 8% bodyfat year round"
"small dicks are fine, just be better in other areas... like my bf with a 8 inch cock."

I think they're saying that because they're assuming people are gonna say "You're just saying that because you're fat. Therefore it isn't true, just the bias of a fat person." So they're saying "Actually I'm thin, so that proves it. Wouldn't I, as a thin person, say that thin people had better personalities if I wanted to talk out of my ass?"

Leancel is volcel

What do people get out of virtue signalling and lying to themselves?

Fat people are less willing to share.

Fuck whatever condescending whore who wrote that shit, "not fat i swear", fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back