Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat/Obesity is 100% optional. Fat = VOLCEL

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Fat = Volcel

Never forget.

Ryan-before-after_12wks.jpg

fat_people_who_slimmed_down_before_and_after_640_20.jpg

walterfisher_transformation-1280.jpg

face_weight_loss_before_and_after_9.jpg

I wish my physical problems were fixed as easily as fat people can fix their problems. I wish my face could be fixed just by the cessation of shoving shit into my mouth all day. 

Sometimes fat can conceal a 7/10 guy.

But nothing will fix my face
except surgery. 
Not hopeless yet
/semi-optimism

Holy shit. Can't wait to go from about 20-22% body fat to 8-10%.

No it isn't like that

We develop legit addicitons to food, get legit cravings and live ABSOLUTE MISERABLE lives when we're not attending to our needs

It's extremely hard to lose weight

don't forget dieting is pretty complex and hard

Or I'm just a lazy cunt that's decided to LDAR. Binge eating is one of my copes.

I used to lick the frosting off of cupcakes instead of eating the actual cupcake when I was a kid

I lost weight and was still ugly, so I gained it back...

Holy shit that last dude looks like my neighbor without the muscles lol. All of these dudes are average looking. Not all fat people are volcels. I lost 100+ pounds and it changed absolutely nothing. I just don't have good bone structure or facial features.

Let's assume you are attractive and have a good skeleton:

I see more builtfat 20-25% bf guys with girls than lean ones.

If you are not attractive with a good skeleton getting lean is probably just a huge cope.

There are a few exceptions

Some incels hold some of the extra fat in their face

If your life is lacking in other areas an auschwitz diet is probably just going to make you feel worse.

Legit Incel said:
No it isn't like that
We develop legit addicitons to food, get legit cravings and live ABSOLUTE MISERABLE lives when we're not attending to our needs
It's extremely hard to lose weight

don't forget dieting is pretty complex and hard

I had an eating disorder in the past. I know how difficult it is.

Still no excuse to gorge yourself.

Idk. My cope is pizza and alcohol. Of course intellectually I KNOW it's why I'm incel, but it keeps me going in a way.

Redpill Robert said:
Idk. My cope is pizza and alcohol. Of course intellectually I KNOW it's why I'm incel, but it keeps me going in a way.

If being a fatass is literally the only thing stopping you from leading a normal life with healthy sexual relationships, you'd be retarded not to lose weight.
Or just extremely lazy...
which is what being fat is in the first place.

and so you've come full circle, you're fat because you're lazy and you're lazy because you're fat.

Fatcel = mentalcel

People who overeat are basically mentally ill. Overeating is a behaviour; a symptom of mental illness.

MayorOfKekville said:
Fatcel = mentalcel

People who overeat are basically mentally ill. Overeating is a behaviour; a symptom of mental illness.

Eh, not so sure about that. In some cases it is definitely true, but some people who overeat are just straight up addicts. Eating releases dopamine. Some people are naturally pre-disposed to want to press that dopamine button feverishly long after their finger has been worn down to the bone, metaphorically speaking. Stress is another motivator for this behavior, and stress is not indicative of mental illness but situational and acute stimuli.

blickpall said:
Eh, not so sure about that. In some cases it is definitely true, but some people who overeat are just straight up addicts. Eating releases dopamine. Some people are naturally pre-disposed to want to press that dopamine button feverishly long after their finger has been worn down to the bone, metaphorically speaking. Stress is another motivator for this behavior, and stress is not indicative of mental illness but situational and acute stimuli.

Ok, SOME fatcels are mentalcel. Yeah, some fatties just have no self control. 

Eating is a coping mechanism for plenty of mentally ill people, just like alcohol or drugs, or sex with chad. I don’t believe in “addiction” as such, it’s really just a way for them to feel different - to get that dopamine kick from somewhere else.

There really is no guarantee whats underneath your fat will be attractive. Given how amongst skinny guys the vat majority aren't Chad, I see no reason to believe fat people would be immune to this general trend.

MayorOfKekville said:
Eating is a coping mechanism for plenty of mentally ill people, just like alcohol or drugs, or sex with chad. I don’t believe in “addiction” as such, it’s really just a way for them to feel different - to get that dopamine kick from somewhere else.

But in essence, isn't that what addiction really is? The abnormally severe dependency on dopamine activation?

Overeating is just like any kind of addiction. The problem isn't your weight, it's your face (and height). Losing weight has helped a lot of people out, but they were always normies underneath all that fat. If you were of good weight for some part of your life and you still haven't managed to find a woman, I would be accepting of you deciding to LDAR eat.

I
blickpall said:
But in essence, isn't that what addiction really is? The abnormally severe dependency on dopamine activation?

Yeah, sure. I just mean I don’t believe addiction is anything other than a mild mental illness.

Fat ass here, going to give you a black pill: if you're overweight past age 12, it's too late. Loose skin and the mental damage of being a subhuman is quite the hill to climb. After awhile, fat pill number 2, lots of fatties you see who are adults don't even eat enough calories to be that fat. So even if you cut back, legacy weight sticks to you.

Basically if you've been fat for more than 5-6 years it's over

Oh, and obesity is like physical autism in the sense that it projects poor genetics to the entire world.

coldmachinery said:
Fat ass here, going to give you a black pill: if you're overweight past age 12, it's too late. Loose skin and the mental damage of being a subhuman is quite the hill to climb.  After awhile, fat pill number 2, lots of fatties you see who are adults don't even eat enough calories to be that fat. So even if you cut back, legacy weight sticks to you.

Basically if you've been fat for more than 5-6 years it's over

Oh, and obesity is like physical autism in the sense that it projects poor genetics to the entire world.

This is why I have no motivation to lose weight

it only worked for the last one. i also wonder about some of these fatcels and why they were that fat when they were young to begin with. at least some of them are dickcels or non-nt which means its over for them anyway