Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat manlet dravidian impregnates russian girl

Another NTmaxxer won @benzocel

fucking ethnics
just be ethnic

Look at that child, I would smash it into the concrete to save him from his future suffering and misery.
Oh this child is going to get bullied and beat the fuck up for being a half breed in Russia they don't have white guilt and they're not like pussies like the rest of the white Races they are actually pretty violent alpino quarter Asians

Oh this child is going to get bullied and beat the fuck up for being a half breed in Russia they don't have white guilt and they're not like pussies like the rest of the white Races they are actually pretty violent alpino quarter Asians
Half of Moscow already looks like Kabul. The kid will be fine.

Half of Moscow already looks like Kabul. The kid will be fine.
If he stays in Moscow that's fine I don't know how Muslim Russia actually is I heard it was around 10 or 15% so we will fit in a non-white community I'm just saying that the white people over there are not going to respect him like Muslims in Sweden are respected

If he stays in Moscow that's fine I don't know how Muslim Russia actually is I heard it was around 10 or 15% so we will fit in a non-white community I'm just saying that the white people over there are not going to respect him like Muslims in Sweden are respected
Most slavs in Russia are low T cucks. The ones that control the streets are ethnics. In Russian army too ethnics bully russian men. They beat up russian men and force them to write their country's name on their Backs..

Written Azerbaijan country

Written Tajikistan is power

Written Dagestan

The most brutal thing is that these ethnics are just 20% of the army but the 80% russians can't do anything with them.3-5 ethnics control 20 russians and bully and force them to do what they want. The based slavic gopnick meme is only true in Poland where these ethnics are rare. Polish slavs and most of EE slavs that aren't infested by these ethnics are based.

Most slavs in Russia are low T cucks. The ones that control the streets are ethnics. In Russian army too ethnics bully russian men. They beat up russian men and force them to write their country's name on their Backs..

View attachment 1164116

View attachment 1164117

View attachment 1164118

Written Dagestan

The most brutal thing is that these ethnics are just 20% of the army but the 80% russians can't do anything with them.3-5 ethnics control 20 russians and bully and force them to do what they want. The based slavic gopnick meme is only true in Poland where these ethnics are rare. Polish slavs and most of EE slavs that aren't infested by these ethnics are based.
Yeah white people are just the world's biggest pussies I don't know why we are this low are we lacking testosterone or some shit I don't know what's going on it's really depressing I hate how we've turned into the world's biggest fagots thanks Jews for ruining a beautiful creature such as the white race

Yeah white people are just the world's biggest pussies I don't know why we are this low are we lacking testosterone or some shit I don't know what's going on it's really depressing I hate how we've turned into the world's biggest fagots thanks Jews for ruining a beautiful creature such as the white race
I entirely blame the jews for turning white people into self hating low T cucks who are ashamed of their own history and heritage

View attachment 1164116

View attachment 1164117

View attachment 1164118

Written Dagestan

The leftist propaganda would be pointless if there wasn't a resistance and no black on this planet can live without government assistance

He should make more half breeds with her. Fill eastern europ with half pajeets.

Good riddance.

Look at that child, I would smash it into the concrete to save him from his future suffering and misery.
You've become really really based since the time you started posting. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::heart::heart: