Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fat fucks have heavy breath

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have a few fat fuck tenants and they breathe very heavy. Also have fat fuck relatives. They always run out of stamina fast and again breathe so fucking heavily. They also sweat too much. These fat fucks are always fucking sweaty. It is especially annoying when sitting next to them. Fucking insane someone gets that fat then sticks to it for so long. I have gotten fat but fixed it, these people double and triple down on it. I wouldn't have an issue if never ran into em. But living with fatfucks is unbearable.

The only reason i ever got fat is cuz my cunt mother would always feed me and my brother huge platefuls of food everynight (like enough to feed 3 grown men) and i’d tell her it’s too much. Plus they’d pick on me for being too skinny (they were fat) so i gained weight.

Over the years my weight has shot up cuz of nuked metabolism from The Breaking Dick Incident and going homeless after on a clean diet, losing it, gaining it back, losing it, gaining it back. Even in 2020 i was 159 pounds after a 1 year diet but went homeless cuz of cunt family and gained it all back and more.

Gonna go back on a diet once i start working.

But these people you mentioned have no excuse.

But these people you mentioned have no excuse.
one of my relatives is a 40+ yr old NEET and he is fat fuck rotter maxxed. Hasn't worked a day in his life. What's surprising to me is that he is in curryland where competition and costs of everything too high. And he'll be utterly fucked if he gets kicked out , yet he is perfectly fine rotting.