Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat chicks

• Thread starter IrritableBowelCel
  • Start date
IrritableBowelCel

IrritableBowelCel

church of st. diegocel
Fat/overweight chicks are my type yet had no luck with them (asocial + weird voice), now my question is what kind of normie do they feel the less repulsed by. Muscle, ogre, prettyboy. We are talking in between white foids and men to simplify things. No ethnic barrier.

Landwhales can fuck chadlites boyo.

Fat/overweight chicks are my type yet had no luck with them (asocial + weird voice), now my question is what kind of normie do they feel the less repulsed by. Muscle, ogre, prettyboy. We are talking in between white foids and men to simplify things. No ethnic barrier.

Probably the same men any other women like?

:lul: No ugly landwhale for you

40019.jpg

Muscle, but if you are inkwell it doesn't matter. they have access to Chads too.

They are more demanded than Stacy due to juggernaut law

They are more demanded than Stacy due to juggernaut law
View attachment 558183
Do i have better chances with land whales or regular becky as a non-muscle cel?

Dude. So what? Like, did you think they had lower standards? If so, JFL at you.
Look, if you're a girl, only your face matters to an extent. For example, a fat foid with a beautiful face will get more attention from men compared to an ugly one. Yet it doesn't mean an ugly and fat foid will agree to have sex with an ugly man. They still have a lot of choice.

Dude. So what? Like, did you think they had lower standards? If so, JFL at you.
Look, if you're a girl, only your face matters to an extent. For example, a fat foid with a beautiful face will get more attention from men compared to an ugly one. Yet it doesn't mean an ugly and fat foid will agree to have sex with an ugly man. They still have a lot of choice.
Ugly face does not matter to me on the upside.

But I have still too much flaws to make this happen.

Chads fuck fat foids, but they will not be embarrassed by dating fat foids. Sub 7/10 males can't get landwhales anymore, sorry.