Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fast food wage slaving is hell on earth, literally constant agony

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Mayohodestroyer
★★★★
Constantly turning on and off friers, filling up the different fry baskets, nonstop switching gloves, getting splashed with grease, wiping and sweeping, dealing with all the the things wrong with your body while also dealing with your childhood trauma, cussing le 56 percent la cretaura apes and white super normies constantly on your ass about being idle for more than ten fucking seconds whenever they're not talking about laying some stupid roastie ho and the hottest new mumble rap album... oh did I mention I have tinnitus????!

This is god damn exhausting. Its only been three days at three hours each day and I want to jump off a fucking roof. Did I mention all the foids get the drive through and cashier positions? Life is fucking garbage and I long for death just to finally escape out of this seemingly eternal prison called a body and society.

My condolences, wageslaving is bad enough but dealing with the fast food industry must be hell on earth
Life is fucking garbage and I long for death just to finally escape out of this seemingly eternal prison called a body and society.
Amen to that

Did I mention all the foids get the drive through and cashier positions? Life is fucking garbage and I long for death just to finally escape out of this seemingly eternal prison called a body and society.
((the)) ((oppressed)) ((gender)) as always

Fucking joke of humanity, let's pretend that the most privileged living being in the entire universe is actually oppressed.

why are you wageslaving?

Water is wet.

Constantly turning on and off friers, filling up the different fry baskets, nonstop switching gloves, getting splashed with grease, wiping and sweeping, dealing with all the the things wrong with your body while also dealing with your childhood trauma, cussing le 56 percent la cretaura apes and white super normies constantly on your ass about being idle for more than ten fucking seconds whenever they're not talking about laying some stupid roastie ho and the hottest new mumble rap album... oh did I mention I have tinnitus????!

This is god damn exhausting. Its only been three days at three hours each day and I want to jump off a fucking roof. Did I mention all the foids get the drive through and cashier positions? Life is fucking garbage and I long for death just to finally escape out of this seemingly eternal prison called a body and society.

Ahh fast food... Fun fun times. Really wanted to beat a few coworkers to a bloody pulp...

That was back in 2001. I bet only gotten worse 18 years later...

I would absolutely hate working in an environment like that. On the go non-stop, surrounded by noise and other workers constantly...it's hard to imagine a worse environment.

I've done it twice, never again I think I'd murder one of the managers if I went back