Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Farewell to my acquaintances and best wishes as I am no longer sexless and lonely

You are what I am talking about, see you in 2 years when you got your goblina you met through uni, young gun motherfucker
Retard im a dropout and outcast nobody talks to me or wants me

@MiSKiRaT i hate moralfags jb are the best

@MiSKiRaT i hate moralfags jb are the best
moralfags are such cucks listening to old whores and banning attraction to virgin JB's just fuck these retarded normshits deep down they know they're hot but they won't admit it

This is why no one under the age of 21 should be allowed on this forum. Most of you are normal guys that will get laid eventually.

general-shepherd.gif

Hope you encounter a very unfortunate fate very soon OP

I want to fuck 14 year old pussy just like OP. I’d even fuck a 13 year old.

Seethe hardER normie scum, enjoy having sex with roasties you granny fuckERs

Imagine treating incels like shit their entire lives, then acting surprised when incels no longER conform or comply to the “morality” adhERed to by the same normies who socially cast us out from the vERy beginning.

“The child who is not embraced by the village, will burn it down just to feel it’s warmth”