Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Farewell to my acquaintances and best wishes as I am no longer sexless and lonely

J

Jailbait Collector

-
I joined this forum in 2021. For the sake of discretion, my old accounts will remain private. I left and returned plenty of times, but the day when a final goodbye would loom on the horizon never crossed my mind.

Then it happened. I took Accutane to fix my acne. Wore braces for years to fix my crooked teeth. Underwent a cosmetic procedure to remove my dark circles. Hit the gym to get lean and have a more angular face. Shaved my entire body. Applied castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes, which are longer and brighter now.

Meanwhile, I was checking my old school's profile on Instagram and came across the account of a 14-year-old student. I followed her out of curiosity and stalked her for days until she started a live. Noticing she was looking kind of lonely, I asked if she was alright and told her I graduated from the school she has been attending.

She sent me a request to join the live, which I did, albeit scared. No weird reactions from her. We had a face-to-face interaction for half an hour, then her mother called and she abruptly hung up on me. To my surprise, she messaged me some time later, explained why she had to hang up, and apologized for it. We met up the next week.

I had deleted all my posts and planned to leave the forum without a final goodbye, but the fact is that some of you were very nice to me and deserve to know what happened. Plus, I hope some member or lurker will benefit from my story. I will never forget what it was like to be sexless and lonely. Thank you for everything.

Oh, and this who I was talking about:

View: https://imgur.com/a/0GuCtTC

=)

I joined this forum in 2021. For the sake of discretion, my old accounts will remain private. I left and returned plenty of times, but the day when a final goodbye would loom on the horizon never crossed my mind.

Then it happened. I took Accutane to fix my acne. Wore braces for years to fix my crooked teeth. Underwent a cosmetic procedure to remove my dark circles. Hit the gym to get lean and have a more angular face. Shaved my entire body. Applied castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes, which are longer and brighter now.

Meanwhile, I was checking my old school's profile on Instagram and came across the account of a 14-year-old student. I followed her out of curiosity and stalked her for days until she started a live. Noticing she was looking kind of lonely, I asked if she was alright and told her I graduated from the school she has been attending.

She sent me a request to join the live, which I did, albeit scared. No weird reactions from her. We had a face-to-face interaction for half an hour, then her mother called and she abruptly hung up on me. To my surprise, she messaged me some time later, explained why she had to hang up, and apologized for it. We met up the next week.

I had deleted all my posts and planned to leave the forum without a final goodbye, but the fact is that some of you were very nice to me and deserve to know what happened. Plus, I hope some member or lurker will benefit from my story. I will never forget what it was like to be sexless and lonely. Thank you for everything.

=)

WHAT A FUCKING DISGUSTING GROOMER IT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS AN FUCKING BESTIALITY AND GROOMING AT THE SAME TIME WHAT AN UGLY FUCKED UP SWAMP DONKEY AND USELES WORTHLESS FUCKING HARAM PIG JUST KILL YOURSELF BITCH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EXIST YOU MOTHERFUCKING SLUT AND ALSO YOU DAMN SEX HAVER @Dregster FINISH THAT PEDO!!!!!!!!!:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

14 is the age of consent here, by the way. Forgot to mention. I am 21. She did not seem to mind the age gap and I was not in a position to waste that opportunity. It is what it is.

Based jailbait fuckER

Normies will seethe and call you a pedo

but if chad fucked a 14 year old then they would be encouraging and supporting the relationship, claiming that chad must be such a kind-hearted gentleman for looking aftER hER and taking care of hER (when the only thing chad will be doing is pumping and dumping hER, leaving hER to raise chad’s bastard spawn as a single mothER)

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

So you sealed the deal and had sex with her already?

This is why no one under the age of 21 should be allowed on this forum. Most of you are normal guys that will get laid eventually.

I want to fuck 14 year old pussy just like OP. I’d even fuck a 13 year old.

Seethe hardER normie scum, enjoy having sex with roasties you granny fuckERs

Imagine treating incels like shit their entire lives, then acting surprised when incels no longER conform or comply to the “morality” adhERed to by the same normies who socially cast us out from the vERy beginning.

“The child who is not embraced by the village, will burn it down just to feel it’s warmth”

Last edited:
LMFAO

Is sneir ever NOT fucked up on drugs?

This is why no one under the age of 21 should be allowed on this forum. Most of you are normal guys that will get laid eventually.
I am a truecel and everything but normal

Can't stop being mogged

=)

she is cute, enjoy your new life :feelsokman:

So this dude created an account just to say that he ascended? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Based jailbait fuckER

Normies will seethe and call you a pedo

but if chad fucked a 14 year old then they would be encouraging and supporting the relationship, claiming that chad must be such a kind-hearted gentleman for looking aftER hER and taking care of hER (when the only thing chad will be doing is pumping and dumping hER, leaving hER to raise chad’s bastard spawn as a single mothER)

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Based tbh one in bazillion opportunity

I want to fuck 14 year old pussy just like OP. I’d even fuck a 13 year old.

Seethe hardER normie scum, enjoy having sex with roasties you granny fuckERs

Imagine treating incels like shit their entire lives, then acting surprised when incels no longER conform or comply to the “morality” adhERed to by the same normies who socially cast us out from the vERy beginning.

“The child who is not embraced by the village, will burn it down just to feel it’s warmth”
Based i fucking hate moralfags

Jailbaters are the most honorable guys

Ban anyone under age 23, they are all normies and will statistically hit the goyim milestones, only statistically post age 23 KHHV are truecels

You are what I am talking about, see you in 2 years when you got your goblina you met through uni, young gun motherfucker

i will never have this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You are what I am talking about,

No. I don't feign for people who don't deserve it.

If you associate pigment with IQ, don't whine over being criticized by someone more intelligent and morally superior.

IT is going to have a field day with this, even if she is legal.

=)

Is that you beside her?

Get raped by monkey shithead

LARP, anyway cya

FBICELS ARE YOU SEEING THIS???