Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Farewell, my loveliest friends.

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Officer
★★★
It's time for me to leave.

I'm not well-recognized here, nor have I made numerous friends here like many of the other, more older members of this site. It was and still is fun being here but I just cannot handle living with my body anymore. I've been an incel since 2017 and my journey so far is a constant loop of misery: I'm angry, sad, depressed, disgusted, hopeless and at the end, always empty. It never changes.

I often hide from *myself* behind a calm facade in order to believe that I'm calmer and more sane than I actually am, but no more. I just can't keep lying to myself anymore. I'm always too hard on myself; looking back, I realize that if only I had treated myself in a better light, half of my life would've went by in a better manner. I've always hated my face, my body but looking back, I was normal looking as a child but not anymore. I'm no longer normal and I hate that I didn't love myself when I was a bit better looking.

I've never told this to anyone here but I've always lied about myself. My actual height is 5'1.5", I have a micropenis, and half of my face was burned in a fire when I was fourteen years old. My eyes are okay, but the skin on the left side of my face is tight, puffy and inhuman and society hasn't been very kind to me because of it. I have friends but they think I'm a nuisance; I always feel like a third wheel, someone who isn't meant to be there when I tag along with them. I'm not socially inept, I'm just scared of people and what they think about me. I really wish I could've be a better friend — mine tried their best to be empathetic.

Looking back, I've never really wanted recognition from women. I don't want a harem of blonde, buxom women, I want someone who loves me for who I am which is impossible when you aren't ugly but facially scarred forever. And if even that isn't possible, I just want to look at the mirror, touch my hands and feel flesh grip flesh and maybe even think that I look normal enough to smile. God, I must've looked like a monster to the women I've asked out before. I'm terribly sorry to them if they were disgusted — it wasn't my fault. It really wasn't. I really wish I had a better face so I could be worthy of love, friendship and even more.

What really kicked the bucket for me was when a few days ago, a literal swedish Chad came into the IRC channel I am in(about manga and novels). 6'4", electric-blue eyes and seeing... his image (he verified by using a spoon) made my blood freeze. I literally am not human. I don't deserve love. And guess what, he's younger than me and is planning to go to Japan this year if the Coronavirus goes away, which I've always wanted to do.

Hahaha, most of you will laugh at me but I promise you, it gets worse as you age and experience life. In the blink of an eye, your golden years are over and you no longer deserve anything but scorn. I bid you adieu my friends. May we meet again in Incelhalla.

>I've been an incel since 2017
>it gets worse as you age

thefuck?

I am sorry you had to go through this. Please don't harm or hurt yourself, I don't know what to say or how to convince you, but maybe there is some cope that will fulfill you. please don't do this. Please.

These goodbye threads are becoming a thing now. Please reconsider fellow cel.

Fucking brutal

I'm actually thirty years old. Only knew about inceldom since 2017.
You've been an incel longer than you've known about inceldom. I'm almost 40 and I've been an incel before the word even existed.

Just get drunk bro,and try shrooms.

goodbye. I wish you find oeace in the othe side

Envy you bud, I hate this mortal coil and I cling on every day hoping somehow itll get better but it doesnt. It sounds fully over for you, and its also fully over for me, but I am too much of a coward to end it. Maybe that will change soon as my copes run out at lightning speed.
Cruel World.

Looking back, I've never really wanted recognition from women. I don't want a harem of blonde, buxom women, I want someone who loves me for who I am which is impossible when you aren't ugly but facially scarred forever. And if even that isn't possible, I just want to look at the mirror, touch my hands and feel flesh grip flesh and maybe even think that I look normal enough to smile. God, I must've looked like a monster to the women I've asked out before. I'm terribly sorry to them if they were disgusted — it wasn't my fault. It really wasn't. I really wish I had a better face so I could be worthy of love, friendship and even more.
Fuck, this hurts to read. I wish you the best my man

Also. Think you would've been an incel without the burns and short height
Tell me something would you be with a women who loved you if it means not having sex with her

Sad shit, man. Yeah, your looks fade.

It's time for me to leave.

I'm not well-recognized here, nor have I made numerous friends here like many of the other, more older members of this site. It was and still is fun being here but I just cannot handle living with my body anymore. I've been an incel since 2017 and my journey so far is a constant loop of misery: I'm angry, sad, depressed, disgusted, hopeless and at the end, always empty. It never changes.

I often hide from *myself* behind a calm facade in order to believe that I'm calmer and more sane than I actually am, but no more. I just can't keep lying to myself anymore. I'm always too hard on myself; looking back, I realize that if only I had treated myself in a better light, half of my life would've went by in a better manner. I've always hated my face, my body but looking back, I was normal looking as a child but not anymore. I'm no longer normal and I hate that I didn't love myself when I was a bit better looking.

I've never told this to anyone here but I've always lied about myself. My actual height is 5'1.5", I have a micropenis, and half of my face was burned in a fire when I was fourteen years old. My eyes are okay, but the skin on the left side of my face is tight, puffy and inhuman and society hasn't been very kind to me because of it. I have friends but they think I'm a nuisance; I always feel like a third wheel, someone who isn't meant to be there when I tag along with them. I'm not socially inept, I'm just scared of people and what they think about me. I really wish I could've be a better friend — mine tried their best to be empathetic.

What really kicked the bucket for me was when a few days ago, a literal swedish Chad came into the IRC channel I am in(about manga and novels). 6'4", electric-blue eyes and seeing... his image (he verified by using a spoon) made my blood freeze. I literally am not human. I don't deserve love. And guess what, he's younger than me and is planning to go to Japan this year if the Coronavirus goes away, which I've always wanted to do.

Hahaha, most of you will laugh at me but I promise you, it gets worse as you age and experience life. In the blink of an eye, your golden years are over and you no longer deserve anything but scorn. I bid you adieu my friends. May we meet again in Incelhalla.
Sorry you had to go through all that bro.
You're wrong, you didn't make your appearance like that.
There is no justification for how people treated you.
Never take on responsibility when it isn't your fault. NEVER.
You didn't deserve to be treated and ignored the way you were bro.
All I can say is I really hope things get better for you though.
All we can do as humans is hope things will change, or find some other way to cope.

I have nothing to say nor offer, I'm in the same boat, may you find peace.

Good luck in your journey

You've had a really hard life, don't blame yourself for it. Good luck for your last moments here and for whatever comes next

Be at peace bro

Goodbye

I'm sad hear your story. You seem like a good person, you don't deserve all of this.

I hope you'll always find way to happiness and if not i hope you ascend to heaven or reincarnate as chad.

Also. Think you would've been an incel without the burns and short height
Tell me something would you be with a women who loved you if it means not having sex with her
Yes, as long as she doesn't end up cheating on me

Goodbye brocel hope you can find peace

If even half of those things are real I can not honestly advise you to not kill yourself because your life will never stop sucking.

Im sorry for whatever you have been trough, im in similar shoes. Life is so unfair ,someone gets everything and someone get fucked in every possible way, can you maybe find some peace in something? its crushing what this world did to you.

This is so depressing

Another victim of self induced morality and societal indoctrination.

Good-bye, see you on the other side. @Yuhuhu

And the virtue signaling begins .

WE are Just cowards who cant end It Out of Fear , or are to self aware / Moral to make a Turn.

Your Life Got Shit , you Werent Born optimal yet your still do everything to stay Here. Thats how conditioned we are.

Do whatever you want at this Point then again If your ugly you cant to Most extends or Need good amounts of Money.

Sad post, don't really know what to say. Wished you didn't have to go through this but then again if it wasn't you it would be someone else, no rest for us in this wicked world.

Good luck buddy boyo see you around.

if we do meet in incelhalla. introduce me to Elliot

Great. I tried to off myself and ended up in a hospital. Great. Fucking great.

life is not fair.. men are not made equal

stay strong warrior

Noooo not my best friend

really... don't try anything stupid again please

What did you do? Just stay here and cope with us. I know its hard. But there are plenty of guys here you will somewhat relate to.

See you tomorrow

Shit, man - that's seriously rough.

Getting "rescued" when trying to kill yourself can put you in for a world of misery. They can hold you against your will and forcibly medicate you for as long as they deem you 'a threat to yourself'. And if you're really unlucky, they'll also saddle you with a five or six figure hospital bill for it afterwards.

Here's hoping you didn't get fucked over too hard. Though judging from how this is your only post since your farewell post, I'm guessing you really did get institutionalized...