Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Farewell, Its time to say goodbye.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
3 days later...

Don't do drugs kids :ahegao:

When I take a lot of mushrooms I might get a "you know what, living isn't THAT bad" moment.
Glad I never go full soy bluepill because that would be embarrassing.
Also that new satisfaction with life wears off after a while.

But I wish him the best.

Well, I dont know how to say this... I experienced ego death with high doses of shroomies yesterday, I realized i was possesed by evil, I feel like i was exorcised, All the shit, all the sorrow, it was all in my heart since the beginning, I also realized that i need self respect and self love.

This world needs heroes, And to be one you dont have to do great things, Just spreading compassion and love, I know it sounds stupid, But i want to vanquish evil with compassion and empathy, I was so selfish, So stupid, And so basic.

This is going to be hard as fuck, But i feel like a new person, A better person.

I am not the jester of nihilism, I am Alex, and i want to make this world a less shitty place.

Good luck to everyone!
shrooms are great and this sounds like a typical awesome shroom experiences but you'll eventually fall back into who you were.

I am not hurting anyone.

But im going to vanquish evil with the power of shoomies. tacoland needs heroes more than ever.
See you on Bestgore with a chainsaw to your throat in those shit holes

Well, I dont know how to say this... I experienced ego death with high doses of shroomies yesterday, I realized i was possesed by evil, I feel like i was exorcised, All the shit, all the sorrow, it was all in my heart since the beginning, I also realized that i need self respect and self love.

This world needs heroes, And to be one you dont have to do great things, Just spreading compassion and love, I know it sounds stupid, But i want to vanquish evil with compassion and empathy, I was so selfish, So stupid, And so basic.

This is going to be hard as fuck, But i feel like a new person, A better person.

I am not the jester of nihilism, I am Alex, and i want to make this world a less shitty place.

Good luck to everyone!
Cuck

Good luck to everyone!
Everyone I know whos took shrooms turns into a different person on the other side. Scary stuff

JFL. Nothing will change when you quit this community. You will get bluepilled and become a betabuxxer until the end of your life.

U would go alone without going hERo:cryfeels:

Good luck to everyone!
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Hilarious IT copypasta :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Reddit moment

jfl at everyone in this thread talking shit and calling you bluepilled, clearly theyve never tripped before so they dont understand what its like to feel like youve been rebirthed

jfl at doubters saying he wasn't deleting his acc

Lol I can't believe he really bought a horse so he could fuck it.

I had many of these

see you tomorrow :feelskek:

"I experienced ego death!"
"That's why I feel the need to attention whore by making a thread about how I'm leaving this website for realsies"

This is your brain on drugs

damn nigga getting roasted hard, what did he do wrong? he's was just schizomaxxing afaik

Good luck to everyone!
I beg that he comes back, I have no one to talk about library of runia with.... please...

Good luck to everyone!
hop off the shrooms bro, you gonna come back tmrw in a post nut clarity state in the ban appeals