Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Family is overrated

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Sharing the same blood type with someone doesn't mean you're any closer to them than a stranger on the street. I have "family" in a lot of places but none of us keep in contact, even when I was younger.

At this point I only hope to be able to witness the death of everyone on Earth.

@Raiden I thought you were a pacifist.

Family is great if it's a good family. The issue is my family is low status and poor, and is filled with terrible people. A good family can be a great help in life.

My family is all I have and I am willing to sacrifice my life for it.

Family is great if it's a good family. The issue is my family is low status and poor, and is filled with terrible people. A good family can be a great help in life.
exact same bro. my own sister is one of the reasons my self esteem has been obliterated.

don't mean to intrude, but what kinds of things are wrong with your family?

At the end of the day we are human and we will only care about ourselves, family or not.

exact same bro. my own sister is one of the reasons my self esteem has been obliterated.

don't mean to intrude, but what kinds of things are wrong with your family?
Dad was an alcoholic, mom probably drank during pregnancy, mom had obvious undiagnosed mental issues, they both make shit money and are also terrible with money (my mom buys clothes for herself, then complains how we don't have money to stay afloat) etc.

humanity is overrated

I feel you. I barely feel like I know my family.

Family's useful if you have a blood feud with someone, and you want to fight people for no reason.

In an Irish bar fight?
If someone's in a pub, they're usually too drunk to even swing a punch. I meant something like your American (I think your American) gangs in Detroit.

If someone's in a pub, they're usually too drunk to even swing a punch. I meant something like your American (I think your American) gangs in Detroit.
Or Grove Street Families in San Andreas.

I will just pretend that you're not @A Good Friend

Dad was an alcoholic, mom probably drank during pregnancy, mom had obvious undiagnosed mental issues, they both make shit money and are also terrible with money (my mom buys clothes for herself, then complains how we don't have money to stay afloat) etc.

EXACT same issues except my mom doesn't drink. my mom is always complaining about how we don't have money but she spends thousands of dollars on furniture and other useless things. and yeah my dad drinks to. I'm glad my dad was never the abusive alcoholic, he just gets really emotional when he drinks and starts bitching and moaning.