Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 6’0 is overrated

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Yea I’m going to piss people off I don’t care why is 6’0 seen as tallfag here. Unironically outside of old boomers and ethnics 6’0 is legit pretty fucking common amongst white and black Zoomers if you step outside.

I’m a true 5’11 180cm barefoot and no I’m not in a shithole MANLET state like california so no 5’11 isnt tall. I regularly see 6’0 - 6’2 white/Jewish guys around my area. I don’t live around Mexicans/Central Americans a good amount of the Caribbean & Peruvian Hispanics I’m around are legit 6’0+.

Also height mogging Hispanics is legit meaningless. Who fucking cares about being taller than 5’6 edgars.

Like great I’m taller than ethnics and old boomers that means jackshit. 6’2 is realistically the solid height people should be aiming for ESPECIALLY FOR ATHLETES.

LOL IF YOU DO SPORTS??? LMFAO IF U THINK 6’0 IS SHIT FOR SPORTS

6'0 used to be a good height, but now chinks and pajeets in fucking middle school can reach it now.

Ogre for 5'8 to 5'11 incels
It's the middle child of heights
Too tall for sympathy from other incels
Too short to be respected by normies

6'0 used to be a good height, but now chinks and pajeets in fucking middle school can reach it now.
Yup. Dude Chinese people are def the tallest Asians. Most Koreans are just 5’9 and larp about their height to cope. Chinks are the Asians I meet that tend to be above 6’0.
:fuk: . Average height is brutal tbh. Legit just invisible while prettyboy manlets slay JFL My 6’5 ogre friend is a KHV

@worthlessloser26 GTFIH average Peruvian is 6’0 and ur a 5’11 Peruvian/Italian as well iirc

In most of Europe and North America you need to be something around 187-190cm+ to be considered tall

When i see shorter men with girlfriends i always think about comments that say 180-183cm+ height alone is enough to attract females, even if you below average facially and have social skills issues.

I get told I’m average height despite being 169cm

When i see shorter men with girlfriends i always think about comments that say 180-183cm+ height alone is enough to attract females, even if you below average facially and have social skills issues.
Yup exactly lmfao

I get told I’m average height despite being 169cm
Latin America is different though. Plus any Edgar infested area in california is on average 5’5.

@worthlessloser26 GTFIH average Peruvian is 6’0 and ur a 5’11 Peruvian/Italian as well iirc
I def get my height from my Italian side. If I were fully Peruvian I would be like 5’8 at most

6'1 isn't much better either. Remember some dating app stats that showed women reject any man under 6'4 on average. Wish I had them. Very blackpillling.

Dating apps have ensured getting a tall man is as easy as ordering a pizza so foids are raising their standards more.

Yea I’m going to piss people off I don’t care why is 6’0 seen as tallfag here.
Because statistically even by 5'10 your height stops being the reason you are incel, especially at 6'0 you get the magic 6 on your height and at that height, your height is not the issue, exception being tallfagland of norway or whatever those countries are

Yea I’m going to piss people off I don’t care why is 6’0 seen as tallfag here. Unironically outside of old boomers and ethnics 6’0 is legit pretty fucking common amongst white and black Zoomers if you step outside.

I’m a true 5’11 180cm barefoot and no I’m not in a shithole MANLET state like california so no 5’11 isnt tall. I regularly see 6’0 - 6’2 white/Jewish guys around my area. I don’t live around Mexicans/Central Americans a good amount of the Caribbean & Peruvian Hispanics I’m around are legit 6’0+.

Also height mogging Hispanics is legit meaningless. Who fucking cares about being taller than 5’6 edgars.

Like great I’m taller than ethnics and old boomers that means jackshit. 6’2 is realistically the solid height people should be aiming for ESPECIALLY FOR ATHLETES.

No it's a good height

6'1 isn't much better either. Remember some dating app stats that showed women reject any man under 6'4 on average. Wish I had them. Very blackpillling.

Dating apps have ensured getting a tall man is as easy as ordering a pizza so foids are raising their standards more.
I doubt they would reject a 6 feet guy with a chad face

Try being my height for a day and you'll beg on your fucking on your knees to be 5"11ft again

I've got a 6ft2 brother and he's somehow incel in denial. He was always the oldest and tallest in his class, yet somehow never got a gf. And now it's over for him because the norwood reaper has started an assault on his hairline

So yeah honestly I don't think people should call every tallfag a fakecel, not unless they're freakishly tall like 6ft5 and above

White zoomers have become giant true. But 6ft and white is enough to get any ltb ethnic.

Btw I have taken the NTpill. I am no longer a denier.

I thought you said you were 5'5" before

OP, move to a shithole country or state. I heightmog most people here at 6'0, even though there are lots of tallfags amongst the youths.

6´1 is solidly tall, from my 5´8 perspective and i live the in the JEW ESS