Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Family guy is dog-pilled

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-

Look how many Stacy's Brian scores because he is a DOG. Clearly the creators are aware of the dog epidemic within modern femoids.

JFL @ women sleeping with dogs over non-genetixally superior males.

no one can escape the dog pill. not even chad.

Brian has amazing forward maxilla, I give him that but his chin... Error 404: not found

He is white though, JBWD theory?

brian is very short, but that doesn't hurt him. Height copers BTFO

brb im currently getting my dick sucked by a 10/10 stacy according to your view of how much height doesn't matter
Ah yes, the famous quote by me "Height matters not, say I!"

Height matters a lot, but it's not like if you are shrek @ 6ft 4 that you will be getting anything either. Which you always deny.

Ah yes, the famous quote by me "Height matters not, say I!"

Height matters a lot, but it's not like if you are shrek @ 6ft 4 that you will be getting anything either. Which you always deny.
better to be ugly and intimidating than short and un-intimidating

this is exactly why I stopped watching.

There, you just gave validity to my thread i made yesterday on the biological explanation for why height > face, due to SURVIVAL.
I said true to "better to be ugly and intimidating than short and un-intimidating"

i don't agree that height makes you intimidating... blackops2cel (Peace be upon him) appears to be a lankey tall guy, and he is the blessed patron saint of incels, not very intimidating. But i'm really not bothered to argue about this again. If you don't have face, your life will suck, if you don't have height, your life will suck. Bottom line.

this is exactly why I stopped watching.
Oreally

Serious question:
Do foids really fuck their dogs?

that's funny considering he's the character I hate the most, liberal atheist faggot dog.

There, you just gave validity to my thread i made yesterday on the biological explanation for why height > face, due to SURVIVAL.

Humans are such social creatures and women are treated as such a commodity that I doubt physical toughness is required or even desired (I've tried that route and failed). Status matters because in a town of 2,000 people, a popular guy can rally 100 men to fight with him. A tall guy cannot beat up 100 other males. But still, status does not matter at all, because WOMEN ARE TAKEN CARE OF AND FUCKED BY NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT IS IN CHARGE OF THE TRIBE/CIVILIZATION. If one tribe comes in and takes over, they just take over for the other males. No Stacies were harmed in the filming of this movie (this explains extreme lack of loyalty, as Stacies loyal to new tribe would have preferential treatment, as would their children (male children by old regime would be murdered, naturally)).

I personally do not believe in evolution, but that's how it would work if looks were so fucking important. It makes no sense from a genetic standpoint and you are correct, but there are far bigger holes in evolution's explanation of female attraction that are complicated and I've explained before.

Last edited:
Humans are such social creatures and women are treated as such a commodity that I doubt physical toughness is required or even desired (I've tried that route and failed). Status matters because in a town of 2,000 people, a popular guy can rally 100 men to fight with him. A tall guy cannot beat up 100 other males. But still, status does not matter at all, because WOMEN ARE TAKEN CARE OF AND FUCKED BY NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT IS IN CHARGE OF THE TRIBE/CIVILIZATION. If one tribe comes in and takes over, they just take over for the other males. No Stacies were harmed in the filming of this movie (this explains extreme lack of loyalty, as Stacies loyal to new tribe would have preferential treatment, as would their children).

I personally do not believe in evolution, but that's how it would work if looks were so fucking important. It makes no sense from a genetic standpoint and you are correct, but there are far bigger holes in evolution's explanation of female attraction that are complicated and I've explained before.
cope

Jfl @ watching family guy after 2011

family guy is blackpilled in a lot of things actually