Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fallout: London has now been released for a while. Thoughts about it?

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rahBCfRdVac

It's a mod of Fallout 4. It's a complete rework of the map and game mechanics. Its map is bigger than the vanilla map of Fallout 4. I am thinking of putting this to download.

Your thoughts about it?

Also, I am a huge Fallout fan, I've played Fallout 1, 2, 3, 4, 76 and New Vegas :feelsokman:

As a huge Fallout fan, I love it, better than what Bethesda can produce…for me New Vegas is the last Fallout.

As a huge Fallout fan, I love it, better than what Bethesda can produce…for me New Vegas is the last Fallout.
Glad to hear that :feelsokman:

Hopefully, it's not too buggy. I've heard a lot of complaints about that.

Glad to hear that :feelsokman:

Hopefully, it's not too buggy. I've heard a lot of complaints about that.
The amount of details they put in show how they care about their mod contrast to the AAA soulless games.

Besthdea is lazy since there is no reason to put extra effort since people consume

ngl thought you meant fallen london for a moment there

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rahBCfRdVac

It's a mod of Fallout 4. It's a complete rework of the map and game mechanics. Its map is bigger than the vanilla map of Fallout 4. I am thinking of putting this to download.

Your thoughts about it?

Also, I am a huge Fallout fan, I've played Fallout 1, 2, 3, 4, 76 and New Vegas :feelsokman:

Seems cool man, I ain't a fan of it tbh I've never played none of the games but Ik the plot, pretty based. Dropping some bombs here n there :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

It made me want a fallout 5