Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Faking confidence is actually one of the hardest things an incel can do

You can lie and say that you're rich or that you're straight, and other people might not notice it.

But you can't affirm that you're confident if you're not. Even if you say this, your body language will remind you that you aren't confident, and normies can quickly sense if you're a confident person or not.
Yeah except that there's not how it works for confidence. It's a behavior and not what you talk about yourself. The confident often don't talk about themselves, in fact.

Imitation is key. Behave like confident men and people will believe you're confident. It brings benefits.

There's plenty of guides on how to appear more confident. Mostly just proper posture, look people in the eye when talking to them (this is hard 4 me) and learn to dress properly. Everything else is details.

When I used to follow red pill advice, all the faking techniques that they promote backfired horribly, and I either got mocked or made enemies
Furthermore, if you fake confidence as an ugly man, you wont be taken seriously