Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fakecels.is: Trucels Are Invisible

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I’m over 100 lbs overweight, have terrible brown toad like skin, short, very ungroomed because of mental illness, look like a homeless man, and rated 2.5 psl on Looksmax.org @AFsShouldntExist yet I have never gotten a look of disgust in my life, not even looks in general. If you think you’re getting looks of disgust every single day, you are 100% either mentally ill or a fakecel. :smonk:

@Transcended Trucel

Over 100 pounds? Isn't that the norm?

I have to agree tbh. Many here probably exaggerating the disgust part. I have gotten it only a few times, only when asking out foids during my red pill phase.

If you think you’re getting looks of disgust every single day, you are 100% either mentally ill
Being mentally ill is a truecel trait,and yes,toilets give me looks of disgust when i go out to get groceries.

I’m over 100 lbs overweight, have terrible brown toad like skin, short, very ungroomed because of mental illness, look like a homeless man, and rated 2.5 psl on Looksmax.org @AFsShouldntExist yet I have never gotten a look of disgust in my life, not even looks in general. If you think you’re getting looks of disgust every single day, you are 100% either mentally ill or a fakecel. :smonk:
What race?

:feelsstudy: You probably mog me
Cope, I am even below most curries because of my South East Asian admixture pheno.
B1E363CE 80B0 40B6 8B80 9D6B552B981D

Hmm did I just get tagged since I use the site? :waitwhat:

No, you are skinnycel. Being 120 lb is overweight ?
Over 220 lbs, 100 lbs over my normal body weight.

Cope. Trucels are invisible in a negative way: they get mocked and bullied when being spotted

Being skinnyfat is worse

I only got a look of disgust maybe once as a trucel making eye contact but otherwise it’s like I’m not even there to toilets

"Looks of disgust" is a complete fucking meme and I think people insisting they're real are either children (among whom it might be real) or just larpers. Women reject by ignoring, plain and simple. No staring, no conversations, not even standing in the incel's vicinity.

no bro if u are gettin signed of digust its brootal it means normies can't hide their digust, when u are a regular incel u just a ghost low inib u can do what u want ppl doesnt see u as a treat :dafuckfeels:

"Looks of disgust" is a complete fucking meme and I think people insisting they're real are either children (among whom it might be real) or just larpers. Women reject by ignoring, plain and simple. No staring, no conversations, not even standing in the incel's vicinity.
redpill_comics_pic_17.jpg

@Incelius Savage

too many heightcopers and NTfaggots on here