Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fakecels are a problem

just fucking laugh at this, fakecel spending 12 hours per a day on incel forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not saying you're a fakecel but most actual fakecels here post a lot and try to justify it despite never trying.

Not saying you're a fakecel but most actual fakecels here post a lot and try to justify it despite never trying.
im posting to forget about my pathetic existence

Whites are more incel than ethnics, as they are able to have an arranged marriage. Holding out for virgin white Stacy=/=truecel

Whitecels and mentalcels are truecels.

only the wealthy saudis get insta sluts to shit on :feelskek:
wonder how many girls he shat on

"Yikes! Ya'll just need to take a shower, get a new haircut, buy stylish clothes and wear some lifts. If you dont like your face get some makeup, we live in progressive times. Everything under your control!" :soy: :soy:

No one can claim they’re truecel if they’re under 20y/o, they should try more, after 25 there’s no hope anyway, you become a wizard. Just lol @ you if you’re +50 and haven’t roped yet, a true godcel.

Forum is invaded by shortcels who copes and truly obsessed with height thinking it’s the reason for their inceldom top kek. Most of shortcels have decent 8/10 looks with zero self confidence as they were bullied and abused in the past. I know many shorties getting laid, as well as many ethnics getting laid so most theories are invalid tbh (even though i truly believe in JBW).

Everything is cope if you’re an adult and haven’t gotten any sexual/romantic relation with a foid, there’s something really wrong with your looks or brain.

You are really getting on my nerves. Go talk with your buddies on Facebook how saudis should help the ummah when you can simply hand over your suzerainty and we can rule over. Possibly make it better.
Come on man. We're just discussing your options. I'm not attacking you personally I just don't like delusional hypocrisy.

Even though I think multiculturalism is not working for my kind I'd gladly do it this place a disaster anyways. but I don't really give a shit about the ummah (nor do I use fb). Problem is I'm not keen on being treated like a second class citizen.
Everything is cope if you’re an adult and haven’t gotten any sexual/romantic relation with a foid, there’s something really wrong with your looks or brain.
Your problems are individually your own theory.

Last edited:
So tall whites can't be ugly? That's what you were saying? You are literally retarded.
This

I have seen a white tallcel(literal incel, Italian, SidfromIceAgecel) and his chadlite manlet friend(5'9) mog him hard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back