Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fakecels are a problem

I hate fakecels almost as much as I hate cucks

Cuz you dont have a recessed chin like you stated.
I have a downswung maxilla, nct, ugly nose, weak cheekbones, big lips and ethnic. There are literal chads here if you look around

Can't stand the ethnicope anymore, it's infuriating.

All of your race threads have 60+ replies... why them specifically?

JFL at JBWdeniers, literally arguing against facts and endless anecdotes.

How about providing evidence that it is bullshit
Some of you guys posted a screen with White Chad getting like 10% of matches in China a few days ago, too bad he was lowIQ and thought it would prove his point. Btw just arrangedmarriagemaxx bro!

My theory is this is the only true outlet for male greivance so that’s why it attracts so many different ppl including fakecels.

Some of you guys posted a screen with White Chad getting like 10% of matches in China a few days ago, too bad he was lowIQ and thought it would prove his point. Btw just arrangedmarriagemaxx bro!
What the fuck are you saying. Give us stats experiments and shit disproving jbw
He is, stop being racist to Mediterraneans and South Europeans tbh.

Southern Europeans are not white

What the fuck are you saying. Give us stats experiments and shit disproving jbw

Southern Europeans are not white
My experience in not getting Azn pussy is enough proof to me. Btw just get arranged marriage bro.

My experience in not getting Azn pussy is enough proof to me. Btw just get arranged marriage bro.
It is not that easy arranged marriage. That is bullshit. Asian girls drool over whites like an african kid wants food. Redo your tinder experiment

It is not that easy arranged marriage. That is bullshit. Asian girls drool over whites like an african kid wants food. Redo your tinder experiment
It was not an experiment, it was my genuine experience on dating sites. Back in my bluepilled dating site days I have tried to fuck things you humans wouldn't believe.

It was not an experiment, it was my genuine experience on dating sites. Back in my bluepilled dating site days I have tried to fuck things you humans wouldn't believe.
Try dateinasia.com for some reasons foids there dont have high standards. Kiss my foot once you got a foid to marry from there

Try dateinasia.com for some reasons foids there dont have high standards. Kiss my foot once you got a foid to marry from there
They'd only want to escape poverty and use me, that's if I find any at all. Even last year some 3/10 Gook ghosted me all the time before I cut contact. I mean there has to be a reason why a 3/10 Noodle would ghost me, let's not pretend otherwise.

They'd only want to escape poverty and use me, that's if I found any at all. Even last year some 3/10 Gook ghosted me all the time before I cut contact. I mean there has to be a reason why a 3/10 Noodle would ghost me, let's not pretend otherwise.
Bro girls look for dick not green cards. Just fucking register and find a bitch. Find a nurse or an accountant she wont be for the money

Even if your aspie argument is true marry the fucking whore seriously why are you being a volcel and insulting trucel ethnics

Bro girls look for dick not green cards. Just fucking register and find a bitch. Find a nurse or an accountant she wont be for the money
It's cope, even back in the day on OCK I tried chatting up foids from China and EE. And man so naive to say that they're not in it for the green card, stop the autism already, here in Italy we have known this phenomenon for decades already.
Even if your aspie argument is true marry the fucking whore seriously why are you being a volcel and insulting trucel ethnics
I have tried to fuck things that would have most of the people here carve their eyes out like ugly landwhales and stuff, so don't call me volcel. And stop the bluepilled marriage stuff, it's cringe to be told to get married on a blackpill forum. Maybe it would work in a country where women have no right to divorce though... ;)

there must be fakecels, but probably not an exorbitant amount; Moreover, what matters in this forum is the amount of useful information, that is enough

Is he actually?
Yes
there must be fakecels, but probably not an exorbitant amount; Moreover, what matters in this forum is the amount of useful information, that is enough

What useful info do you post
It's cope, even back in the day on OCK I tried chatting up foids from China and EE. And man so naive to say that they're not in it for the green card, stop the autism already, here in Italy we have known this phenomenon for decades already.

I have tried to fuck things that would have most of the people here carve their eyes out like ugly landwhales and stuff, so don't call me volcel. And stop the bluepilled marriage stuff, it's cringe to be told to get married on a blackpill forum. Maybe it would work in a country where women have no right to divorce though... ;)
Ok ok seriously there are people wanting to be trannies and ex muslim i guess being incel is the new cool. Welcome to the club “whitecel”

With or without them, those ITcucks would say that the blackpill is wrong. They don't even try to refute its main points, just use anecdotes.

Boy I bet Whitecels and my fellow Tallcels must be beyond annoyed with so many ethnics and manlets attacking them constantly.

Boy I bet Whitecels and my fellow Tallcels must be beyond annoyed with so many ethnics and manlets attacking them constantly.
That is because they dont suffer the same plight as us

Ok ok seriously there are people wanting to be trannies and ex muslim i guess being incel is the new cool. Welcome to the club “whitecel”
I was a kissless virgin before it was cool. Even before joining incel communities I had feminists online call me incel because of my lack of success with women and antifeminism.

I was a kissless virgin before it was cool. Even before joining incel communities I had feminists online call me incel because of my lack of success with women and antifeminism.
Cool story bro. Just dont forget that khadijah is at ur twitter dms lmfao

Bro fatima and sajaa are in your dms just reply to them
Yeah why not move to fckin middle east and get killed by some terrorist to fck a 2/10 pakistani girl.if u live in fckin denmark its over sure,but that doesn't mean white people are going to live to some shithole country

Yeah why not move to fckin middle east and get killed by some terrorist to fck a 2/10 pakistani girl.if u live in fckin denmark its over sure,but that doesn't mean white people are going to live to some shithole country
I dont live in denmark

Cool story bro. Just dont forget that khadijah is at ur twitter dms lmfao
If she were I wouldn't be here trust me, you guys are turning it into a civil war shithole like most of the third world so I just wouldn't see the appeal.

If she were I wouldn't be here trust me, you guys are turning it into a civil war shithole like most of the third world so I just wouldn't see the appeal.
I am upset that it is not easy it is for as it is for whites

You are retarded. Saudis are subhuman. You hate me because I showed clear evidence of jbw
Saudi Arabia is one of the most traditionalist Islamic based places in the world if not the most. All you have to do is betabuxx a and arrangemarriagemaxx but you'd rather spend your time seeking validation in a fuckin incel forum and attention whoring while pointing your finger at the largest target hoping that the spot light won't be casted at you to show your true fake status.

I'm not a western. Couldn't give less fuck about jbw and weather its true or false. But I'm also not denying the fact that Saudis are physically unappealing. Although if I were saudi I wouldn't even be here due to my multiple choices in life my nationality gives me.

Saudi Arabia is one of the most traditionalist Islamic based places in the world if not the most. All you have to do is betabuxx a and arrangemarriagemaxx but you'd rather spend your time seeking validation in a fuckin incel forum and attention whoring while pointing your finger at the largest target hoping that the spot light won't be casted at you to show your true fake status.

I'm not a western. Couldn't give less fuck about jbw and weather its true or false. But I'm also not denying the fact that Saudis are physically unappealing. Although if I were saudi I wouldn't even be here due to my multiple choices in life my nationality gives me.
So think this is an elaborate plan to divert the fact that i am a “fakecel”. Lmfao what a theory. No. I am an incel and tried many many times to get laid and arrange marriage isnt easy. Saudi foids demand so much money and are awful. They hate their own men to death unlike algerian women. You are simply jealous bro just like every muslim

Well people who are tall should not complain or say it causes them to be worse off. At least you can reach into high places and have less of a chance of being shoved into a container against your will. Plus it has some factor of intimidation and also positive connotation that tall guys have bigger penises.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back