Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fakecel trait:You weigh over 180 lean naturally

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
"No 180 LbS LeaN foR yOUr fAcE" If you are over 180 lbs lean naturally that is very suspicious because you are likely a chad with a slow metabolism ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE OVER 200 LBS LEAN NATURALLY, I hardly gain weight because of my absolute horse shit genetics and my fast Indian metabolism fused into one which led me to going back down to 153 lbs when I barely was 160 lbs which made me have a mental breakdown when the scale said "153.4 lbs", FUCK YOU FAST METABOLISM!!!

@VideoGameCoper

Height? I'm right around 153 too.

Relatable. I’m currently 153 pounds. I was 157, and seeing 153 hurts. All that eating just to lose it all not even trying. I’m so envious of those guys who can eat like 2,000 calories and be 180+ pounds lean

Relatable. I’m currently 153 pounds. I was 157, and seeing 153 hurts. All that eating just to lose it all not even trying. I’m so envious of those guys who can eat like 2,000 calories and be 180+ pounds lean
"tRaCK yOur mAcROs"

My oldest brother who was blessed the most out of all my brothers especially with his slower metabolism doesnt even track his macros at all and he gains like 1-4 lbs every week

Same, simple means we didn't grow right :fuk:

"tRaCK yOur mAcROs"

My oldest brother who was blessed the most out of all my brothers especially with his slower metabolism doesnt even track his macros at all and he gains like 1-4 lbs every week
Brutal weightmog. I eat as much as physically possible and nothing is enough

Brutal weightmog. I eat as much as physically possible and nothing is enough
Ive come to the conclusion I reached my genetic weight limit while my brother is 180 and stronger than me while he only does lifts at his job which he delivers paint while I train as hard as humanely possible and cant gain muscle for shit, I am considering SARM and testmaxxing in 2025 to break this brutal cycle or find a way to slow down my metabolism

(I been on bulking season for the past 2 years

Last edited:
Ive come to the conclusion I reached my genetic weight limit while my brother is 180 and stronger than me while he only does lifts at his job which he delivers paint while I train as hard as humanely possible and cant gain muscle for shit, I am considering SARM and testmaxxing in 2025 to break this brutal cycle or find a way to slow down my metabolism

(I been on bulking season for the past 2 years
I have also been bulking for 2 years. Gained to 155 and can't get any bigger naturally

I have also been bulking for 2 years. Gained to 155 and can't get any bigger naturally
I swear if I had been paying for my gym memberships and my mom hadnt been funding them I would have quit gymmaxxing by now

I swear if I had been paying for my gym memberships and my mom hadnt been funding them I would have quit gymmaxxing by now
It sure is discouraging

It sure is discouraging
Imagine being victim weight (not by choice) because you have a metabolism so fucking fast you have to eat more than Ronnie Coleman in his prime just to gain a small amount of weight despite not being a mass monster

FUCK YOU FAST METABOLISM!!!
i would like to have a fast metabolism as it would mean i can eat as much goyslop as i want without putting on 6 gorillion pounds like i do currently :feelsrope:

i would like to have a fast metabolism as it would mean i can eat as much goyslop as i want without putting on 6 gorillion pounds like i do currently :feelsrope:
Use that slow metabolism to your advantage to mog Alex Eubank physique or bench 600 lbs within a week:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Imagine being victim weight (not by choice) because you have a metabolism so fucking fast you have to eat more than Ronnie Coleman in his prime just to gain a small amount of weight despite not being a mass monster
It sucks. Most guys would be like 300 pounds if they ate like me

Use that slow metabolism to your advantage to mog Alex Eubank physique or bench 600 lbs within a week:reeeeee::reeeeee:
depends on how good my muscle building genetics are (probably shit)

depends on how good my muscle building genetics are (probably shit)
Even if it is shit you can still ensure you won't get overpowered in a confrontation

i also get metabolicratemogged by my dad and my brother everyday :woke::woke::woke:
they can eat a bunch of shit and not have to deal with putting on 6 gorillion pounds :feelsree:

Most people would look like a McDonalds addict if they ate like me for 2 months
Same. They would look like my uncle who is 360 pounds with decent muscle mass

i also get metabolicratemogged by my dad and my brother everyday :woke::woke::woke:
they can eat a bunch of shit and not have to deal with putting on 6 gorillion pounds :feelsree:
Gymmaxx so you can also squat 800 by next week with your slow metabolism and mog the chads who cuck you:feelsLSD:

Gymmaxx so you can also squat 800 by next week with your slow metabolism and mog the chads who cuck you:feelsLSD:
>mog the chads

i'm 5'6 i can't mog anybody, not even foids

>mog the chads

i'm 5'6 i can't mog anybody, not even foids
You cant face mog sure but you can strength and size mog chads with your slow metabolism, me and @VideoGameCoper would do anything to trade metabolisms

You cant face mog sure but you can strength and size mog chads with your slow metabolism, me and @VideoGameCoper would do anything to trade metabolisms
Yep. I wish I just had a normal metabolism. Imagine having decent muscle mass without eating so much it literally shortens your lifespan.

Yep. I wish I just had a normal metabolism. Imagine having decent muscle mass without eating so much it literally shortens your lifespan.
I wished my metabolism was slower than a turtle

It's never happen till we are 60 or something (if we make it that far which is very unlikely)
Hopefully test and SARMmaxxing kills me before that. That would be very impressive of an incel to make it past 60, probably more impressive than being 200 lbs lean because you must be beyond maximized your discipline and have a mental fortitude stronger than Goku's

Hopefully test and SARMmaxxing kills me before that. That would be very impressive of an incel to make it past 60, probably more impressive than being 200 lbs lean because you must be beyond maximized your discipline and have a mental fortitude stronger than Goku's
Agreed. Crazy part is there is at least one user here who is over 60. I hope my junkfoodmaxxing and other chronic health issues finish me at like 30-40 tbh

Very debatable. Before I worked out I was 178 lbs naturally and now I am 196 lbs lean. There is essentially no difference. Foids still treat me like shit.

I haven't weighed myself in a long time but last time I did I was 110lbs, absolutely brutal. I doubt I've gained much weight since then even though it was a long time ago.

Im somehwrre around 150 lbs I think?

I haven't weighed myself in a long time but last time I did I was 110lbs, absolutely brutal. I doubt I've gained much weight since then even though it was a long time ago.
how tall are you

bro 110 is fucked up. You need mass
Maybe it was 120, I don't remember, it's been a long time since I weighed like I said...
It's between 110 and 120 though, I looked it up and it's considered a healthy weight for my height whatever it was.
I can eat a lot but I don't gain weight because same as OP I have a fast metabolism so no matter how much I eat I barely gain weight.

"tRaCK yOur mAcROs"
Tracking your macros does actually work, at least it did for me. I was legitimately borderline anorexic before I started to track my caloric intake and force feeding Taco Bell. Still a twig but not on the verge of death jfl