Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Size is everything

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Being a small man makes you incel unless you have a pretty face. Being short and skinny are directly correlated to male suicides. When I got into the fight, one of the first things the admin noticed watching the video was that the kid was bigger than me, they mentioned it multiple times (I'm still a little taller than him.) Being bigger than other men is the most important thing. People think I'm weak because I'm small.

When normies talk about the "ugly guys who get girls" it's always large men with "ugly" faces. When people say women are more attractive in couples, they never considder the size difference which is what attracted the woman. I hear foids like Billie Eilish say "beautiful women are with ugly men." Meanwhile, the men are well over eight inches taller than them.

I'm not even that short, I'm 5'8 but I weigh 120 lbs and am smaller than pretty much everyone. I look like I'm 14 even though I'm an "adult." I get height and weight mogged by 14 year olds everyday.

I'm a gymcel but it doesn't matter because I'm not naturally big. I am still small and only look like I work out if I don't have a shirt on. With a t-shirt you can see how small my wrists are. Even though I have developed triceps, my arms still look thin overall because of my small bones. I get these static feelings in my finger tips and popping in my wrists from doing so many wrist curls and they're still so small.

I had perfect shaped hands before they got deformed and boney but it doesn't matter because they are 7.5 inches long. I have creepy boney hands, foids like big meaty hands.

It's over.

Last edited:
No shit, will your next thread be about foids proffering chads over incels?

Being a small man is a death sentence.

Everything small is bad and unattractive: small penis, small wrists, small shoulders, small height, small hands.

Women won't ever consider you a possible sexual being if you're a small man, and other men will never respect you and take you seriously.

It's been proven by research papers that tall men have higher chances of getting jobs, promotions.

Bigger is indeed better. No amount of lies and copes will change that.

Everything small is bad and unattractive: small penis, small wrists, small shoulders, small height, small hands.
I fucking hate the fact that I have all of these except the small penis part. :feelsUnreal:

Women won't ever consider you a possible sexual being if you're a small man, and other men will never respect you and take you seriously.

It's been proven by research papers that tall men have higher chances of getting jobs, promotions.

Facts

i have shit frame, small hands and fingers, 5'5 height, small lips, small nose, small ears , small dick. Did it ever began ?

Yup, its sad. As a 5'7 man, I am size mogged quite a lot.

Sometimes I will pass men, who are 5'5/5'4 and its brutal how I mog them but I feel bad inside, because I am blackpilled. Its sad.

Being small is too bruh tall

When normies talk about the "ugly guys who get girls" it's always large men with "ugly" faces.
This. You almost never see ugly manlets with anything but landwhales. Even Jeff Bezos has a very average foid that cucks him.

Height is law and tallfags are like foids.

Its kind of funny because I had to go to my job agency today for my neetbux, the idea of the agency is to help me find a job, but they cant make my wrists larger, they cant make me taller, so whats the point of the agency :feelshaha:

I look like I'm 14 even though I'm an "adult." I get height and weight mogged by 14 year olds everyday.
True, people tell me I look 15 when in actuality, I'm 18. It might be because I shave too.

I once heard at work normies making fun of my small hands.
But, 'it's all in your head bro, no one talks about you :soy::soy:'.

I once heard at work normies making fun of my small hands.
But, 'it's all in your head bro, no one talks about you :soy::soy:'.
Remember liberals and leftists made fun of Donald Trump's hands and penis for being small.

If a man has something small, it's bad. Denying it is delusional cope and lies. It's how it is. What infuriates me to no end is they keep fucking lying about it. They say it doesn't matter, but it clearly matters.

Men need to be big. Tall, big penis, big hands, broad shoulders. It's how it is. It's so obvious this is how it is.

And the same liberals and leftists who mock Trump for having small hands and penis, will then say it's ''toxic masculinity'' if you say you want to be a big man. Are you fucking kidding me?? Women are attracted to the so called toxic masculinity. Society mocks men who don't adhere to ''toxic masculinity''.

It's about having more power by using the laws of physics to impose your cells over the cells of other organisms

Dude you seriously need to gymmaxx and take it very seriously. Especially because it sounds like you don't want to be small. I used to be twig too only weighing 125lbs. It will NOT be easy, you must write down what you're eating everyday or use an app and log the calories. Do strength training and some light cardio. You are doing this for the long run, and if you gain weight too fast or lose weight too fast it will cause stretch marks. So take this slowly and overtime you will see results. I used to get picked on and made fun of and shit. It very rarely happens now. Good luck

Remember liberals and leftists made fun of Donald Trump's hands and penis for being small.

If a man has something small, it's bad. Denying it is delusional cope and lies. It's how it is. What infuriates me to no end is they keep fucking lying about it. They say it doesn't matter, but it clearly matters.

Men need to be big. Tall, big penis, big hands, broad shoulders. It's how it is. It's so obvious this is how it is.

And the same liberals and leftists who mock Trump for having small hands and penis, will then say it's ''toxic masculinity'' if you say you want to be a big man. Are you fucking kidding me?? Women are attracted to the so called toxic masculinity. Society mocks men who don't adhere to ''toxic masculinity''.
They are abhorrent beings.

I could have had a normal life had it not been for my height. So many disadvantages in life for being unlucky.

Its kind of funny because I had to go to my job agency today for my neetbux, the idea of the agency is to help me find a job, but they cant make my wrists larger, they cant make me taller, so whats the point of the agency :feelshaha:
We should get paid reparations like oppressed jews for being tossed into this without our consent.
But of course, as we well know.
That fucking jite money, is going to niggers and single whores.

i have shit frame, small hands and fingers, 5'5 height, small lips, small nose, small ears , small dick. Did it ever began ?
You don’t suffer from actual narrow shoulders that framecels suffer and @Ci Jey is just saying it to say it JFL.

Dude measure your bideltoid and let’s see if u truly have narrow clavicles u clearly don’t. However your height is a falio

Also yea this thread is pretty much correct being small is bad. Especially if you’re an ectomorph on the shorter side. Lanklet ectomorphs will get cucked hard let alone shorter ones.

Being a small man makes you incel unless you have a pretty face. Being short and skinny are directly correlated to male suicides. When I got into the fight, one of the first things the admin noticed watching the video was that the kid was bigger than me, they mentioned it multiple times (I'm still a little taller than him.) Being bigger than other men is the most important thing. People think I'm weak because I'm small.

When normies talk about the "ugly guys who get girls" it's always large men with "ugly" faces. When people say women are more attractive in couples, they never considder the size difference which is what attracted the woman. I hear foids like Billie Eilish say "beautiful women are with ugly men." Meanwhile, the men are well over eight inches taller than them.

I'm not even that short, I'm 5'8 but I weigh 120 lbs and am smaller than pretty much everyone. I look like I'm 14 even though I'm an "adult." I get height and weight mogged by 14 year olds everyday.

I'm a gymcel but it doesn't matter because I'm not naturally big. I am still small and only look like I work out if I don't have a shirt on. With a t-shirt you can see how small my wrists are. Even though I have developed triceps, my arms still look thin overall because of my small bones. I get these static feelings in my finger tips and popping in my wrists from doing so many wrist curls and they're still so small.

I had perfect shaped hands before they got deformed and boney but it doesn't matter because they are 7.5 inches long. I have creepy boney hands, foids like big meaty hands.

It's over.
Tall + Big Dick = Literally a breeding Stallion

With a t-shirt you can see how small my wrists are. Even though I have developed triceps
It's probably a useless advice in your case, but maybe some compressive or just fitted (especially on sleeves) t-shirts can make it appear more proportional