Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Fakecel if you don't execrise

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Ever since the lockdown I have been very sad, feel like shit and feel like I am degrading mentally and phyischialy, but I didn't really care about my social life
and would only go occasionally with my friend even before the corona and lockdowns, nothing really changed, even before I had a semi-lockdown since the start of the corona
the only thing that changed is that my 60-90 minutes of swimming that I did everyday aren't a thing, because they are closed

I always felt in a good mood, in fact I wasn't active here or felt sad despite still being in my room most of the time being in front of my computer and I was
very good mentally, and its something I noticed every time they closed the pools, first few weeks would be okay then my mental health would
get really bad and I would start feeling sick, then after the pools were reopened I started to feel good, very good
in fact I didn't feel or had any self esteem issues every time I started to swim again despite being on my room most of the day

graycel thread

Ok I’m a fakecel then. Bye.

Exercise is very important for both physical and mental health

Whitepill thread

Didntreadshuffle

Exercise is very important for both physical and mental health
Water is liquid. And also, where is your old AVI? He was the best AVI of the forum

its not some redpilled PUA shit, damn I am not even saying that it will make you ascend, in fact I stated that I have the same routine rn (home all day) expect going to swim, its the chemicals in your brain
Whitepill=:bluepill:
Fuck science bro! chemicals aren't real! Blackpill is also not real because science

Holy shit, I never noticed you on this forum and IDK how you made it this far with this bluepilled mindset.

I'm a fakecel then as I haven't exercised in years as I see no point in it anymore after no chance of finding anyone.

Lockdown has done nothing to my life. My life has not changed from the lockdown. You at least have a friend, which makes you yourself sound like a fakecel. Games, here, youtube, eat, sleep. That's all I do.

Shit-tier thread i hate exercising

Whitepill=:bluepill:
Not really.

I think the whitepill is basically:

Accept the blackpill is true, but instead of going to LDAR and live your days as a NEET: Do whatever the hell you want.

I'm a fakecel then as I haven't exercised in years as I see no point in it anymore after no chance of finding anyone.

Lockdown has done nothing to my life. My life has not changed from the lockdown. You at least have a friend, which makes you yourself sound like a fakecel. Games, here, youtube, eat, sleep. That's all I do.
There other males which have the same problem, and having 0 friends is not an incel trait jfl

My jaw muscle work several hours a day eating chips, I make several walking trips to the fridge getting beers and to the bathrooms . That's plenty of exercise for me.

Not really.

I think the whitepill is basically:

Accept the blackpill is true, but instead of going to LDAR and live your days as a NEET: Do whatever the hell you want.
exactly, whitepill is understanding that the blackpill is true but learning how to cope with it
and I opened this thread because exercising is the only thing which makes me feel good and I have seen myself reacting to it, there countless studies which say that
exercising is equal to the effect of anti-depressants

exactly, whitepill is understanding that the blackpill is true but learning how to cope with it
and I opened this thread because exercising is the only thing which makes me feel good and I have seen myself reacting to it, there countless studies which say that
exercising is equal to the effect of anti-depressants

Fakecel if you don't execrise

Your title implies that exercising will cure your inceldom. How is that any different than, "just workout bro".

Fakecel if you don't execrise

Your title implies that exercising will cure your inceldom. How is that any different than, "just workout bro".
no truecel will survive without any kind of external chemical influence on the brain (if its anti-depressants, drugs etc..)

no truecel will survive without any kind of external chemical influence on the brain (if its anti-depressants, drugs etc..)
LMFAO so you made a thread without knowing what a fakecel is. Ok ITcel

Fakecel if you've got motivation to exercise. It's over buddy boys and no amount of running or gorrillamaxx in the gym will save you. And I'm so ugly people like to stare and even a couple times laugh.

Fakecel if you've got motivation to exercise. It's over buddy boys and no amount of running or gorrillamaxx in the gym will save you. And I'm so ugly people like to stare and even a couple times laugh.
I swim and swimming doesn't build you a body unless you are one of those professional which swims for like 8 hours with drugs, I don't do it to ascend

I swim and swimming doesn't build you a body unless you are one of those professional which swims for like 8 hours with drugs, I don't do it to ascend
Alright but you see im an actual trucel with gyno, wide hips, blotchy skin, back acne, I dont go swimming because I'm ugly as fuck and it makes me feel worse when people get to see that and laugh about it. How can you take your shirt off in front of the public?

I exercise daily

still subhuman and miserable

Alright but you see im an actual trucel with gyno, wide hips, blotchy skin, back acne, I dont go swimming because I'm ugly as fuck and it makes me feel worse when people get to see that and laugh about it. How can you take your shirt off in front of the public?
I have gyno, wide hips and hormonal acne (in the back and front) also currently overweight and losing weight
I usually dress up near a corner where no one sees me and there not many people going to the pool also even when I was a giga obese pig no one really cared or laughed
also when its cold and you are in the water, your breast tissue becomes smaller and not visible
I exercise daily

still subhuman and miserable
not the point read the thread

I do cardio cause it makes me feel good and I have to keep my lungs in check. Doesn't really make anyone a fakecel for not doing it though.

Exercise has alot of benefits unrelated to female attraction. Humans were not meant to be seditary.

Building muscle is a pain in the ass.

Ever since the lockdown I have been very sad, feel like shit and feel like I am degrading mentally and phyischialy, but I didn't really care about my social life
and would only go occasionally with my friend even before the corona and lockdowns, nothing really changed, even before I had a semi-lockdown since the start of the corona
the only thing that changed is that my 60-90 minutes of swimming that I did everyday aren't a thing, because they are closed

I always felt in a good mood, in fact I wasn't active here or felt sad despite still being in my room most of the time being in front of my computer and I was
very good mentally, and its something I noticed every time they closed the pools, first few weeks would be okay then my mental health would
get really bad and I would start feeling sick, then after the pools were reopened I started to feel good, very good
in fact I didn't feel or had any self esteem issues every time I started to swim again despite being on my room most of the day
@Ecstasy how valid is this thread?

@Ecstasy how valid is this thread?
Very valid.
One of the few things that make your day feel complete or productive is doing sports. Obviously a good body increases your chances to get laid, even if its not guaranteed. Just for the sake of feeling better in your own body you should do it, and if you're serious about calling yourself incel/trying to ascend you should do it. 3 times a week for 60 minutes is enough for an average /fit/ body.

Don't believe those retards who say you need "genetics" to build muscle. Of course genetics define the shape of your biceps or the size of your chest will vary a bit, but this only matters in professional bodybuilding. I'd say only 1 in 1000 men actually has a condition that makes him unable to gain muscle. Tbh I believe 90% of the people here who claim to go to the gym for 1 or 2 years without seeing progress are lying faggots. Who the fuck does the same shit for over a year without seeing any benefit anyway.

Very valid.
One of the few things that make your day feel complete or productive is doing sports. Obviously a good body increases your chances to get laid, even if its not guaranteed. Just for the sake of feeling better in your own body you should do it, and if you're serious about calling yourself incel/trying to ascend you should do it. 3 times a week for 60 minutes is enough for an average /fit/ body.

Don't believe those retards who say you need "genetics" to build muscle. Of course genetics define the shape of your biceps or the size of your chest will vary a bit, but this only matters in professional bodybuilding. I'd say only 1 in 1000 men actually has a condition that makes him unable to gain muscle. Tbh I believe 90% of the people here who claim to go to the gym for 1 or 2 years without seeing progress are lying faggots. Who the fuck does the same shit for over a year without seeing any benefit anyway.
God IQ and Based

What about your thoughts on roids?

God IQ and Based

If you're already into lifting for say 2 years I would recommend them if you read up on them and you really want to. Never done them myself since I was always satisfied with my progress, but I use drugs for purely hedonistic reasons so why should I moralfag about someone doing roids.
Of course you risk your health, but the risk is comparatively small if you're not a retard. Dunno if I will do roids in the future even after a hair transplant since I am very prone to balding.

I read those books and can recommend, just scroll though it and see if its for you:

Attachments

• Daniel Duchaine - Underground Steroid Handbook.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • William Llewellyns - Analbolics 10th Edition.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
Very valid.

very high IQ as always, I still have your gymcel tips bookmarked can't wait to stop cutting, 35kg lost, 15kg left

God IQ and Based

don't do them they are only good short term and you will develop gyno and you will become a low T faggot because your T production is suppressed and you have many risks
If you're already into lifting for say 2 years I would recommend them if you read up on them and you really want to. Never done them myself since I was always satisfied with my progress, but I use drugs for purely hedonistic reasons so why should I moralfag about someone doing roids.
Of course you risk your health, but the risk is comparatively small if you're not a retard. Dunno if I will do roids in the future even after a hair transplant since I am very prone to balding.

I read those books and can recommend, just scroll though it and see if its for you:
I have seen many people say "you need to do it right" but people always get fucked with roids long term, including those who are monitored and aren't cheap
is it really possible "to do it right"

very high IQ as always, I still have your gymcel tips bookmarked can't wait to stop cutting, 35kg lost, 15kg left
Thank you man. This means a lot to me. I just wanted to write "I posted my homegym tipps but sadly nobody ever reported back" but now you came around. Really warms my heart :feelsokman: :heart: 35kg is awesome man. Keep going!

don't do them they are only good short term and you will develop gyno and you will become a low T faggot because your T production is suppressed and you have many risks

I have seen many people say "you need to do it right" but people always get fucked with roids long term, including those who are monitored and aren't cheap
is it really possible "to do it right"
Oh hell no, roids were never even considered as an option for me. Roids cant be done right.

What about bloatmaxxing? Is there any benefit to racking up weight if you plan on gymcelling?

Thank you man. This means a lot to me. I just wanted to write "I posted my homegym tipps but sadly nobody ever reported back" but now you came around. Really warms my heart :feelsokman::heart: 35kg is awesome man. Keep going!
I noticed how the activecels are the most mentally stable ones, you and gymcelled are genuinely the highest IQ users in this forum
keep the healthy coping and fuck the defeatists, we will make it :feelsokman:
Oh hell no, roids were never even considered as an option for me. Roids cant be done right.

What about bloatmaxxing? Is there any benefit to racking up weight if you plan on gymcelling?
you never but never should bloatmaxx (look at looksmax.org examples) it can ruin your whole face,
this is exactly why I am going down to 12%-13% bf and will leanbulk (200-300 calories)

Last edited:
I noticed how the activecels are the most mentally stable ones, you and gymcelled are genuinely the highest IQ users in this forum
@Gymcelled thoughts?

(I exchanged some replies with gymcelled so far but didnt follow him until yet)
Since I'm not a prettyboy I prefer bloatmaxxing to ottermode and abs. I think I have better chances with older foids or the ones who are more into biker types and such...

@Gymcelled thoughts?

Since I'm not a prettyboy I prefer bloatmaxxing to ottermode and abs. I think I have better chances with older foids or the ones who are more into biker types and such...
look at looksmax.org threads about bloating, many people go into the illusion "of big and strong" when they bulk while in reality they look worse
even if you don't look very good being lean is helpful

look at looksmax.org threads about bloating, many people go into the illusion "of big and strong" when they bulk while in reality they look worse
:(

@Gymcelled thoughts?

you never but never should bloatmaxx (look at looksmax.org examples) it can ruin your whole face,
this is exactly why I am going down to 12%-13% bf and will leanbulk (200-300 calories)
I've said it a few times before on this forum but for whatever reason the gym improves my mood. Every single time I leave the gym I have much less negative thoughts, and even when I have some they're mild as fuck and I'm able to ignore them. After lifting I'm able to cope and enjoy the tiny little pleasures of life. The rest of the day/evening i feel better. Sometimes this effect even lasts until the next day

There has to be a hormonal reason for this. I know test spikes during a workout (and so does cortisol) and dopamine is released. I haven't looked more into it but I think there has to be a chemical/hormonal reason for this state of mind

Plus in general you just feel like you did something productive, even if gymceling is wayyyyyyy oversold by redpillers. It's at least better than staying at home and rotting in front of a screen

I'm also convinced that lifting improved my ability to stick to something by a lot, as well as my ability to plan. I plan my meals, plan my grocery shopping, have learned how to cook/meal prep, have improved my sleep schedule etc. I wasn't able to do any of those things before lifting. I learned to stay consistent and plan things in advance tbh. I was such a comoulsive procrastinator before lifting. I still am to some extent but much less than before

Also never knew that @Ecstasy lifted
Thanks for the compliments @ItsNotADream :feelsokman:

There's some definite truth to this but it's more complicated than that.
What's true: everyone looks better in the face with less bodyfat. The optimal bodyfat for looks according to most studies is 10-13% iirc

The tricky part is that not everyone stores fat in the exact same way. Some guys can be between 15-20% bf and not have a fat face, nor a belly sticking out. For them, if they don't care about abs ... they'll simply look bigger at 15-20% than at 10-15%. Especially the guys who store fat in their arms.

Then you have guys who quickly get a belly or a fat fucking face as soon as they hit 15-20%. Those guys have to stay below 15%.

The two rules i'd give to people are simply make sure that: 1) your face isn't bloated and 2) that your belly doesn't stick out. I honestly don't think abs are necessary (and this is coming from someone who has had visible abs without flexing for almost a decade). I think looking bigger is arguably just as good so long as it doesn't bloat your face or your belly. (rare situation tho)

The problem obviously is that men are delusional as fuck and constantly underestimate their bf%. You'll see tons of guys who are 20+% claiming 15. Guys who are 30% claiming 20%. Guys who are 15% claiming 10 etc

Hell, some people have never even been lean in their entire life, they legit don't know what they'd look like at 10%. To those people i'd say at least give it a try. Maybe you'll look good. And if you won't then at least you have a point of reference so once you get fatter you'll be less likely to be delusional about your bf%

There has to be a hormonal reason for this. I know test spikes during a workout (and so does cortisol) and dopamine is released. I haven't looked more into it but I think there has to be a chemical/hormonal reason for this state of mind.
Didn't look it up myself, but as someone who tried a lot of drugs let me tell you that the rush you feel during while out all you got during a set feels like snorting a line of coke. Its just way better since you know it came natural and though your own efforts. The gym is truely complementary for men.
I bought a barbell and a few weights for homegym sessions now since the gyms are closed. It really lifted my mood again since I had months of inactivity. Volcel if you dont take the gympill.

Didn't look it up myself, but as someone who tried a lot of drugs let me tell you that the rush you feel during while out all you got during a set feels like snorting a line of coke. Its just way better since you know it came natural and though your own efforts. The gym is truely complementary for men.
I bought a barbell and a few weights for homegym sessions now since the gyms are closed. It really lifted my mood again since I had months of inactivity. Volcel if you dont take the gympill.
I only have dumbbells at home :feelsbadman: tho at least i can do inverted rows in a park nearby

I honestly think very few guys these days can ascend from the gym, but yeah volcel if you don't lift because lifting is such a basic fucking part of self improvement. If you can't even spend 3-5 hours per week lifting then you're lazy. The only exception is moneymaxxers who make $$$ and will be able to afford surgeries soon. In this case yeah, I can understand not lifting

I only have dumbbells at home :feelsbadman: tho at least i can do inverted rows in a park nearby

I honestly think very few guys these days can ascend from the gym, but yeah volcel if you don't lift because lifting is such a basic fucking part of self improvement. If you can't even spend 3-5 hours per week lifting then you're lazy. The only exception is moneymaxxers who make $$$ and will be able to afford surgeries soon. In this case yeah, I can understand not lifting
A long barbell is maybe 50 dollars if you look around a bit. Sadly the weights are expensive as fuck. I plan on making some myself with concrete but I gotta ask my dad to use some of his tools since I dont want them to be cheap of quality. I may post it here when Im done.

Whats also great about gymcelling is the merciless hornyness you get after. Never jerk off before the gym only because its so much better after :feelshmm: